Question for Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is a client of mine, 12 days out. She's over 40.

I know you're really good at KNOWING what people are taking, so let's hear what she's on.

Attachments

• td2.jpg
    td2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,018
back shot

Attachments

• td1.jpg
    td1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,013
You already gave it away on MD and RX

my guess is nothing?
i had a client same age and she is the most shredded person in the gym. didnt have quite as big of arms but she was a bit more petite.
this gal is prolly in position to be top 3 easy i bet...
-JS

Genetics

Great genetics there.......I used to compete against Gail Devers brother........ Gail was a sprinter/hurdler in the Olympics........I think she won a medal also......well anyway, her brother had great genetics also. You could tell he was all natural and competing on stage at nationals, top 10-15

Great genetics there.......I used to compete against Gail Devers brother........ Gail was a sprinter/hurdler in the Olympics........I think she won a medal also......well anyway, her brother had great genetics also. You could tell he was all natural and competing on stage at nationals, top 10-15

He still competes.. he's competing at the NAs this weekend. He did pretty well last year too.

She is on tan and gold/green burber?

LOL

Magnum won't respond to such juvenile and confrontational posts like this, Shelby. He is light years ahead of you and the rest of us. He has much bigger things to do today. Plus, if he were to respond with what she was taking it would be because someone told him that someone else told HIM that so and so said that this is what he said she was likely going to take. Translation: she is using insulin, she has to be.

Skip

Someone on stage at nationals that was ..... *gulp* NATURAL??? What IS this that you speak of???

I am in a dick mood today. :)

Skip

With PD it sure as hell isn't his workouts....his mdtv workout before the USA's was quite a sight....I'll buy into genetics with him...plus his physique has a look to it while definitely hyper muscled it doesn't scream of drug use...especially as long as he's been competing

LOL

Magnum won't respond to such juvenile and confrontational posts like this, Shelby. He is light years ahead of you and the rest of us. He has much bigger things to do today. Plus, if he were to respond with what she was taking it would be because someone told him that someone else told HIM that so and so said that this is what he said she was likely going to take. Translation: she is using insulin, she has to be.

Skip

I'm positive she is boatloading insulin.

I will ask her and tell you guys what I find out.

She will probably deny it though... they're all like that.

I don't care what she says, she's on insulin. I know it because I spoke to this one guy named Chad once. His last name was Smith but I still heard it from a guy named Chad. I think we all can deduce that it has to be true.

Ok, I better quit before pictures of my family get posted all over the internet. lol

Skip

Nope, can't quit yet. Why? Because I am juvenile and I have issues and if I don't laugh about it I might have a meltdown.

Keep in mind that boatloading only means like if you were slamming a protein drink. I am sure you didn't mean boatloading in the context that we would all understand boatloading to mean, no, of course not.

Ok, ok, NOW I will quit.... but only until I think of something else juvenile to say.

Skip

BWAHAHAHHA:D

*Grabs popcorn and LBA's in anticipation of many pages to come....*

I have been working far to hard today....how do I know? Because Skip's comments are killing me.

I'm going to go with testosterone and Insulin and HGH and some anavar....she has way too much intradominal fat. She eats too much too and lifts too heavy, she is distended, and it makes her legs look small.

wait...I just noticed that she probably uses injectible yohimbine for the lower bodyfat, to assist the clen and Nolvadex.

:D

BMJ

She´s on black genetics, they work like wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members