over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for Doggcrapp, Dirk, Phil..

IABADMAN you ARE-A-BAD-MAN. Thanks for sharing all this experience and knowledge. Much appreciated.

Thanks bro ......love that aviator ....that rocks [ I want a t-shirt that sayes that shit ...lol.........anyway .....just know I haven't been posting much the last year [ been focussing on rebuilding myself inside and out ], but I am always lurking ........I had time today and thought I would chime in .....while my carpets were drying [ I had them cleaned today ....lol] ....But seriously .....this place has always been there for me during tough times ......I feel it is my duty to give back when I can ......if you or anyone else might need me or just want my opinion on something .......please by all means just let me know ........Believe me guys I have made my mistakes , but I have always learned and came back stronger and better for them .....this is my time[ and way ] to give back to this sport for my past mistakes .......so guys i am around if you need me or my opinion........

Iabadman, when you say most of the top 15 take under 2grams, who exactly are you talking about. When I think of top 15 im thinking ronnie,jay,cormier,dennis james,gustavo,etc.......are you serioulsy saying they take under 2grams total???

IAB: Although we have never talked in person and are close in age, your wisdom is heard loud and clear in these ears. Thank you for all that you do. You always seem to post/chime-in in the best possible moments on here.

Thanks again!

On another note, How 'bout them Jets! 1-1 but still looking MUCH better!

Can someone define genetic potential as it applies to bodybuilding? I just don't understand it! What exactly determines genetic potential, and if genetics play such a huge roll then part of the gene that determines bodybuilding potential, must affect IQ because more than half(about 60-70%) of the people I've gotten to know that had great genetic potential, were the dumbest MF'ers I've ever met you know with the mentality eat big lift big and take lots of drugs, and have nothing else going on in life!

And if being genetically superior determines weather you will be successful in bodybuilding or not that means we should take a whole lot less stock in what these training Guru's say because if they are training Bodybuilder X and he's successful it was probably due more to his genetics than there Guru's techniques, unless they were to dumb to figure out what their body needed anyway!

I don't know just a thought I've had during my reading of these how much threads!!

IA you definitely put an excellent closure to this thread. I think myself and ALOT of other guys have learned alot from it. Some of the posts on this thread should be printed out and put up at every gym in the country.

PHIL HERNON said:
he was also found naked underneath an overpass in Los Angeles talking about Satan and Jesus. He called me one time and went on a rampage about todays BBers and how they cant compare to Viator or Padilla. He was truly WAK!

Did you ever notice that really intelligent people, with high IQ's seem to be more subject to mental illness? I wonder if there's ever been any link established. (I'm not implying anything Phil) :p

btw, Viator did have a great physique !

Attachments

• ViatorMentzer.jpg
    ViatorMentzer.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 276
teamz.. the weird thing is you just dont know sometimes who has the great genes.. example.. my nephew.. skinny little bastrd with very good muscle tone.. but, looking at him you do not think great genes.. but, he recently took up weight training.. he is 15 years old.. soon to be 16.. i wrote out a very basic routine.. went through it with him and would judt call him everyonce in a while to get some feedback.. he lives about two hours from me.. a few weeks back he came into town and our family went swimming.. he is wearing a baggy football jersey and i notice that his traps look alittle thicker.. he peals off the jersey and i was shocked.. my mom was shocked.. my brother even said he could tell a big difference.. very lean still but, much more noticable size and diffinition.. in only 4 months..he trains 3 days a week at his high school.. he does a upper body -lower body rotation.. for upper body all he is doing is 2 sets each of weighted dips, bench press, standing military, chins, and db rows.. lower body is squats, deads, calf raises and leg curl.. abs he does all the time :rolleyes: he claims it keeps the ladies interested.. anyway.. he is taking nothing.. eats like a pig.. ect.. he jjst surprised me how well is body responded.. so having good size before training does not mean that it is a prerequisite for good genes.. one needs to see how fast he responds before that can ge determined..

!

Out of Bob Paris, Ron Coleman and Mike Mentzer I would take the build that of Bob Paris. Frank Zane, Lee Labrada, Barry DeMay, these guys had great builds. As for current BBer's Dexter, Richard Jones, Troy Alves, Ronny Rockell, great builds. I like seeing MASS monsters get on stage. I just like the builds that flow. High doses? Well, THANK YOU to Phil Hernon for teaching what he has taught me. I take less than 500 mg total a week and I am still growing. What changed? My diet and my training.

GREAT THREAD guys. No need to beef with one another. We can all agree to disagree and learn from one another. This game is like life, changes constantly min by min. We learn (if we are willing) something new every day.

Later

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear