over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for the big guys

I am cutting right now.

I started at 225. I am about 210-211 and oblique abs are showing now.

Last competition I weighed in at 230lbs.
I decided to do a bulk. I increased calories (clean) and increased test dosage.
Seemed I could not eat enuff clean calories so also began to eat dirty as well.
Tried to get to 300lbs but only got to 297 at 19% bf. That's the heaviest I've ever been also the strongest. Was able to rep 405lb on incline and bench press 500lbs flat bench.
Currently in precontest mode and weighing 262lbs after 8wks.
7wks left and looking to lose more weight but do not have a set #.
I planned on going big on my bulk so am not worried about the time or work it will take to bring my best package on stage. I think its odd that ppl complain about all the work it takes to lose the weight and their clothes. I've got 2 sets of clothes, offseason and dialed in.
My experience.... I look a lot larger than I have ever been at my current weight. Competing is about the illusion of being the biggest, best on stage. Weight is just a tool to assist us to get there. I got the max out of eating big and increasing dosage. If I'm 230lb on stage I guarantee it'll look a lot bigger than last competition.

Grow Dammit,
SLB

Not really healthy! From obese to deathly skinny, I bet you look and feel good somewhere in the middle,.. for a mnth or two a yr.

Here's a question. How big do you want to be. How tall are you

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I'm actually not looking to get that big (relative to PM standards). My goal is 200lb @ 8%. I am just under 6 ft.

I am also 43 and take my overall health into consideration with every choice. I eat very clean and use a fixed menu. I also weigh and measure my everything I eat.

AAS dosages are moderate at around 600mg total per week. Typically two or three 8 week cycles per year with doc prescribed trt in between. I'm hoping to reach my goal within another year and be able to maintain with less drugs.

I look at my composition from a lean point of view. In other words, if the scale says I'm 198 and I know it will take about 10lbs to get lean, then 188 is what I see. I think a lot of guys kid themselves when they bulk and think they have put on more lean mass than they actually have.

I'm actually not looking to get that big (relative to PM standards). My goal is 200lb @ 8%. I am just under 6 ft.

I am also 43 and take my overall health into consideration with every choice. I eat very clean and use a fixed menu. I also weigh and measure my everything I eat.

AAS dosages are moderate at around 600mg total per week. Typically two or three 8 week cycles per year with doc prescribed trt in between. I'm hoping to reach my goal within another year and be able to maintain with less drugs.

I look at my composition from a lean point of view. In other words, if the scale says I'm 198 and I know it will take about 10lbs to get lean, then 188 is what I see. I think a lot of guys kid themselves when they bulk and think they have put on more lean mass than they actually have.

at your age if you have been at this for a while its going to be very hard to add new muscle without adding more drugs.

I suggest you play with alanine and leucine, there is a study done on older men where leucine was able to add a somewhat signifigant amount of muscle.

again age in consideration keep the diet healthy and clean.

one more thing to think about is a lot of bb size and shape has more to do with marbeling then actual new muscle growth, how do we get more water into the muscle cells, and to some degree intramuscular fat. go to a good butcher and look at all the different meat. natural grass fed beef has a totally different look the beef that has been fed grain and hormones, next go check out some kobe beef, this is loaded with fat ( marbeled ) think of this in the context of your body.

creatine and taurine will help you hold more water in your cells thus giving a bigger look, hgh and insulin do the same.

eating all day long is jacking slin thus helping with the whole marbeling effect though it comes with sides, I preffer to focus as many calories as possible around training, this can also mean doing experimenting with additional light workouts as recovery is when we are growing. work is what signals recovery.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws