advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for experienced Masteron E users.

Fitness 500

Banned
I have decided to lower my Test to 250mg/wk, drop the Deca, and up my Tren E to 800mg/wk.

I just got my hands on some Mast E and I wanted to add it to the last 8 weeks but I'm not sure of the dose I should run. I was thinking 600mg/wk but not sure if that's too much nor do I know how the Mast will effect the Tren

Any experienced Mast E users can chime in and let me know the dose you ran in the past, results, and how long does it take mast to kick in?

That dose is fine dude I like equal doses of tren/mast but its basicly inj dht and with mpb gene its wrecked my hair, so iv dropped it for now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520using Tapatalk

I have decided to lower my Test to 250mg/wk, drop the Deca, and up my Tren E to 800mg/wk.

I just got my hands on some Mast E and I wanted to add it to the last 8 weeks but I'm not sure of the dose I should run. I was thinking 600mg/wk but not sure if that's too much nor do I know how the Mast will effect the Tren

Any experienced Mast E users can chime in and let me know the dose you ran in the past, results, and how long does it take mast to kick in?

I love both Mast P and E. 600mg is about where you'll see the most from it, IMO. Some may disagree. But I don't notice anything more over 500mg/week.
I've run it higher and it was similar to 500. Got harder, stronger and I felt it allowed me to lift more weight than without it and build more muscle when I ran it. Also had to watch my attitude, Mast/Tren makes you snappy. Lots of energy though.

Just like with Tren or anything, stop the Mast and you may keep the size gains, but you'll lose that Mast (or Tren) "look". As usual.

The Tren is still way stronger, more anabolic. But the combination will make you harder and increase strength. Possibly by a lot. You may get more easily angry with that combo, so take a minute to consider what you're about to say...saves you a world of headache.

I love both Mast P and E. 600mg is about where you'll see the most from it, IMO. Some may disagree. But I don't notice anything more over 500mg/week.
I've run it higher and it was similar to 500. Got harder, stronger and I felt it allowed me to lift more weight than without it and build more muscle when I ran it. Also had to watch my attitude, Mast/Tren makes you snappy. Lots of energy though.

Just like with Tren or anything, stop the Mast and you may keep the size gains, but you'll lose that Mast (or Tren) "look". As usual.

The Tren is still way stronger, more anabolic. But the combination will make you harder and increase strength. Possibly by a lot. You may get more easily angry with that combo, so take a minute to consider what you're about to say...saves you a world of headache.

Have you ever run Mast E with a low dose of Test?

Ive been running Test E @ 300mgs per week and Tren Ace @ 700 mgs per week and mast E @ 400 mgs per week. by far my favorite cycle.. i am lean, hard and shredded. im sitting at 190lbs @11% bodyfat- 5'10

i would bump the masteron to 600 but just didnt because of the funds

Ive been running Test E @ 300mgs per week and Tren Ace @ 700 mgs per week and mast E @ 400 mgs per week. by far my favorite cycle.. i am lean, hard and shredded. im sitting at 190lbs @11% bodyfat- 5'10

Ok but are you still gaining any mass in addition to staying lean, hard and shredded ?

One of the things that worries me about lowering my Test is that I'll stop gaining overall mass.

You can run as much mast as you can tolerate. I don't have hairloss issues but I do notice mast can affect my prostrate and thus I intentionally run a lower dose than most. But for years I was hooked on low test medium mast and medium to high tren. Its a different kinda mass from high test of course. IMO IME there are diminishing returns beyond about 500mg a week

Have you ever run Mast E with a low dose of Test?

Yes. I've even run it for months without Test or anything else. It goes ok until the latter part of the second month, then no estrogen starts to feel bad. So I keep Test in now if I'm cruising with it, but as low as possible.

Medium-to-Higher Mast E, low Test is a winner. Hard, strong, good libido. Just not the most Anabolic stack out there. But you do look and feel good.

I'm just finishing up a low test (250mg/wk) with Mast E (600mg/wk) and Tren E (600mg/wk) and have been very pleased. Strength is through the roof, the pumps are crazy in muscles that I haven't really felt them before, and very little water retention with the lower dose test. After a few years where cycles had test dosages up to 1g/wk, I'll be sticking with lower dose test going forward and will probably repeat this specific cycle again next time. I will say that my libido is noticeably lower than I experienced with higher test with tren, so you might try some caber or other ancillaries to help.

any of you guys run an AI on your test- mast cycles? I typically use aromasin even on low test to keep water down.

Cruising on 210mg test using just 6.25mg of aromasin

I planned on adding mast around 500mg a week and anavar like 50-75mg a day and was wondering if I'd still need the AI..

Got harder, stronger and I felt it allowed me to lift more weight than without it and build more muscle when I ran it. Also had to watch my attitude, Mast/Tren makes you snappy. Lots of energy though.

The Tren is still way stronger, more anabolic. But the combination will make you harder and increase strength. Possibly by a lot.

So adding Mast E along with Tren E and a low dose Test will help me bulk because of the increase in strength ?

any of you guys run an AI on your test- mast cycles? I typically use aromasin even on low test to keep water down.

I planned on adding mast around 500mg a week and anavar like 50-75mg a day and was wondering if I'd still need the AI..

I'd like to know this also as I will still be running a lower dose of Test, but I just read in another thread that if you run Tren to bulk it needs more estrogen than if you are using it to cut.

Last edited:
So adding Mast E along with Tren E and a low dose Test will help me bulk because of the increase in strength ?

Yes, I feel like getting stronger always makes me bigger, faster. Whatever makes you strong isn't going to hurt your size at all. Just be careful; With Mast and Tren, it happens fast. Getting stronger is only beneficial if you're not injured...;)

I'd like to know this also as I will still be running a lower dose of Test, but I just read in another thread that if you run Tren to bulk it needs more estrogen than if you are using it to cut.

I've heard that too, no idea if it's true. Could very well be.
But I keep Estrogen low-end always because E2 does other shit I don't like. Another lb of muscle in a cycle isn't worth (TO ME, personal opinion here) an enlarged prostate, acne and/or sexual dysfunction and every other side usuallly blamed on Tren.

If I want to max out gains, I'd rather keep E2 low and eat like a horse for those extra couple pounds and they'll come. Whether bloated from E2 or fat from excess cals, it looks the same. But E2 is more damaging IMO.

So far from my research if you run Mast that high you may not need to run any AI. That much Mast may actually cause you to have too low estrogen but I'm still not sure on this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131