over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question for those bulking

jaltb4k

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i was hoping to get some feedback from you guys that add a good amt of weight in the offseason. for the past year.....i literally ate clean as a whistle and kept my weight around 196lb at approx 9% bf.i have never fealt healthier. this is the first time in quite a few years ive tried to add any real weight. i have been 242lb before.......but that was a long time ago. right now im 224lb at approx 10% bf. i gain weight very easily. my bp is lower than normal at 134/75. i am currently running 1g sust,30mg dbol ed and 600mg npp. the problem is that im miserable! damn, i am breathing like a 300lb fat guy and snore so loud i wake the family at night. i am eating pretty clean(with the exception of icecream :D). it has been long enough ago, that i just dont remember how i fealt years ago when heavier.. is this pretty normal? how do you guys deal with it?

The more mass we put on whether muscle or fat, the harder it becomes to breathe it seems like. The only thing that helps me alleviate this problem somewhat, is doing more cardio. Only other option is to lose weight again. :(

Your body is adjusting to the newly added weight. The " unhealthy " feeling won't last long. You'll be fine.

You will adapt to the new weight but it takes longer sometimes, every year I gained another 10 lbs over the previous years heavy mark, it seemed those 10 lbs were the toughest on my body.

So

i was hoping to get some feedback from you guys that add a good amt of weight in the offseason. for the past year.....i literally ate clean as a whistle and kept my weight around 196lb at approx 9% bf.i have never fealt healthier. this is the first time in quite a few years ive tried to add any real weight. i have been 242lb before.......but that was a long time ago. right now im 224lb at approx 10% bf. i gain weight very easily. my bp is lower than normal at 134/75. i am currently running 1g sust,30mg dbol ed and 600mg npp. the problem is that im miserable! damn, i am breathing like a 300lb fat guy and snore so loud i wake the family at night. i am eating pretty clean(with the exception of icecream :D). it has been long enough ago, that i just dont remember how i fealt years ago when heavier.. is this pretty normal? how do you guys deal with it?

You are not following my diet?

That is lower than normal and it doesn't concern you?

You are not following my diet?

busted!!:eek: i was supposed to be eating the macros laid out by you for a couple of weeks so that you know what my macros needed to be. no sir,i am not :eek:

my bp is lower than normal at 134/75.

That is lower than normal and it doesn't concern you?

That is actually pretty high, not high enough to worry about, but high enough to watch and make sure it doesn't get higher. Lower than normal BP would be 110/65 or lower. And this would be perfectly healthy if it was from extreme amounts of cardo.

How much cardio are you doing and at what heartrate?

no...when im totally off gear it is 120/75.....

Well that's good.. Once you stabilize at this weight hopefully it drops a bit, or just drop the dirty carbs (ice cream) and it may improve.

I know that blood pressure isn't crazy high, but I think it's high enough to make ya feel kind of yucky

That is actually pretty high, not high enough to worry about, but high enough to watch and make sure it doesn't get higher. Lower than normal BP would be 110/65 or lower. And this would be perfectly healthy if it was from extreme amounts of cardo.

How much cardio are you doing and at what heartrate?

i am doing cardio 5 days a week...when my bp was higher i was doing none. maybe that has a bit to do with it. my rested heart rate was 109

That RHR is HIGH for someone that regularly trains...is that currently or pre-cardio? That would have me at the doctors, pronto.

Last edited:
That RHR is HIGH for someone that regularly trains...is that currently or pre-cardio? That would have me at the doctors, pronto.

that is currently...i will setup a appt to see the doc tommorow.thank you guys for your help

that is currently...i will setup a appt to see the doc tommorow.thank you guys for your help

Are you taking any bp meds bro? Your bp is borderline to mild hypertensive. I take Micardis for my high bp(genetic/runs on dad's side) and you and your doc have to find the right bp med through trial and error. Doc put me on norvasc at first but it made my heart rate jump up to over 100 beats per minute which is why he switched me over to Micardis. I have faith that your doc will either put you on meds or recommend something else.

Are you taking any bp meds bro? Your bp is borderline to mild hypertensive. I take Micardis for my high bp(genetic/runs on dad's side) and you and your doc have to find the right bp med through trial and error. Doc put me on norvasc at first but it made my heart rate jump up to over 100 beats per minute which is why he switched me over to Micardis. I have faith that your doc will either put you on meds or recommend something else.

im glad i posted this thread.....my doc has been threatning to put me on bp meds also(genetics). i have been resisting it....but i think its time to be more receptive to the idea. thanks bros!

im glad i posted this thread.....my doc has been threatning to put me on bp meds also(genetics). i have been resisting it....but i think its time to be more receptive to the idea. thanks bros!

I didn't like the idea either at first. However, it's either have high bp for years and risk suffering a heart attack or stroke, or keep it under control and improve quality of life. :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws