over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for the Pro bodybuilders Only!

bigbencher

Registered
I have been training for 15 years and over this time I have come to realize that 95% of the supplements on the market are all hype. I would like to know from a pro what they take for legal supplements? Pre workout - Post workout - what brand protein...etc I have had a pro tell me who was endorsing a product that it wasnt worth a damn so I need your honest opinion not to sell products.

If you've been training 15 years you know this answer bro. Food, BCAA's, Whey isolate, ect. Mostly FOOD. yummy

only pros are qualified to answer this simple ass question?:confused:

multi, glut, bcaa, creatine, whey, no2 I'd reccommend trueprotein.com

skip the fancy lables and focus on product quality.

I made my best gains when I gave up beef and picked up the rifle and ate deer for 2 years straight.

I refrain from commenting on the headline of this thread.

trueprotein.com will take care of all your protein needs.

I am a professional fighter and I have found that I stay much leaner, stronger and have better workouts when I stick to clean food like wild caught salmon, wc trout, grass fed beef, self shot venison, self shot elk and home grown vegatables and organic fruits. I also have started to substitue dairy milk with almond milk.
For suplements I use
eas protein from sams club
Purple wraath post workout drink
White flood preworkout
multivitamin
Digestive enzymes
ultimate greens
And that is it

I have been training for 15 years and over this time I have come to realize that 95% of the supplements on the market are all hype. I would like to know from a pro what they take for legal supplements? Pre workout - Post workout - what brand protein...etc I have had a pro tell me who was endorsing a product that it wasnt worth a damn so I need your honest opinion not to sell products.

Seriously? Yeah, all the pro's get on here and tell us which of the products made by the company that sponsors you and pays you to sell their products are the shitty ones. You could have left that headline off. It doesn't take a pro to tell you which products are garbage and which ones aren't.

Back in the late 60`s and 70`s I was eating real food only,no protein powders, post training 1/2 liter row milk. In 1982 I made it to the USA and I start to incorporate protein powders to my regim (milk and egg) in the 90`s I started to take whey protein , my body can`t take the pure whey, it caused me sever problems, so I use only Micellar casein. For post training, some days I have cottage chesse with honey, some days Micellar with cain sugar and some day whole row milk with out any sugar or honey. My favorit is the row milk. Whole milk contains a vast number of molecules with positive health benefits. Milk contains phosphoproteins and whole casein.

So, If I don't have raw milk, can I have the whole fat milk as postworkout? Don't you think that's alot of fat consuming in postworkout?

So, If I don't have raw milk, can I have the whole fat milk as postworkout? Don't you think that's alot of fat consuming in postworkout?

You can, but it will be not as good as raw, pasteurization reducing nutrition value of the Milk ,damages the vitamins and amino acids naturally present in the Milk.

I stick to the simple basics,,like whey isolate, and creatine and I stick with solid brands like Synthetek.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131