YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question for the pros or anyone who trains with one?

this thread is def going in the right direction... my question may have been a little misleading but as toopowerful said yes simplified how are they able to stay on gh and slin to hold size while dieting down... the fact that they are able to come in soo lean holding their size raised this question in my mind for a long time... its soo hard to get under 5% and keep your muscles bellies looking full... i guess im still learning my body!

Im still waiting for mike arnold to show up and write what i wrote in 16 paragraphs lol

ive been cycling for years now but there is one thing i just cant seem to wrap my mind around how the pros accomplish this?? aas alone= good... aas+gh=great... aas+gh+insulin=amazing... ive experienced all levels myself but what i dont understand is this... we all know the the pros are using high doses of aas,gh, insulin to develope their freakish size... but coming into a show ultra shredded with extremely low bodyfat requires depleting and not just carbs but water as well... insulin and gh are probably most resonsible for the freakish size we see today so

im wondering how these guys are maintaining their size while dieting down??

it is impossible to lose muscle on aas (esp tren,winny,test etc), hgh and high protein...flat? yes, but thats only water and glycogen and more of a mental things ''I am losing muscle'' while actually you are getting depleted

obviously carbs and overall calories decrease and ratios are manipulated which has to effect their slin usage... are they even taking slin when they are dieting down for a show and depleting carbs? if so how is it possible for them to stay on slin without going hypo?

protein(aminos) can be converted to glucose if needed (glucogenesis)
as a rule 1iu insulin requires 10g glucose to be consumed when slin is active (to be safe, in reality most guys does no need that much glucose) the protein/aminos - would be double amount of that...1/2 consumed protein can be converted to glucose so you need 20g protein to be safe on 1iu slin, 5iu slin=100g protein and so on...again this could be upper end, most guys probably wont need that amount not to go hypo

protein(aminos) can be converted to glucose if needed (glucogenesis)
as a rule 1iu insulin requires 10g glucose to be consumed when slin is active (to be safe, in reality most guys does no need that much glucose) the protein/aminos - would be double amount of that...1/2 consumed protein can be converted to glucose so you need 20g protein to be safe on 1iu slin, 5iu slin=100g protein and so on...again this could be upper end, most guys probably wont need that amount not to go hypo

Well here is a possible educational opportunity....

I am well aware of the protocol you listed, however, iv never heard of anyone using this optimally for mass. I know a few who have used this to CUT and lose body fat, but never for size. I cant see the bare minimum being used to be anabolic (though im aware insulins anabolic effects are beyond and not limited to superphysiological nutrient transport). What is your take on this?

Well here is a possible educational opportunity....

I am well aware of the protocol you listed, however, iv never heard of anyone using this optimally for mass. I know a few who have used this to CUT and lose body fat, but never for size. I cant see the bare minimum being used to be anabolic (though im aware insulins anabolic effects are beyond and not limited to superphysiological nutrient transport). What is your take on this?

I remember about a year back on this board...it seemed the goal of many (uneducated guys) were running slin with as little carbs as possible. For mass.... I just never understood the mindset as you obviously do not want to get fat from it but you need to find the optimal(most) carbs you can take without getting fat in this type of situation.
And taking just protein and relying on it to turn into glucose to cover the slin?....why? Just why?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Drop wet compounds few days or weeks out (everyone is different).

What are wet compounds? Do you mean injectables (things suspended in oil or water), as opposed to peals? I'm suspect you mean something else, but not sure what.

Also what are GDAs?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wet is anything that makes you bloat or hold water, including HGH and insulin.

For AAS, you switch from test, deca, EQ, dbol, etc to tren, mast, var, winny, halo plus some strong AI to kill your estrogen.

Timing is very personal. Some switch earlier, some later. And some keep wet compounds until very close. It all depends on how your body reacts and how well you know yourself.

For AAS, you switch from test, deca, EQ, dbol, etc to tren, mast, var, winny, halo plus some strong AI to kill your estrogen.

Timing is very personal. Some switch earlier, some later. And some keep wet compounds until very close. It all depends on how your body reacts and how well you know yourself.

Thanks for the detailed response

I remember about a year back on this board...it seemed the goal of many (uneducated guys) were running slin with as little carbs as possible. For mass.... I just never understood the mindset as you obviously do not want to get fat from it but you need to find the optimal(most) carbs you can take without getting fat in this type of situation.
And taking just protein and relying on it to turn into glucose to cover the slin?....why? Just why?

Well, Insulins effects are not only used for just nutrient shuttling. It has a number of other anabolic effects and potential fat burning effects when and if used correctly and accurately. With that said, I still dont 100% agree with this practice. I would always want to optimize a PED's potential as long as it does not have any setbacks. (fat gain or stunting fat loss, for example, while dieting)

To illustrate, after the fat and water is gone, it'll look something like this:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwink7_PMX0"]FRANK MCGRATH 3 weeks out - YouTube[/ame]

My lord that's thin skin. And he's got 3 weeks to go. He'll be miserable.

He wasn't 3 week out that was in the hotel the night before the Toronto pro 2013 with antoine vaillant. He never said his complete protocol but I remember antoine saying he didn't drink liquid for 72h or something like that

What are wet compounds? Do you mean injectables (things suspended in oil or water), as opposed to peals? I'm suspect you mean something else, but not sure what.

Also what are GDAs?

Thanks

Great response. Id like to elaborate slightly.

Definition of "wet" is right on. EQ is not necessarily considered a wet bulker. Many can run that right up to the show without a problem. Tren can be considered "wet" if you are genetically prone to prolactin response from tren (progesterone induced). This is why we use prolactin inhibitors/blockers precontest with anything more tan a low dose of tren to insure no prolactin related water is held. Controlling estrogen is also vital to reducing progesterone related effects. Every little detail counts ;)

Masteron is great because it has slight anti-e properties, making it a great combination with tren precontest.

Allex is right again in that timing is very individual. Knowing your body and how it responds to different PED's is essential to peaking. The only way to do this is trial and error. Always be sure to pay close attention to your response any time you introduce or remove something and keep detailed notes on the subject. This has always greatly helped optimize prep for both myself and my clients.

Where's the big a contest prep article? Please and thank you.

I noticed that too. To me you should maximize the effects of everything you take. So with slin many look at it wrong... they think what is the lowest amount (protein and carbs) I can possibly use. When they should be thinking what is the amount that will give me the most possible muscle building/fullness effects whilst minimizing any fat gain. Taking slin with absolutely no carbs hoping for Gluconeogenesis to take place doesn't really make any sense to me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131