over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for long time HGH users

It has been years since i've done 2iu.
I hope at 2iu/ED i will see good Fat loss.
I'm using Kigtropin.

I wonder how fitness models such as Rob riches, Steve Cook, Obi etc get so lean & dry all the time when they're on HGH.

We all know they are on some kind of HGH. What do u think their doses are like? Even at 4iu it bloat a little especially at the tummy but these guys are dry & ripped all the time at the gym (no only on photoshoots).

I think HGH is for the advanced athlete but yes,,worth the money when used correctly.
my wife and mother love it at 1iu a day..wife leaned down and looks great for a 42 yr old with 2 kids ..i guess they are advanced now!

my wife and mother love it at 1iu a day..wife leaned down and looks great for a 42 yr old with 2 kids ..i guess they are advanced now!

1iu is very little.
I'm glad they're seeing the benefits.
How dramatic was the fat loss?

threads like this piss me off

sometimes gotta hate living in australia and not having access to affordable HGH

1iu is very little.
I'm glad they're seeing the benefits.
How dramatic was the fat loss?

it was fast and easy to see on my wife ..she is a petite 115lbs with f cup boobs never works out and has a unreal bikini body ..about a month was all it took to really see and it was a good test because she eats the same crap every day and dosen't train so it was all hgh..my mother has my genes,lol,,she has noticed it with a 20lb drop in 3 months with no training but feels better than she has in years ,,she has lupis and said she dosen't hurt much anymore..my training partner is a female freak on 4ius a day and 20mgs of var seeing insane results and shaping up real nice!

it was fast and easy to see on my wife ..she is a petite 115lbs with f cup boobs never works out and has a unreal bikini body ..about a month was all it took to really see and it was a good test because she eats the same crap every day and dosen't train so it was all hgh..my mother has my genes,lol,,she has noticed it with a 20lb drop in 3 months with no training but feels better than she has in years ,,she has lupis and said she dosen't hurt much anymore..my training partner is a female freak on 4ius a day and 20mgs of var seeing insane results and shaping up real nice!

Great update.
But F boobs?? Haahah LOL.

4iu is quite allot for a female don't u think?
She must be watery bloat.

Awesome! I just upped my wife's dose to 1.5iu's ED since I bumped up to 8.5iu's (convenience of running a vial a day). We have been on for less than 2 months but I am starting to see some freakiness start. Her body looks about the same but I think her hair looks extremely healthy and she just looks more beautiful in general. She's using HGH because she has a major knee injury and is getting surgery soon so she is using this to try and stay fit and help with the healing process since she won't be able to use her legs at all for months on end :banghead:
Hopefully once she is fully healed and back in the gym, with the 1.5iu's and a SMALL dose of var she can do some damage :cool:

How long did it take for your wife to see fat loss?

Great update.
But F boobs?? Haahah LOL.

4iu is quite allot for a female don't u think?
She must be watery bloat.
she lifts heavy but holds very little water ..she went to 4ius post workout as well..f cups seem to hold up well to hgh as well!

Awesome! I just upped my wife's dose to 1.5iu's ED since I bumped up to 8.5iu's (convenience of running a vial a day). We have been on for less than 2 months but I am starting to see some freakiness start. Her body looks about the same but I think her hair looks extremely healthy and she just looks more beautiful in general. She's using HGH because she has a major knee injury and is getting surgery soon so she is using this to try and stay fit and help with the healing process since she won't be able to use her legs at all for months on end :banghead:
Hopefully once she is fully healed and back in the gym, with the 1.5iu's and a SMALL dose of var she can do some damage :cool:

How long did it take for your wife to see fat loss?
I have run 5 diff brands of hgh but I got some from an advertiser here some ip blue tops and that is the strongest batch I have ever FELT period..I have hit 15ius post leg workout of rips and didnt feel much but if i did that with the ip blue I would be on the ground doin the fish..now to answer the question,,my wife noticed it within a few days in her clothes ..she is a size zero to begin with and wears a size 4 shoe so she is petite..sorry for the run on bullshit

I have run 5 diff brands of hgh but I got some from an advertiser here some ip blue tops and that is the strongest batch I have ever FELT period..I have hit 15ius post leg workout of rips and didnt feel much but if i did that with the ip blue I would be on the ground doin the fish..now to answer the question,,my wife noticed it within a few days in her clothes ..she is a size zero to begin with and wears a size 4 shoe so she is petite..sorry for the run on bullshit

What do u mean by your wife felt it within a few days?
Felt what?

Her clothes got tighter due to the water bloat or loose because she loss some fat?

Ok got it! My girl is thicker, being a former athlete and having some big old thighs and ass. I'll start taking weekly pics of her and seeing if this stuff is working or not. Thanks for the advice dude.

What do u mean by your wife felt it within a few days?
Felt what?

Her clothes got tighter due to the water bloat or loose because she loss some fat?
alot of us have zero bloat..I didn't bloat at all but i carb cut after 5pm ..I know of at least 20 of us on hgh and only a few got alot of bloat and a few of us got the insulin rush or the feeling of hypo..some brands made me eat the whole house 2 mins after a shot..lol..as far as my wife she felt the bad knees she has had forever start to feel fine for the first time in 20 years and stopped taking her 2 norco's a day and hasn't had one yet since she went on..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear