over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for Syntherol vets, maybe big A

patsfan313

Newbies
I have lurked these boards for a little while but have yet to post anything.

Any way i pretty recentally started using syntherol (for the first time) in my bi's and tri's following big a's guide. I pin with a 25g 1 in and alternate depths. I have just started the 3ml per head of the muscle phase and have been noticing a lot of issues with what i suspect is scar tissue.

After i do my shots i massage every muscle group for at least 10 mins deep tissue, i stretch, and a bout an hour later i do some light weight high rep sets. Through out the day i continue to massage and stretch. It has been working well up to this point aside from the scar tissue. I have added about 1 and 3/4ths inches onto my arms.

Anyway i was wondering if there was any way to combat the scar tissue, or if i should stop for a little in hopes that all the scar tissue will be cleared from my muscles. I know scar tissue can be bad in the long run and i would imagine that the muscle will not be able to grow into the new stretched facia if it is all scar tissue. Thanks in advance for the help

im well aware if i stop all together the scar tissue will go away, however i would really this rather not be all for nothing. This shit isnt cheap lol and if there is any other way other than stopping all together i would like to try that first. Its only certain spots that are developing a little scar tissue not everywhere.

Keep massaging them. I had the same problem and it went away. You might need a deep massage.

It's not scar tissue yet. That takes much longer time to develop. You would be feeling hard spots, which is accumulated oil. It simply means you are not massaging enough, regardless of how much you are thinking you are doing.

thanks for the responses guys!

i will have to work on massaging them more through out the day. I have even gone to get a few professional deep tissue massages.

And to big a he reason i thought it was scar tissue is because not only do the muscles feel knotted up and tight in those certain areas, when i pin it can be very hard for the pin to break through the muscle at first, then when its in i hit perticular areas where the pin seems to have to break through a hard spot. if that makes any sense. I have scar tissue in one of my shoulders and it feels very similar to if i ever try to pin there.

thanks for the responses guys!

i will have to work on massaging them more through out the day. I have even gone to get a few professional deep tissue massages.

And to big a he reason i thought it was scar tissue is because not only do the muscles feel knotted up and tight in those certain areas, when i pin it can be very hard for the pin to break through the muscle at first, then when its in i hit perticular areas where the pin seems to have to break through a hard spot. if that makes any sense. I have scar tissue in one of my shoulders and it feels very similar to if i ever try to pin there.

Too early for scar tissue to have built up from the oil. I'd say it's either older scar tissue or built up oil or a combination of both.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws