over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for UGL HGH users

Growthfreak

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys, if you have used a lot of UGL high, I was wondering if you guys have noticed I difference in which color top they have? can you really tell a difference from black top, blue top, red top hgh ?

The top means literally nothing - it's whatever color the factory had on hand, whatever color the distributor wanted, etc.

TheProvider is one exception where his different colors typically reflect different purity and total GH amount. But other than him they usually mean nothing. One outfit's blue top has nothing to do with another's.

Ok got cha, I’ve seen different prices on some separated by color but it must be purity then

The only one I'm aware of is global anabolics, which is formerly jintropin GH. They have blue at 4iu and green at 8iu.

Different sellers MAY use different color tops to differentiate product within THEIR OWN offering lines. Otherwise color top means nothing outside an individual seller's context. There is no standard or conformity for colors or markings in or across ugl offerings.

Different sellers MAY use different color tops to differentiate product within THEIR OWN offering lines. Otherwise color top means nothing outside an individual seller's context. There is no standard or conformity for colors or markings in or across ugl offerings.
Ahh ok this actually makes complete sense now when I look back at some price lists. Thank man

No...If the GH is legit, I have never seen a difference in regards to colors with tops versus quality.

Top colors just go into a mental preference I think...Like the orginal Hyges with their green tops, or Riptropin with his blue tops, or Mexi's red tops, etc. etc.

Plus too many other factors come into play when dealing with GH and results to begin with...Colored tops are the last thought I would think.

The top means literally nothing - it's whatever color the factory had on hand, whatever color the distributor wanted, etc.

TheProvider is one exception where his different colors typically reflect different purity and total GH amount. But other than him they usually mean nothing. One outfit's blue top has nothing to do with another's.
This has driven me nuts for years. Who gives a shit what color the top is, like these guys have stated there is no uniformity, standardization or regulation on vial cap color. You see these distributors declare they have a certain cap color as if their product has the same effect, or super potent as another brand that got a cult following because it produced results and that manufacturer put a certain cap color on the vial to ID that particular product in their line of different grades of a product. There is no way you can trust UGL by the color cap they declare is being used. Go on reputation of the distributor and then still you're take a chance in hope that batch is a good batch because most likely the distributor is taking their chances by acquiring said product from the people who manufacture said product.

I decided to clarify cuz I’ve seen guys online and herd them in person say stuff like. oh man I got so of that black top HGh blah blah blah. And I’ve been wonder if it was just people being over the top 😂

I decided to clarify cuz I’ve seen guys online and herd them in person say stuff like. oh man I got so of that black top HGh blah blah blah. And I’ve been wonder if it was just people being over the top 😂
Yep, it was ignorant idiots being over the top. Any color cap can be stamped and then whatever claim being made. Only time you can relativity be certain a color top is what it is being claimed is when you stick to a certain distributor claiming a certain line or brand is what they are stocking with a designated colored top. With you then sampling and seeing results is the tried and true.

1) could be they were speaking in context of a specific vendor. That would make sense.

2) 99% chance... take a good look, these are the people fooled by this idiocy. "Now XYZ is selling black top vials so must be the same as ABC black top which has been renown for years." NOT. Anyway, take a good look at those people. Remember them and never listen to anything they say again. This is what a stupid stamp looks like in action. There's a lot of these people.

1) could be they were speaking in context of a specific vendor. That would make sense.

2) 99% chance... take a good look, these are the people fooled by this idiocy. "Now XYZ is selling black top vials so must be the same as ABC black top which has been renown for years." NOT. Anyway, take a good look at those people. Remember them and never listen to anything they say again. This is what a stupid stamp looks like in action. There's a lot of these people.
Nicely stated @Mufasa123

yeah I was pretty much assuming they we're professional bro scientists. lol

It's the same with ecstasy people think there's some kind of law that all chemist follow and red is speedy and purple is ketamine and green is trippy, like no. stop being retarded. I don't like yellow pills they twack me out... Noooo it just so happens to be yellow.. same with gh

It's the same with ecstasy people think there's some kind of law that all chemist follow and red is speedy and purple is ketamine and green is trippy, like no. stop being retarded. I don't like yellow pills they twack me out... Noooo it just so happens to be yellow.. same with gh
Haha that’s actually a perfect way to describe it… that how you get through to the people that party lol

He is our resident GH-abuse lab rat lol

Uses high doses and gets great results.

I’m jealous but too cheap to try it.

I’m sure he will chime in.
Ooooohhhhh!!!!! I think i might want to be another contribution to the lab study then lol. @slesh would you mind re sharing what worked best for you? I’ve been thinking I’m going to go for 8ius a day to start and see what happens. I’ve never taken more than 5 a day

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws