over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.
prob gonna catch some shit for that one

Probably not. Dante's mentioned it millions of times, which is probably where Betito first got that idea. It's true tho - blacks (generally speaking) have better genetics for BB'ing.

How..he didn't even say anything negative.

i agree that he didn't say anything negative.

there have been previous threads about the genetic differences between the races, one in specific, that caused a bit of board drama. some are sensitive to the subject, that's all.

Yea there's nothing wrong with saying blacks have better genetics than white people. It's true and it's pretty obvious. Like even when you see a skinny black dude he's usually very lean and sporting a six pack with pretty decent muscle structure and prob has never touched a weight in their life.

Skip and Shelby, how about you slam your buddy Dante also, for comments like this:

There is a guy in the heavies and I am not going to name any names here....but I am pretty sure Hernon and especially Shelby know who I am talking about (i know for fact Shelby does)

There is a certain look Ive seen guys have in this sport before they have ended up dying from blood clots or cardiac events (like Leffler did and others {Sterling also}, D'arruzio) and this guy has it in spades......I would be very surprised if his body could take "what is going on" for another 5 years and live

Judging a guy by his look only, implying he's on a deadly pharmaceutical cocktail, pretty much giving him a death sentence.

Skip implying that Heath never took insulin was ridiculous. Of course he wouldn't say whether this was really what he meant, but that's pretty much the only way his comments could be read. Was Magnum wrong in his comments? Really? Or was Skip just protecting his very very close bro.

Well

Skip and Shelby, how about you slam your buddy Dante also, for comments like this:

Judging a guy by his look only, implying he's on a deadly pharmaceutical cocktail, pretty much giving him a death sentence.

Skip implying that Heath never took insulin was ridiculous. Of course he wouldn't say whether this was really what he meant, but that's pretty much the only way his comments could be read. Was Magnum wrong in his comments? Really? Or was Skip just protecting his very very close bro.

1. If Phil Heath is on insulin ans Skip is protecting him then I applaud Skip for protecting a friend...........they owe nothing to anyone about what they do. Its aint called friendship for nuthin.
2. If Phil Heath is on insulin, it did not contribute much to his greatness.
3. If Phil Heath is not on insulin, I guarantee you he will not ever be....
Why will he never be? Because fools think it is the " SECRET".........its not.

1. If Phil Heath is on insulin ans Skip is protecting him then I applaud Skip for protecting a friend...........they owe nothing to anyone about what they do. Its aint called friendship for nuthin.

Well, do you think it bad form to imply some pro we don't know is on steroids? I mean if we don't know him, didn't see him shoot up, how do we know?

My point is, there's a lot of implying here all around. What Magnum did wasn't unique, and has been done by those complaining too.

I don't care about the 'is insulin a secret' discussion.

bro you have no idea what was being discussed here with what dante said, the people that know the person in question all agree he did not look right. I will back dante's statement 100% as the guy is a friend of mine and he was very ill at the show, he told me he had food poisoning, but he looked tired and very bad from the first day in vegas. physique wise the guy was at his all time best but it took a huge toll on him to achieve that look.

Thank you, Phil. Very good points.

However, I have to say clearly that I wouldn't have said a WORD about Phil in that thread with Magnum if Phil were using insulin whether a friend or not because I gain nothing by defending him if he were using insulin. As most will agree here on this board, there is a LOT of insulin use in the pros and so it wouldn't seem odd to me that he would be using it. I responded to that thread for two reasons:
1. Magnum lies and pretends to know way more than he does.
2. Phil doesn't use insulin and hasn't.

It doesn't matter if it is too hard to believe by the people that are not truly in the know - those same people guess and pretend to know what a LOT of people are taking. It happens everyday on a lot of boards. I called Magnum on it because he has a lot of people that for some reason want to listen to the guy and his crap. I am careful with what I say online because I know that what I say can influence a lot of people so I feel a responsibility to be careful with what I say and weigh my words. Magnum should do the same and he doesn't. He is constantly trying to post like he is getting massive PMs about training and nutrition, that he knows what all of the pros are doing including Phil because, well, he has spoken with so and so on occasion and should know, etc.. I mean, really, how many pros are there in Ohio? Who does Magnum REALLY train? He has asked a lot of questions pretending to not have a clue who I am so let's turn the tables and let's see who, outside of Kamali on one or two occasions, has Magnum trained? I will go out on a limb and say the resume is less than impressive.

As for Dante's statements: I don't need to go after Dante because he has credibility. He doesn't pretend to know people and he doesn't pretend to be someone that he isn't. I loathe people that are fake and people that lie and Dante is far from fake and far from being known as a liar. I also consider Dante a friend as I have known him for several years. I think Dante would be the first to admit that when I don't agree with him I don't keep it to myself. We argue far more than anyone here will ever know but I respect him even if I disagree with him on occasion. If I had to go into business with one of them I wouldn't hesitate to go with Dante because he has character.

In response to KillerStack directly: You say it is ridiculous that I say he isn't on insulin and you say that as your only defense to not having a fucking clue. Your other statement is lame and predictable, as well, when you say that people don't know who is taking what unless it is witnessed while they are administering it. That is an argument that I would hear on a playground. While you are guessing about what everyone is taking, I and others that actually ARE in the know are discussing these things with the people that you don't have the privilege of knowing or talking to on such a level to gain this information. Also, you should keep in mind that I have known Phil since he won the Colorado State in 2003.

I am going to stop there so that I don't say too much as I have too much respect for Phil to let something slip that shouldn't. Imagine the trust that Phil must have in me for him to discuss such things with me, all the while knowing that I own IntenseMuscle.com and could blow the lid off of things that he has openly discussed with me? Even personal things that have nothing to do with gear. Can you try to understand that for just a second? THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT KNOW THINGS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

Or, you guys could just get together and go to getbig and photoshop cocks in the mouthes of my children. That is the mentality we are dealing with here, after all, yet I am the one that is accused of being juvenile.

When I post things on a board like PM or IM or RX, people believe me because I have credibility and a reputation for telling the truth. My name is no secret and I openly discuss where I train and have pictures of my wife and family online all over the place and alot of people know exactly where I live. I was convicted of possession of a counterfeit steroid (yes, that was the charge) in 97 in Michigan. So, if some douchebag wants to post my criminal record on another board thinking I will be embarrassed, it won't bother me in the least.

I really don't need to argue this anymore than it has already been argued because most everyone that will read this thread or the one that I posted about Magnum being a liar, they believe it. They all saw that he wasn't big enough to recant his statement and they all watched him try to lie his way out of it. It was pathetic, actually, and yet funny to witness at the same time. Yeah, things just sort of having a way of working themselves out over time. :)

Props to the prep guys with character here at PM:

Phil - I have been on the boards for a while with you and even though we are technically competitors in the industry, I don't recall a bad word from you, ever. In fact, I have seen things that you do with your clients that I do, as well.

MountainDog - No one has a bad word to say about you and you carry yourself with humility and are always postive and supportive. Some of the things I have read about (your theories and ideas) are refreshing as they aren't considered terribly normal or orthodox. I love that.

Shelby - You have always carried yourself well and you always are careful with your words, as well. Always respectful even when I have busted on your balls at IM a few times for advertising. lol You are a PR workhorse. I have privately applauded your abilities for the work that you do with your clients and publicly congratulated you with sincerity on your condition when you compete .... all 42 shows worth, last year.

Magnum - You're just a shit talker. No idea what you look like, what you have ever done on stage (if anything, at all), who you have worked with, who you REALLY know, what your real name is, etc.. Just a guy behind a computer from Ohio (so I hear).

If you don't rank at the top of the pecking order here at PM, how in the hell could you possibly rank at the top of the pecking order in the industry?

Ken "Skip" Hill
On top of a hill just up the canyon from Denver, Colorado
TEAMSKIP.net

2. If Phil Heath is on insulin, it did not contribute much to his greatness.
3. If Phil Heath is not on insulin, I guarantee you he will not ever be....
Why will he never be? Because fools think it is the " SECRET".........its not.

Last edited:
Now, I have clients in the UK that are wondering why I haven't responded to their questions so I have to run for now (being just after 2am here in Denver). I will be back but not until probably Tuesday. I certainly won't cut into my family time this weekend for this shit. My son has a football game tomorrow, my 18 year old daughter is coming to visit this weekend (she is due in late November) and my beautiful wife that I have been with for 19 years is off for a 3 day weekend. I have plenty of things that take priority over this (nevermind my 3 clients competing this weekend including one that is likely top 3 at the NAs).

You all have a fun weekend. I know I will. :)

Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly