over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for guys that like IGF-1 LR3

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For you guys that take IGF regularly what reasons you take it and what results do you see from it??

I've heard of guys using it off season to add quality muscle and I've heard of guys using it to diet down.

Is it worth the cost as opposed to using 2-3 IU generic HGH , or is it worth stacking with GH

Best results I ever seen when I stacked it with GH.

At 100 mcgs works great all by itself, Overnight recomp.
Great for bulking as well just keep feeding.
With Gh, Yep! even better!

I’m thinking about trying MUTANT’s PROTOCOL.
Here is the basics behind it:

We start off by taking our HGH, and give it a few minutes to get circulating, before we add our insulin. The idea behind this, is to make sure that the HGH passes the liver while we have a substantial amount of insulin in the body. This is how we produce large IGF-1 spikes. After the workout, we go home and take our IGF-1LR3. We are taking this to increase our insulin sensitivity, and to help use up any of those receptors that we have not filled.

- -30 min prior to workout: Take 10iu HGH subq

- -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Novalog subq

- -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1

- -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout

- -Go home

- -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)

- -Take down shake #3

Shake 1: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro Protein powder , 40-60g Low DE Maltodextrin, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 200mg Caffeine (or pre-workout powdered mix of choice in place of caffeine)

Shake 2: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro Protein powder, 50-100g Dextrose, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Shake 3: 2 cups pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry oats, 1 banana or 1 cup blueberries (I prefer them to be frozen), splenda or stevia

Alot of annecdotes will say it gives the 3d look while dieting and still getting leaner. I think it could really shine being cycle through with GH and IGF-LR3. Will be running 100mcg's in the PM after 4 months of regular GH use.

JJ, Pretty much the same protocol I have come up with threw yrs of Experirnce.
Only I take my HGH 1 hr prior, then Humilin - r just prior to workout.
Thinking that they will both peak at the end of my 1 1/2 hour workout...?

JJ, Pretty much the same protocol I have come up with threw yrs of Experirnce.
Only I take my HGH 1 hr prior, then Humilin - r just prior to workout.
Thinking that they will both peak at the end of my 1 1/2 hour workout...?

I take 200mcg T4 with 5ius hgh intramuscularly upon waking, 8-10ius insulin 20 minutes later intramuscularly, eat 1 hour after T4/hgh. Go to the gym. Then 100mcg IGF1 when i get home intramuscularly

I take 200mcg T4 with 5ius hgh intramuscularly upon waking, 8-10ius insulin 20 minutes later intramuscularly, eat 1 hour after T4/hgh. Go to the gym. Then 100mcg IGF1 when i get home intramuscularly

JJ what's the thought behind using the GH IM instead of subq?

JJ what's the thought behind using the GH IM instead of subq?
Not JJ, but I use IM for faster absorption.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

For you guys that take IGF regularly what reasons you take it and what results do you see from it??

I've heard of guys using it off season to add quality muscle and I've heard of guys using it to diet down.

Is it worth the cost as opposed to using 2-3 IU generic HGH , or is it worth stacking with GH

Its good for everything that GH is good for but the quality of the IGF and if its real or not matters. Im not sure how good IGF selling for $40 is!! In my younger days when the supply chain was was also better I used it this way with great results. (ALL Pharma US made).
Hgh 3 days at 5 iu and IGF1 Lr3 3 days at 40 mcg 3 days. Took one day off.
If i remember correctly the IGF was something close to $400 for 1mg.
I think the reason many guys are taking 100+ mcg is due to the quality of it. Mind you back in the day when I was using 40 mcg for 3 days some guys only used 20 mcg for 5-6 days!! Very potent stuff.

I'll start my new blast coming Sunday after a cruise of about 3.5 months and planning to add in some IGF as well again. Will be something like :

3 IU's HGH upon waking with 100 mcg T4 and 12.5 mcg T3, 5 to 10 IU insulin 15 min after

3 IU HGH 30 mins pre workout and again 5 to 10 IU insulin 15 mins later

40 mcg IGF Post workout. This has worked great for me before, hoping to go from about 250 to 270 or so. Might add in 12.5 mcg MK before bed as well.

Adding in T-3/T4 combo and Gaining weight seems like the opposite.
1 hour Pre- 6-10 ius HGH
I use 15 ius humilin-r just prior to workout, then wait till it clears before adding 100 mcgs LR3. About 3 hrs Post. By then the hgh has cleared as well plus all micros. (Around 1600 cals, 200 carbs/200 protien) Pre, Intra and Post.
Then I start to Feed as much as possible for the rest of the day.!
And only with A off day following. I find my Blood sugar is still low for 24 hrs minimum.

Concreter has a vast experience with proven protocols, I've trialed them with a couple of European top BB last year, and they gained 10-15 of hard rock muscle (I'm talking about 10-15 lbs difference on the stage from the year before !).

I find no reason to use insulin while using IGF1.

IGF1 and GH has a distinct synergistic effect and are combined perfectly each other

You may get more info here -

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ors/133466-gh-igf1-should-i-combine-them.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ects-where-notion-take-insulin-igf1-came.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...747-gh-effects-what-optimal-length-usage.html

I was planning on saving my LR3 for this Spring and Summer Recomp but I find it as an Indispensable tool for Growth while Bulking as well.
The way it can transport an onslaught of Micros directly into the muscle is Amazing.
While hardening you Up at the Same Time!

Are you guys reconstituting with bac water? I read years ago you had to use acetic acid, but recently I have read bac water is fine as long as you use it fairly quickly and most of use would burn through a 1mg vial in a week or two.

Are you guys reconstituting with bac water? I read years ago you had to use acetic acid, but recently I have read bac water is fine as long as you use it fairly quickly and most of use would burn through a 1mg vial in a week or two.
I think BAC water is fine if your using the vial in 20 days or less.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

ive been dying to add igf-lr3 to my gh routine and see what growth it creates. I agree with pahlevan on the legitamacy of compounds these days. anyone want to PM me me with a good spot to trust i would greatly appreciate it. thx in advance

Concreter has a vast experience with proven protocols, I've trialed them with a couple of European top BB last year, and they gained 10-15 of hard rock muscle (I'm talking about 10-15 lbs difference on the stage from the year before !).

I find no reason to use insulin while using IGF1.

IGF1 and GH has a distinct synergistic effect and are combined perfectly each other

You may get more info here -

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ors/133466-gh-igf1-should-i-combine-them.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ects-where-notion-take-insulin-igf1-came.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...747-gh-effects-what-optimal-length-usage.html

Found One!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420