over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QUESTION FOR THE GUYS USING SLIN AND HGH

JARUEL

Registered
WHATS THE OPTIMUM DOSAGE OF EACH FOR SYNERGY PER SAY OF SLIN ANS GH? IM NOT ASKING ABOUT TIMING OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE - JUST THE AMOUNT. 5IU AND 5IU? 10IU AND 10? JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU MONSTERS OUT THERE CONSIDER A GOOD USABLE AMOUNT TO MAKE GOOD GAINS WITH. THANKS
:D

I know a guy in his mid 40's that wants to make a run at masters nats next year , he is running 2iu HGH and 8iu Humulin-R 3x a day on his training days he trains FASTED at 6am (except for his intra shake)
he takes just HGH at 2iu in the am and 2iu before bed on non training days.

He currently cruises on 250mg test and 300mg EQ and is growing very well , he is saying lean too , 10% was a welter weight and wants to get to the top of the middle weights at 5'5"

I think you can grow well with just slin , i dont think that HGH is truely needed or think their is a synergy , it damn sure helps but if you keep your diet tight and train like an animal slin along used effeciently will help alot

From what I've read anything over I think it's 7iu or so of slin desensitises the gh receptors where as less is supposed to sensitise them. From what I've read on pm.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I guess I need a little more help than I originally thought in the matter. My guy who is a chemist told me this should be my protocol. Input would be really appreciated.

4 iu of genotropin first thing in the morning - cardio 45 minutes or so slow walking pace.

When I get home I do 5iu novolinR and have my shake with 40-50 grams protein and carbs( oatmeal or cream of wheat - egg whites)

Obviously 3 more meals before the gym. Then as soon as I finish my workout I take another 5 iu novolinR and 15 to 20 minutes after that i down 50-60 grams simple carbs and 40 grams protien.

1.5 to 2 hrs later I have another meal with 50 grams complex carbs and 40-50 grams protein with little to no fats.

Just making sure in utalizing the slin as much as possible and using the proper amount. Oh and I cant up the dose on the genotropin Its way to strong ans anything over 4 iu i cant grab my dick to piss or sleep at night so 4 iu is all i can do for now.

I guess I need a little more help than I originally thought in the matter. My guy who is a chemist told me this should be my protocol. Input would be really appreciated.

4 iu of genotropin first thing in the morning - cardio 45 minutes or so slow walking pace.

When I get home I do 5iu novolinR and have my shake with 40-50 grams protein and carbs( oatmeal or cream of wheat - egg whites)

Obviously 3 more meals before the gym. Then as soon as I finish my workout I take another 5 iu novolinR and 15 to 20 minutes after that i down 50-60 grams simple carbs and 40 grams protien.

1.5 to 2 hrs later I have another meal with 50 grams complex carbs and 40-50 grams protein with little to no fats.

Just making sure in utalizing the slin as much as possible and using the proper amount. Oh and I cant up the dose on the genotropin Its way to strong ans anything over 4 iu i cant grab my dick to piss or sleep at night so 4 iu is all i can do for now.

Looks like a decient plan to me , I personally would sit the HGH dose , 2iu pre am cardio then 2 iu pre bed seeing as it looks like you are using it for fat loss , I always believe its better to keep ANY hormones active and levels stable the whole time as the body is constantly working to build/repair muscle unless you want to use it higher dosed post workout

is your "chemist" local to NOLA

well today I took 10 iu gh am ate breakfast and got my carb and protein shake ready took 25 iu slin pre Wo now Im working a 12 hr shift eating my meals and when I get home I will bang another 10 iu gh before bed

Holllyy....25iu slin??

My last run w slin i was doing it pre wo and my gh separtely....3iu gh n the am and 3iu in the pm....Imo you don't need to dose the gh w the slin unless you are using high doses...

However..this time around I am planning on using slin post-wo and pinning my gh about 30 min after slin...will be using humulin r and as little carbs as I can.

Looks like a decient plan to me , I personally would sit the HGH dose , 2iu pre am cardio then 2 iu pre bed seeing as it looks like you are using it for fat loss , I always believe its better to keep ANY hormones active and levels stable the whole time as the body is constantly working to build/repair muscle unless you want to use it higher dosed post workout

is your "chemist" local to NOLA

CLOSE ENUF.... HE'S IN BR.. SEEMS TO KNOW HIS SHIT. I ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT GH TIMING TAKING IT LATE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH AND I HAVE A PRE-BED SHAKE

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws