over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for those that have baked their gear while in the amp/vial

OceanoDepths

Registered
Everytime I bake gear in an amp there is a permanently opened hole caused from the needle used to vent.. From then on out, everytime I go to draw from it quite a bit of gear leaks and drips.. I use a 25g pin to vent.. Now I bake it for my own reasons, but is there a way to avoid this permanent hole? Would simply puncturing a hole in the rubber stopper then to removing the pin and baking suffice? Any advice would be appreciated

Last edited:
Ive always vented with a 25g pin when baking my gear as well. Never really noticed the hole though. Maybe try a higher gauge needle and see if that helps.

a 25g ais fine , stick the needle in the side and at an angle so that is passing through the thick side wall of the rubber stopper and going side ways makes for it traveling through a maximum amount of rubber.
I transfer all my gear to glass vials and bake them.

use needle to vent , place all the vials in a cookie sheet and put in the oven , set oven to 250deg , once they reach 250 i let sit for 10 min then turn oiven off and leave them in their to cool off slowly.

The few times I have baked some vials, i just vented, then baked, then took them out of the oven and vented again, never left the pin in them

So just to confirm, you leave the needle IN the amp WHILE baking, correct? Basically baking both the amp+needle together? Thanks for the replies

Everytime I bake gear in an amp there is a permanently opened hole caused from the needle used to vent.. From then on out, everytime I go to draw from it quite a bit of gear leaks and drips.. I use a 25g pin to vent.. Now I bake it for my own reasons, but is there a way to avoid this permanent hole? Would simply puncturing a hole in the rubber stopper then to removing the pin and baking suffice? Any advice would be appreciated

What temperature are you baking it at and for how long?

^you're right, I'm an idiot lol I always thought they were one in the same

Last edited:
^you're right, I'm an idiot lol I always thought they were one in the same

Wow. First of all an amp is certainly not a vial. If it's in an amp it's pharm grade or damn close to it and probably does not need it. Second, if you feel it necessary to bake your gear for sterility, I recommend another source of gear. Even shitty, painful cheap gear has a lot of BA in it to cheaply ensure sterility. It's irritating and painful, but makes it sterile. Most sponsors here you are good without such steps. Only reason to bake is if you're brewing your own or something. Pay for some decent quality oil man. This is your body.

250 for 30-45 min

Are you baking oil to sterilize? For baking already made gear - to put back into suspension you can get away with 200 degrees for 5-10 mins max. No need to be in there any longer.

Yes to sterilize.. Had some cloudy tren and baked it for peace of mind.. I trust the source, but at the same time I am just a paranoid fuck lol.. Baking did make it clear again though!

Last edited:
Yes to sterilize.. Had some cloudy tren and baked it for peace of mind.. I trust the source, but at the same time I am just a paranoid fuck lol.. Baking did make it clear again though!

Yeah, vent, bake, vent.

If it's very full, keep an eye on it and vent it mid baking if needed. Did it last night after transferring from a container to a vial. No probs.

250 for 30-45 minutes is your problem! Too hot for too long. 225 for 10-15 minutes tops. I use a 23 gauge and never have had a problem with a leaky vial.

Usually cloudy tren is caused by too little solvent (BA or BB or EO) and if you reheat it, it might only hold for a while. Just keep that in mind. Cloudiness isn't really an indicator of how sanitary it is. If you shake cloudy tren, it's good to go unless it's extremely cloudy (your source needs to learn to cook in this case).

Usually cloudy tren is caused by too little solvent (BA or BB or EO) and if you reheat it, it might only hold for a while. Just keep that in mind. Cloudiness isn't really an indicator of how sanitary it is. If you shake cloudy tren, it's good to go unless it's extremely cloudy (your source needs to learn to cook in this case).

I brew my own on occasion, and I also found that if you sterilize your Pyrex glass with rubbing alcohol, it will cause tren to look cloudy. I now sterilize with alcohol then steam the glass with distilled water and let it drip dry before brewing.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws