over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for Gooey

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know this could have been done in private message but since I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering I figured I would ask for an update on your prep. Are you feeling good? Driven? How is the strength? I only ask because you have been dieting for a long time so I was curious as to how that has played a roll in your prep for your first assault on the national scene.

Anyhow, look forward to an update and want to wish you well with the rest of your prep.

Dusty and Evi

I know this could have been done in private message but since I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering I figured I would ask for an update on your prep. Are you feeling good? Driven? How is the strength? I only ask because you have been dieting for a long time so I was curious as to how that has played a roll in your prep for your first assault on the national scene.

Anyhow, look forward to an update and want to wish you well with the rest of your prep.

Dusty and Evi

Since its now public knowledge that I am the lady in Gooey's life that he has mentioned in some of his posts , I will chime in with my thoughts on this. Yes he has been dieting for what seems like forever , actually since March/April. He is handling it better then I ever could. He sure loves food and all kinds but he really enjoys eating clean , so I dont think its been a huge adjustment. he does miss his sweets and being able to go out to eat but has his focus on the show . I have never met a more headstrong person and when he makes up his mind to do something , come hell or highwater its gonna happen. Tunnel vision it is for him. He never misses a workout or a meal and although I am not there when he trains , I know its nothing less then intense and balls to the walls with him. i couldnt be more proud of him for his accomplishments already this year with 2 overalls so far. I know he will put his best foot forward and leave no stone unturned.

Dusty, hows your prep going bro? 4 weeks out right? I have a buddy in the supers at that show (border states right?) Should be a great production. How ahead of schedule are ya? Are you finding it easy to maintain? Hope all is well brotha.

Dustman...

he"ll post in the morning when he gets up... before the birds are up

thanks sweets...

hey brutha... thanks for askn first and foremost.. yes my better half explains it in a positive way :) haha... I call it OCD to the max. My training isnt goin bad. I am tryn to ease up on joint stress since I have been pushing it since march. I have no desire for a injury or sickness to hit me while in stride. I tend to push things and not good at takn a breaks. I actually took thurs off yestrday and pushed my training back to sat instead of takn that day off. Right now Im tryn to get ahead and get my BF back down after my lil splurge in between prep. I think my insulin completely ignores muscle tissue when I can eat :) My strength isnt at its highest but then again im not tryn to win a powerlifting contest. Im tryn to isolate muscle groups best and attack them with weight, volume and angles. Tryn to get that lumpy Dusty upper back, but dont think thatll be possible for me. My weight is @ 245 in the morn, 9 weex today. Just gonna do the best I can, hopefully get some exposure and platform for future shows. I have a lot of offseason building to do though. Just need some time to rest after this show, and then its back to building to try and grab your shoe laces. :)

G

hey brutha... thanks for askn first and foremost.. yes my better half explains it in a positive way :) haha... I call it OCD to the max. My training isnt goin bad. I am tryn to ease up on joint stress since I have been pushing it since march. I have no desire for a injury or sickness to hit me while in stride. I tend to push things and not good at takn a breaks. I actually took thurs off yestrday and pushed my training back to sat instead of takn that day off. Right now Im tryn to get ahead and get my BF back down after my lil splurge in between prep. I think my insulin completely ignores muscle tissue when I can eat :) My strength isnt at its highest but then again im not tryn to win a powerlifting contest. Im tryn to isolate muscle groups best and attack them with weight, volume and angles. Tryn to get that lumpy Dusty upper back, but dont think thatll be possible for me. My weight is @ 245 in the morn, 9 weex today. Just gonna do the best I can, hopefully get some exposure and platform for future shows. I have a lot of offseason building to do though. Just need some time to rest after this show, and then its back to building to try and grab your shoe laces. :)

G

Hey Goo,

Glad to hear everything is going well. I know you'll be at your best come showtime and of course you are down playing the level of your physique as always. Keep up the OCD work and you will have a great showing as always and will be winning that thing in no time. We're all pulling for you so keep it up and give us some updates when you have time.

Dusty

Dusty, hows your prep going bro? 4 weeks out right? I have a buddy in the supers at that show (border states right?) Should be a great production. How ahead of schedule are ya? Are you finding it easy to maintain? Hope all is well brotha.

Not to get the thread off track but thanks for asking. My prep is going well and I'm just plugging away. As I've stated many times I have a great support team between my girl, Dante, Alex A, my training partner Ryan (who is also doing the show) so prep is a bit easier for me than most. I'm where I need to be for this stage of the game and am just continuing to drop BF. Weight is about 258lbs and I should be onstage at 250lbs.

Tell your boy to get on here and introduce himself. I hope his prep is going well and look forward to meeting him at the show. It should be a lot of fun.

Dusty

he"ll post in the morning when he gets up... before the birds are up

ummm me was sleeping at this time.. forgot to log me out babe????? :) and yes you get up before the birds EVERY morning faithfuly to do your cardio.. good boy

hee

ummm me was sleeping at this time.. forgot to log me out babe????? :) and yes you get up before the birds EVERY morning faithfuly to do your cardio.. good boy

dangit ur suppose to play with...:rolleyes:

Hey Goo,

Glad to hear everything is going well. I know you'll be at your best come showtime and of course you are down playing the level of your physique as always. Keep up the OCD work and you will have a great showing as always and will be winning that thing in no time. We're all pulling for you so keep it up and give us some updates when you have time.

Dusty

I gotta stand nex to some amazing physiques, which is where I wanna be but dont know if yet ready to stand nex to them. Im gonna use this show to platform me (hopefully) onto the national level and get some exposure. From there we shall see.... havent taken any pics of lately cuz I dont feel Im at a point to do so, u know how it goes u look in the mirror and u see fat, small, and flat. Ill just keep plugging and chugging which is easy for me since I frikn love routine. Im just blessed to have a team behind me. My girl helps out with so much and deals with my impatience and self absorbness during these times. Great trainer and, training partner who will be competing nex year and good support system and sponsors. BBing can be very selfish but it takes a team to do well.

G

Just keep doing your thing Goo. I wouldn't even post pics until you are 99% ready but keep us updated on your progress. You will do awesome and IMO have had a national level physique for years.

Also congrats on finding such a great girl to help along the way. It's the most unfair advantage any athlete could have. I know from experience.

dangit ur suppose to play with...:rolleyes:

I gotta stand nex to some amazing physiques, which is where I wanna be but dont know if yet ready to stand nex to them. Im gonna use this show to platform me (hopefully) onto the national level and get some exposure. From there we shall see.... havent taken any pics of lately cuz I dont feel Im at a point to do so, u know how it goes u look in the mirror and u see fat, small, and flat. Ill just keep plugging and chugging which is easy for me since I frikn love routine. Im just blessed to have a team behind me. My girl helps out with so much and deals with my impatience and self absorbness during these times. Great trainer and, training partner who will be competing nex year and good support system and sponsors. BBing can be very selfish but it takes a team to do well.

G

thanks for the kind words babe.... how about how i deal with no room in the fridge for anything other then your food? the 2 loads of laundry every other day , the crabbyness , ummmm the stinky cardio clothes... hahaha JK you know i love you and support you 100% , im not always the easiest to deal with , and i know...."at least you have an excuse" :p

dats the plan...

Just keep doing your thing Goo. I wouldn't even post pics until you are 99% ready but keep us updated on your progress. You will do awesome and IMO have had a national level physique for years.

Also congrats on finding such a great girl to help along the way. It's the most unfair advantage any athlete could have. I know from experience.

Ive done everything on my own before I met her and I cant really tell you how I managed hahah. Any woman that puts up with contest prep for 3 frikn shows basically all back to back is a good one. Never had a personal Costco shopper :) Ill post some pics when I get closer to where I wanna be. I wont be competing at frikn 250 though:confused: holy poo!!! I dont know how i will fair against guys lke liberatore, albisi, and other great competitors that have amazing physiques and conditioning to match. But I will never find out till I stand next to some of them. I got a lot of work ahead of me but we shall see... just cant wait to get back to the putn on tissue part of it hahaha....

thanks for the kind words babe.... how about how i deal with no room in the fridge for anything other then your food? the 2 loads of laundry every other day , the crabbyness , ummmm the stinky cardio clothes... hahaha JK you know i love you and support you 100% , im not always the easiest to deal with , and i know...."at least you have an excuse" :p

aww wyou guys are so cute...lol...beca is so nice, how come i get slapped in the morning?..lol..in all seriousness im sure all your hard work is going to pey off goo, from what ive read your a machine man, keep it up, and keep everyone updated belive me its inspiring to all us wanna be's...lol

aww wyou guys are so cute...lol...beca is so nice, how come i get slapped in the morning?..lol..in all seriousness im sure all your hard work is going to pey off goo, from what ive read your a machine man, keep it up, and keep everyone updated belive me its inspiring to all us wanna be's...lol

hahahaha thanks.... we arent ALWAYS cute.. dont worry he is the one who gets slapped in the morning.. im NOT a morning person and work nights.. so his early mornings dont make me happy....

BUSTED!!!

Since its now public knowledge that I am the lady in Gooey's life that he has mentioned in some of his posts , I will chime in with my thoughts on this. Yes he has been dieting for what seems like forever , actually since March/April. He is handling it better then I ever could. He sure loves food and all kinds but he really enjoys eating clean , so I dont think its been a huge adjustment. he does miss his sweets and being able to go out to eat but has his focus on the show . I have never met a more headstrong person and when he makes up his mind to do something , come hell or highwater its gonna happen. Tunnel vision it is for him. He never misses a workout or a meal and although I am not there when he trains , I know its nothing less then intense and balls to the walls with him. i couldnt be more proud of him for his accomplishments already this year with 2 overalls so far. I know he will put his best foot forward and leave no stone unturned.

I was wondering how much longer that secrete was going to last. LOL

I'm just glad too see your both happy :D

I was wondering how much longer that secrete was going to last. LOL

I'm just glad too see your both happy :D

thanks lady.... its been 7 mos already... wow how time flies and we are still both alive... theres been some close calls though..... just have to remember why we are together and not let the diet, prep, and other things make you lose sight of your love for each other

Southern Muscle Plus

We got the August issue of Southern Muscle Plus and guess who was on the front cover!!! You deserved it. Good work!

Congrats, Gooey!!!! :D

thanks lady.... its been 7 mos already... wow how time flies and we are still both alive... theres been some close calls though..... just have to remember why we are together and not let the diet, prep, and other things make you lose sight of your love for each other

I know what you mean. There are some days Everlast come close to getting his butt kicked. lol... It's a good thing I love him and couldn't image my life with out him. :cool:

I know what you mean. There are some days Everlast come close to getting his butt kicked. lol... It's a good thing I love him and couldn't image my life with out him. :cool:

awwwwww i know how you feel girl.... except im usually the one who needs an atittude check.... hes a good man to put up with me too :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear