over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for the guys who love gh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so but to my point everyone agreeing and backing this up still has Newbie next to their profile name. I should realize the audience.

Another ridiculous fucking post. Luki has newbie next to his name, does that make him a newbie?

Maybe so but to my point everyone agreeing and backing this up still has Newbie next to their profile name. I should realize the audience.
Dude give it up. Lots of guys are not newbies backing it up. I think majority of us know that these things come with risks. State your opinion and move the fuck on. If u want to come here and tell people how irresponsible they are then some people aren't going to like that. We come here to talk about subjects we can't normally talk about with regular people who dont do the same things as us. To learn from each other and give our experiences. 50iu is crazy but danieltx is a very appreciated member here with lots of information from his experimentation and quest for muscle. We are all going to die anyway bro at any time so don't sit there and act like daddy for guys who already made the choices to use peds. Go talk to a youth group if your trying to advocate the dangers of peds

I don’t think anyone thinks 50 iu daily for any period of time is normal or necessary (correct me if I’m wrong). The point they’re trying to make is that as a grown man he is free to make whatever decision he wants regarding his PED usage and it’s also his responsibility to deal with the consequences.

If danieltx was on here trumpeting that it was necessary and everyone here needs to do it, then I’d understand coming at him for it.

You are right.

When I started competing at 20 I was very much into going hard and pushing the limits by those days standards. As someone who has done this since 2006 I now face a base test level of 3, cardio vascular disease, erectile dysfunction, body dysmorphia, and kidney issues.

It was shocking to see 50iu’s. It was equally as shocking to see how many members are numb to that dose and believe that’s normal.

For the new generation it is imperative they hear both sides so they can make a rational decision. If everyone on the board is condoning 50iu’s and a beginner sees that; They very well might hurt themselves and think that’s what needs to be taken.

Very hostile board now, very hostile. As my original posting stated it was purely saying hey man chill you’re gonna hurt yourself. But like people have said his life his choice.

Just know this shit will catch up to you eventually.
I get where you’re coming from. You have some lasting health issues from life choices you made when you were younger. And you’re trying to warn others of the possible dangers.

I can only speak for myself, but I have no issues whatsoever if my past usage has shaved years off my life. I knew exactly what the consequences were when I started in this game.

Some may head your warnings, but some may not. That’s just fine. You voiced your concerns.

Cage

Very hostile board now, very hostile. As my original posting stated it was purely saying hey man chill you’re gonna hurt yourself. But like people have said his life his choice.
Your original post said his genetics sucks and it’s “not ok”. Nothing like the whole I’m just concerned angle you are trying to play now.

Then you changed your whole story and try making it about “oh what if new people saw 50iu’s and they tried it.” Well damn I guess no one can ever post their real protocols because someone new might see it right? What a baseless standpoint.

You are right.

When I started competing at 20 I was very much into going hard and pushing the limits by those days standards. As someone who has done this since 2006 I now face a base test level of 3, cardio vascular disease, erectile dysfunction, body dysmorphia, and kidney issues.

It was shocking to see 50iu’s. It was equally as shocking to see how many members are numb to that dose and believe that’s normal.

For the new generation it is imperative they hear both sides so they can make a rational decision. If everyone on the board is condoning 50iu’s and a beginner sees that; They very well might hurt themselves and think that’s what needs to be taken.

Just know this shit will catch up to you eventually.

No one thinks it's normal. Most extreme I've ever seen on this board or really heard of. No one is promoting it nor normalizing it. This is your projection.

Everything I've seen on this forum is pretty balanced guidance with knowledge and experience backing it. People do post their experiences and what they've done. Never seen anyone look back and glorify some of their choices. Most I see sharing experience and being older reflecting on their youthful stupidity and glad they are OK. Hell look at the 10mg thread that's always on the front page - doing more with less.

I find a lot of value here as I'm older too and value experience vs some TRT dude agonizing over running 20mg of anavar for 5 vs 4 weeks. People can post what they want but we don't need any more boards dominated and heavily catering to inexperienced TRT guys or the "I'm 6'1" 165lbs and planning my second cycle aas and sarm stack." Not saying such shouldn't be welcome to post or there's anything wrong with them but more serious lifters, athletes, and bbers need someplace to go, discuss and share knowledge and ideas. It's this open discussion that facilitates learning, mitigates risk, and will lead to better choices and more long and healthful lives for all.

I apologize if I derailed the thread.

The past couple years I have developed this tremendous fear of dying. It sucks. Have a panic disorder now.

I use to love bodybuilding I mean LOVE IT! When people started dropping I just stopped the gear and said fuck this I don’t want to be next.

I am projecting my fears onto others and that’s not ok. For that I apologize. Everyone has the right to do as they please.

It hurts me to know I caused harm to my body. Looking back on it I regret it so much.

There truly is no feeling like being juiced to the gills, horny as fuck, looking awesome, plowing pussy, having everyone and their mother looking at you all day everyday. Just breaking necks.

The ride for me is over now and I need to find a new outlet and haven’t yet.

I apologize if I derailed the thread.

The past couple years I have developed this tremendous fear of dying. It sucks. Have a panic disorder now.

I use to love bodybuilding I mean LOVE IT! When people started dropping I just stopped the gear and said fuck this I don’t want to be next.

I am projecting my fears onto others and that’s not ok. For that I apologize. Everyone has the right to do as they please.

It hurts me to know I caused harm to my body. Looking back on it I regret it so much.

There truly is no feeling like being juiced to the gills, horny as fuck, looking awesome, plowing pussy, having everyone and their mother looking at you all day everyday. Just breaking necks.

The ride for me is over now and I need to find a new outlet and haven’t yet.
Dude you're fine. You've been a contributing member here for a long long time. I think to some it felt like you were pre-judging a noob and just projecting your own issues (which is partly true) and is actually fine because you do have a lot of experience in this game which has obviously resulted in some negative issues. And the point of this board is for vets to share those experiences. I think you just had a quick reaction and weren't too thoughtful of it in the moment. @danieltx has also been doing this forever, very knowledgeable guy and knows the risk and takes whatever precautions you can in this game to minimize those risks. Sometimes we all just need to agree to disagree. This wasn't some noob troll just trying to cause problems - let's all just move on - lol @Cito33189 you're not going anywhere.

But I do want to address the criticism and backlash of the 50iu a day concept. Why is it bad? What real scientific evidence do we have to make that conclusion? None really - it's a ton of anecdotal broscience. I saw a lot of John Meadows, Dallas McCarver references - do we specifically know the amounts they were taking and everything else they were injecting into their bodies? No. IMO all these studies people point to on anabolics are so fucking stupid. If you actually read them the amount of volunteers are always minimal and there are so many variables involved. Recently I got into a beef with a member when I said the effects of GH are exaggerated for some of the claims about aiding in the recovery of injuries and then he posted some article with some nonsense like "30 out of 50 males 25-60 years old saw 1.4% increase in collagen synthesis blah blah fuck fuck fuck". Like 1.4% is really healing a fucking bicep tear?!?! I'm rambling but my overall point is that most of this shit is anecdotal and we can only rely on personal experiences and really learning our own bodies. Some of you think 50iu is a lot - when I first posted last year I was running a vial a day half the board had a panic attack. The same way some of you react to 50iu a day is how I react to hearing someone is taking 700mgs Tren a week. For me personally that's a death sentence. But I thrive on high dose GH. So to each their own. We're supposed to be here to support each other because most of the real world out there still doesn't accept us. Let's save the critism and hate for the lazy stupid noobs and give the vets/contributing members the respect they deserve.

And on that solid note, I feel comfortable knowing few will mind if I close this POS thread down. Rock on🤘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear