over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question for phil....and others.....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
have you guys read the serious growth III big beyond belief? i saw a pic of phil advertising it when i was like 19 and bought it. used it with some sucess an few times. there is a section about how to gain 7lb in 10 days of muscle. its a crazy workout and diet plan. never tried it. what do you guys think is it a gimmik? protien depletion....fruit only....for a day?!and what about the bench plan that comes free w the program. bench every day 7 days a week. it worked for my buddy......is it real? what about those energix vials....did they work? or was that ots company just looking for rare gimmiks to make money?
discuss
god bless
lucian

INTERESTING

have you guys read the serious growth III big beyond belief? i saw a pic of phil advertising it when i was like 19 and bought it. used it with some sucess an few times. there is a section about how to gain 7lb in 10 days of muscle. its a crazy workout and diet plan. never tried it. what do you guys think is it a gimmik? protien depletion....fruit only....for a day?!and what about the bench plan that comes free w the program. bench every day 7 days a week. it worked for my buddy......is it real? what about those energix vials....did they work? or was that ots company just looking for rare gimmiks to make money?
discuss
god bless
lucian

EMERIC DELCZEG AND MYSELF BROUGHT ENERGEX TO THIS COUNTRY 20 YEARS AGO.....IT IS CREATINE AND PHYNTIN....ABSOLUTELY GREAT PRODUCT! I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE PROTEIN DEPLETION BUT THESE GUYS WERE REALLY ON TO SOMETHING HERE. GREAT GUYS WITH OTS, LEO COSTA.

i remember i bought tribestan from them too. you had to call a beeper number and someone would call you back. that stuff worked great. now a days its not so good. and there was a form of colostrum being offered by them. ahhhh the old days. so do you think depleting protien like once a month may be benificial to "slingshot" into new growth?
god bless
lucian

YES

i remember i bought tribestan from them too. you had to call a beeper number and someone would call you back. that stuff worked great. now a days its not so good. and there was a form of colostrum being offered by them. ahhhh the old days. so do you think depleting protien like once a month may be benificial to "slingshot" into new growth?
god bless
lucian

WE ORIGINALLY BROUGHT TRIBESTAN TO THIS COUNTRY ALSO, BACK IN 1990. IT WAS MUCH STRONGER THEN THAN TODAY. NOW I SELL A TRIBULUS PRODUCT THAT RIVALS THE OLD TRIBESTAN THAT I LOVE.

Hey! I remember that program. I did it back in the day. What about the hot/cold showers? Came from research at Texas A&M with their powerlifters I believe. I used to do it and it is grueling to say the least!

WE ORIGINALLY BROUGHT TRIBESTAN TO THIS COUNTRY ALSO, BACK IN 1990. IT WAS MUCH STRONGER THEN THAN TODAY. NOW I SELL A TRIBULUS PRODUCT THAT RIVALS THE OLD TRIBESTAN THAT I LOVE.

Phil-- would you say the Trib is mainly for libido? I bought some bulk trib powder form TP almost a year ago, and haven't used it yet :D .....I've heard folks say the reason trib gets negative reviews is b/c people don't dose it high enough. Would you say there's a certain base amount for effectiveness? (around 1.5 grams or so?)

INTERESTING

Phil-- would you say the Trib is mainly for libido? I bought some bulk trib powder form TP almost a year ago, and haven't used it yet :D .....I've heard folks say the reason trib gets negative reviews is b/c people don't dose it high enough. Would you say there's a certain base amount for effectiveness? (around 1.5 grams or so?)

YES IT IS FOR LIBIDO! THE STRENGTH DEPENDS UPON THE % OF SAPONIS (I BELIEVE THAT IS THE NAME OF THE ACTUAL SUBSTANCE) THAT IS IN THE PRODUCT. THE TRIBULUS I SELL HAS A HIGH % PLUS ARGININE, ZINC AND SAW PALMETTO

when i have taken trib i took 2 grams 3-4 times daily. it works great that way. anything less, i dont see/feel/notice any difference.

EMERIC DELCZEG AND MYSELF BROUGHT ENERGEX TO THIS COUNTRY 20 YEARS AGO.....IT IS CREATINE AND PHYNTIN....ABSOLUTELY GREAT PRODUCT! I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE PROTEIN DEPLETION BUT THESE GUYS WERE REALLY ON TO SOMETHING HERE. GREAT GUYS WITH OTS, LEO COSTA.

The Energex it was a combination of bovine creatin (not mono), phytin and nivalin. I am planing to have the Energex back in capsule form. The nivelin is very expensive $ 33.000.00 per kg.

Phil if you want the original Tribestan lat me know and I can supply you.

The active components of Trbestan are steroid saponins of furostanol type. The tow domonating furostanol bisglycosides have been identified as protodioscin and protogracillin and have been tested biologically as a pure substances. If a tribulus product has a higher protodioscin that dozn`t make the product superior to Tribestan, the % betwen the protodioscin and protogracillin is very important. Is no standart for the protogracillin in the USA or China. At this moment only the Tribestan has the corect %.
Go to www.tribestan.com to see the % on various company`s product.

For ATP, Phytin is the best, the structural formula of Phytin clearly demonstrates that each molecule of the salt of Phytin could contain lots of calcium and magnesium. The Phytin molecule looks like a flat six sided sheet of carbon atoms with larg phosphate and calcium ions above and below the hexagon plane of carbon atoms. This arrangment of atoms makes it very easy to clip off one or more of phosphate groups or to lose a calcium ion. So it is possible for this molecule to supply phosphorous atoms in just the right arangment to be easily assimilated by the chemicl mechanisms within the human body that provide energy to muscle contractions. I have a product (actualy I heda a product) with Phytin ( EnergyX) with out of Nivalin I will have it back soon with the Nivalin and I will have it avaible for everybody from Phil.

GREAT

For ATP, Phytin is the best, the structural formula of Phytin clearly demonstrates that each molecule of the salt of Phytin could contain lots of calcium and magnesium. The Phytin molecule looks like a flat six sided sheet of carbon atoms with larg phosphate and calcium ions above and below the hexagon plane of carbon atoms. This arrangment of atoms makes it very easy to clip off one or more of phosphate groups or to lose a calcium ion. So it is possible for this molecule to supply phosphorous atoms in just the right arangment to be easily assimilated by the chemicl mechanisms within the human body that provide energy to muscle contractions. I have a product (actualy I heda a product) with Phytin ( EnergyX) with out of Nivalin I will have it back soon with the Nivalin and I will have it avaible for everybody from Phil.

I CANT WAIT FOR THAT PRODUCT TO COME OUT.

YES IT IS FOR LIBIDO! THE STRENGTH DEPENDS UPON THE % OF SAPONIS (I BELIEVE THAT IS THE NAME OF THE ACTUAL SUBSTANCE) THAT IS IN THE PRODUCT. THE TRIBULUS I SELL HAS A HIGH % PLUS ARGININE, ZINC AND SAW PALMETTO

how much are you selling it for???

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic