over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for DNP gurus

200mg was what we were talking about as it's the most common.
I wish 100mg caps were more common , I could probably get away with that , 200mg makes me sweat way to much when I'm working and it's nearly impossible to keep up with the water.
Have you tried EOD or even 1 cap every 36 hours using 200mg?

100% agree with everything you said.

The protocol wasn't mine. Was that of a coach believe it or not. Felt like I was slamming the brakes and gas at the same time.

Only time in my life I actually felt unhealthy.
This smells like Alex Kikel's....

I have contemplated doing a little 4 week experiment with dnp. Y’all remember the Lyle McDonald UD 2.0?

Monday morning 1cap DNP….depletion workout 1, PSMF
Tuesday….1 dnp cap, depletion workout 2, PSMF
Wednesday….zero dnp. walking for 1h am, 1h pm. PSMF diet.
Thursday…no dnp….full body strength workout, 50g pre workout carbs with 4iu insulin. Dinner start carbs.
Friday…rest and surplus calories, trace fats moderate/high carb.
Saturday….power workout, pre carbs+insulin, then post just a dash of carbs. Go back to PSMF. After post workout meal.
Sunday…2 caps DNP and walking. PSMF diet.

It would depend on how fast my body clears DNP, Thursday carbs might burn me up, but maybe not?

Pre workout insulin with EAAs and carbs on the last two workouts might throw on Mtor if dnp levels were low enough. And I wouldn’t be doing the 1200-1500 calorie surplus that the original UD2.0 Called for on refeed day which was like BW x3g-3.5g carbs. I’d keep it to moreso 600-700 above maintenance but like egg whites/whey/chicken. No fats.

I have contemplated doing a little 4 week experiment with dnp. Y’all remember the Lyle McDonald UD 2.0?

Monday morning 1cap DNP….depletion workout 1, PSMF
Tuesday….1 dnp cap, depletion workout 2, PSMF
Wednesday….zero dnp. walking for 1h am, 1h pm. PSMF diet.
Thursday…no dnp….full body strength workout, 50g pre workout carbs with 4iu insulin. Dinner start carbs.
Friday…rest and surplus calories, trace fats moderate/high carb.
Saturday….power workout, pre carbs+insulin, then post just a dash of carbs. Go back to PSMF. After post workout meal.
Sunday…2 caps DNP and walking. PSMF diet.

It would depend on how fast my body clears DNP, Thursday carbs might burn me up, but maybe not?

Pre workout insulin with EAAs and carbs on the last two workouts might throw on Mtor if dnp levels were low enough. And I wouldn’t be doing the 1200-1500 calorie surplus that the original UD2.0 Called for on refeed day which was like BW x3g-3.5g carbs. I’d keep it to moreso 600-700 above maintenance but like egg whites/whey/chicken. No fats.
UD2 is great for many, DNP is great for some; but the two in combination require some thinking beyond DNP = depletion and slin = glycogen supercompensation. You're not accounting for the fact that DNP cannot clear in 24 hr, it accumulates; see the data that its half life is closer to 84 hr than 36. Good luck performing your depletion workouts by week 2 due to DNP's effects on muscle contraction, not to mind general malaise. A CKD-style diet like UD2 makes some sense with DNP for a one week diet sprint or mini-cut. Not a four week run of UD2.

UD2 is great for many, DNP is great for some; but the two in combination require some thinking beyond DNP = depletion and slin = glycogen supercompensation. You're not accounting for the fact that DNP cannot clear in 24 hr, it accumulates; see the data that its half life is closer to 84 hr than 36. Good luck performing your depletion workouts by week 2 due to DNP's effects on muscle contraction, not to mind general malaise. A CKD-style diet like UD2 makes some sense with DNP for a one week diet sprint or mini-cut. Not a four week run of UD2.

Good points. 2 days off dnp levels still way to damn high huh.

DNP is great. No offense but I think 90% of the "rat poison! rat poison!" people are just pussies who are too scared to try it.
It's just something that has to be respected because the LD50 isn't that high, in fact it's pretty close to where a lot of people dose it at. Also, it's something where you really have to trust your supplier. I always use Direct and have never had a problem, very predictable consistent product.

One last note on DNP splitting up your dose will help with heat management esp with crystal but you've GOT TO get one of those pill trays (morning/afternoon/evening/night) to make sure you don't double dose. I'm sure many of us have used ephedra pre workout, taken a pill, forgot you took it and took another one ensuring a nice 4 hr headache. Can't risk that with DNP, you'll be getting a lot more than a headache if you do that.

The funny thing about DNP is that its one of those drugs that for some reason "take as much as you can tolerate without wanting to die, and even just ride it out as long as you can" became the standard.

This is especially paradoxical because if there's one drug you *wouldnt* want to run to the bleeding edge of tolerance it's something with the lowest LD50 relative to effective dose, like DNP.

Whereas for something like Ephedrine, people are very much anchored to the 25mg 1-3x/day thing, just because that's the dose that was shown in literature as being "effective" and got locked on to. Obviously there are exceptions, but by and large you don't hear about people titrating up their Ephedrine dose until they feel on the edge of death.

To the original question, I also agree that the link between DNP and Thyroid never made a whole lot of sense, and I've never seen it show up on bloodwork.

Feel free to elaborate.

if i interpreted your post correctly, you effectively said that the effective dose and lethal dose of DNP are rather close

this is not true

100mg of dnp is very effective..

no adult is dying at that dose

if i interpreted your post correctly, you effectively said that the effective dose and lethal dose of DNP are rather close

this is not true

100mg of dnp is very effective..

no adult is dying at that dose
Well, I didn't really say they were "rather close", just that the distance between them is closer than the majority (maybe all?) of the things people take in this space.

Anyway, I should've more accurately worded it "maximum effective dose" and there wouldn't be a discussion to have here.

Anyway, I should've more accurately worded it "maximum effective dose" and there wouldn't be a discussion to have here.

indeed.

people take way more DNP than is actually necessary.. or even reasonable

i just get irked when dumbasses like Palumbo blatantly lie and say that the effective dose is super close to the lethal dose. Anyone capable of the slightest bit of critical thinking will quickly see his agenda behind spreading this absolute falsehood

Have any of you only used 100mg and if so:

1. For how long?
2. Results?
3. Discernible sides?

Thanks

1. For how long?
2. Results?
3. Discernible sides?

Thanks

There was a morbid obese guy on the Reddit DNp thread IIRC, ran 90 days at a very low dose I think 100-200mg and ripped off like 50lbs.

I’ll try to find it.

1. For how long?
2. Results?
3. Discernible sides?

Thanks
I like to kick off a contest prep with 200mg eod DNP. I will typically run this for 2-3 weeks. I would say it cuts my dieting in half for that period, meaning I lose 4-6 weeks of dieting worth of fat. 100mg ed or 200mg eod is very effective if nutrition is on point.

anyone kmow of a dnp source for Canada? Found sources that ship to the US only and the EU only, but Canada seems like the missing child in this situation lol

My sweet spot where I drop about 10-15lbs and don't suffer too much from the sides is 600 crystal ed for 14-18 days.
I've done the low and slow approach but even when I'm doing the right things I can't gain while on DNP even low dose.
So I bulk up and before I start my summer cutter I run ~2 wks at 600.

That's my 2 cents but after running about 15+ cycles of DNP injury free I feel qualified to comment.

PS: I've always used Direct for DNP, very consistent dosing, so I trust them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131