over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for people with "Bicep Spot Injection" experience - Problem

SJR7674

Banned
I just took a shot of Prop in my Bicep. I don't really know what happened. I have been alternating inside an outside heads. Tonight I shot the Prop in the high part of the inner head (as high up as the peak comes-about 1/4 to the inside center of bicep)

Almost instantly my bicep got much longer (the peak comes down to almost the spot where my bicep and forearm meet) When doing a side chest shot, the peak starts very high in the arm and comes all the way down. In a double bicep shot I have virtually no peak, just a long falt bicep. It looks stupid.

Any ideas. Did I put it in the wrong place. How would i compensate to get the peak back

People who you need to talk to

Would be Big A and Xcel.... Both of these guys are mini-gurus in arm pokes etc...(as well as many other subjects too)

i ve had this happen before. sometime u just get a bad shot. i ve noticed i get them more the further away from centerline i go.

dude im with u on this, im currently doing 2ccs 50/50 mixture daily of 75mgfina/100mgprop in biceps... when i do like a side chest i get an awsome peak, I knwo if u focus on your outter head more you will help get rid of that falat soft ball look. i have it too man it sucks my arms look awsome until i hit a front double bicep, then tey just arch dotn seem to peak i hate it.. i dont htink it has a lot to do with SEO or any localized injections just train hard focuson on peaking exercises and give your body time to grow.

btw tho fina prob is working VERY good on my biceps the vascularity is amazing and my peaks i feel like a pro bber when I happent to cross a mirror in the gym :cool:

I know what you mean. everytime I inject my left delt it blows up and get tight as hell for about 4 days. I have to keep a shirt on because you can see how swolen it is, looks funny. but its only happens on the left side.

Sounds like...

SJR,

Sounds like you hit a (branch of a) motor nerve and have lost reflexive tone in some of the fibers of the muscle. Could have been the needle piercing the nerve or it could be the bolus of oil impingeing the nerve.

Have you tried massaging it?... Luckily, it was prop. (not SEO) and the oil should dissipate pretty quickly.

Also, you might grab a light DB (or whatever) and do some concentration curls focusing on activating the "dead zone." Use your other hand to press on the area or rub the skin over the bad spot (this is called "touch training").

*I* wouldn't try to stick anything else in there to compensate...

Just some thoughts, but I defer to the experts.

-Randy

Actually ...

Hom:

Come to think of it I do remember a slight twitch and it being a little more difficult to get through at the end. I think you might be on to something here with the nerve. Can you elaborate

IMHO, if you injected "into" a nerve, you'd feel much more pain - you may have just nicked it. I injected into a nerve recently in my delt. The injection itself was UNBEARABLE, which should have been enough of an indicator to re-poke - but I'm pretty stubborn :mad:.

The shoulder bothered me SO MUCH, that I had to drop WAY BACK on the amout of weight I could do with shoulders. It took about 2 months to even begin to feel normal - no pain.

I'd try icing the area (to increase blood circulation) and massage the hell out of it,

xcel

SJR7674 said:
I just took a shot of Prop in my Bicep. I don't really know what happened. I have been alternating inside an outside heads. Tonight I shot the Prop in the high part of the inner head (as high up as the peak comes-about 1/4 to the inside center of bicep)

Almost instantly my bicep got much longer (the peak comes down to almost the spot where my bicep and forearm meet) When doing a side chest shot, the peak starts very high in the arm and comes all the way down. In a double bicep shot I have virtually no peak, just a long falt bicep. It looks stupid.

Any ideas. Did I put it in the wrong place. How would i compensate to get the peak back

What size needle did you use? Although the nerve theory sounds very plausible; you may also have not gone deep enough and ended up with some of the prop going subcutaneously and dropping down to the the bottom of the muscle as gravity would lead it there.

Re: Actually ...

SJR7674 said:
Hom:

Come to think of it I do remember a slight twitch and it being a little more difficult to get through at the end. I think you might be on to something here with the nerve. Can you elaborate

As Xcel said, you might have simply irritated a nerve, rather than just pierced it.

"Nerves" have sensory neurons as well as motor neurons. The motor neurons (= nerve cell) branch to innervate a number of muscle fiber. (The sensory nerves send signals back to the brain (e.g., pain).) The combination of a (alpha-motor) neuron and the muscle fibers it innervates is called a motor unit.

The twitch could have come from irritating the nerve, in particular the motor neurons - sending a signal down to the fibers innervated. If there appears to be a "dead" area, you might have simply pierced a single or a few motor neurons as they split from the nerve to innervate their fibers. You might not have irritated the sensory neurons enough to cause much pain. By "taking out" these motor units, there are fibers left that won't contract and are flaccid (probably temporarily - there is another post on this somewhere on the site r.e. a dead spot in someone's quad - Big A had one once, I remember). The injection make have been more difficult to push through b/c the neurons were irritated by the needle and/or oil and the muscle was in contracture (spasming in that area).

W/o functioning motor neurons, the "reflexive tone" (This is the scientific meaning of tone or "tonus" in the muscle) that results from persistent signas from the stretch receptors, is not fuctional. The signals from the spindles may reach the alpha motor nurons cell body (back in the spinal cord), but they don't make it to the fiber, b/c the neurons are damaged at that point.

Of course, this is just my guess.

I would still ice and massage.

-Randy

Thanks Guys

I think you all have some valid points. I'm going to spend the day icing and massaging it, but first I'm going to go into the gym and do some extremely light concentration curls and see if a good strong pump won't help to re-activate what I damaged.

I used a 25 gauge-1 inch needle as alawys when I hit Bi's. I actually have 20 inch arms so I have gone a full 1 1/2 inches before, but it gets pretty hairy and I think there is more chances of hitting nerves in that deep.

I am however, very interested in your theory that you proposed about it winding up subcutaneous (although I can't see how with a 1 inch) and the oil dropping to the bottom of my bicep-because that is exactly what it looks like. When I hit a side chest shot, it is definately softer at the bottom of my bicep, almost like a 1 inch layer of softness or squishyness. If that is the case. I assume the only thing to do is wait for the oil to dissipate, which could take a couple of weeks, provided that the QV that I used was in fact Prop, and they didn't screw me and throw some long acting ester in there

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws