over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for synthetek products

Jbray

Registered
I'm currently doing a keto diet that's low carb and high fat, I have a few bottles of syntheselen and synthetine is it safe to use these on a low card high fat diet?
Thanks

Safe yes, but you'll want carbs to shuttle the synthetine.

I suppose I just use the syntheselen then, until I up my carbs. I'm at under 30g of carbs

Last edited:
Have you ever used any insulin? 1-2IU fast acting or 3IU regular slin would be enough to elicit the insulin response you need to help shuttle the synthetine into the muscle cell.

If you don't want to go that route then 10g leucine will cause an insulin spike so that could be used to help matters.

Otherwise synthetine is still going to work regardless of your diet but it does work optimally in an insulingenic (or high carb) state.

Right now I have 25g carbs meal one then take my synthetine maybe 30 mins later. Then I train with 25g carbs intra. I was doing 2iu slin with that but dropped it after 50 days.

On cardio only days I either have 16g fat or its done fasted then sip on bcaa during cardio.

Both those scenerios have been working well for me.

If you don't want carbs or to use slin and wanted to drop bodyfat I would still use it. I imagine it would just take longer to build up in your system. Like Elvia said Leucine will help create an insulin spike as well, just not as big of one.

Thanks guys, just got back from a cruise. Im going to steer away from the skin. But I'll look into the leucine.

Have you ever used any insulin? 1-2IU fast acting or 3IU regular slin would be enough to elicit the insulin response you need to help shuttle the synthetine into the muscle cell.

If you don't want to go that route then 10g leucine will cause an insulin spike so that could be used to help matters.

Otherwise synthetine is still going to work regardless of your diet but it does work optimally in an insulingenic (or high carb) state.

Right now I have 25g carbs meal one then take my synthetine maybe 30 mins later. Then I train with 25g carbs intra. I was doing 2iu slin with that but dropped it after 50 days.

On cardio only days I either have 16g fat or its done fasted then sip on bcaa during cardio.

Both those scenerios have been working well for me.

If you don't want carbs or to use slin and wanted to drop bodyfat I would still use it. I imagine it would just take longer to build up in your system. Like Elvia said Leucine will help create an insulin spike as well, just not as big of one.

Agreed with both.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity