over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for ya Fellas..

Wileycoyote

Newbies
Hey,
Got a quick one for ya, A friend of mine is looking into a cycle for the first time! He is 5'6", and about 180lbs. he is 29 yrs old. He wanted me to do some checking for him on dosages, and time frames. He will only do tabs, no inj. yes I know that it will be hard on his system, and I have told him that, it is a wife thing for him, the wife does not need to know! I was looking at some of *p stuff like the Test, Dbol, and Winny all tabs. For it being his first time what should his cycle look like with the above involved? I also saw that Furzibol(sp?). He would like to do an 8wk cycle.
I know he can do the Winny 50mg/day/eod?
Dbol I have never done this myself so I don't feel comfortable telling him what to do.
Test @ what maybe 400mg/week?
or maybe the Furz...
Just looking for a good easy 1st timer stack for him.

Thanks All,

WileyC =/

Read Big A s artical for beginers in the artical section on this board .He wrote one of the most basic clear cut maps to success on successful training that I honestly ever have read......great advice there I hope your friend chooses to use it.

As the "Badman" said, have him check out BigA's article. Good shit there.

Also, how is he going to do 400mg of Test if he wont do injectables? Doesnt test have to be injected? Let me know if Im missing something :confused:

-slide

Well *p has some Test tabs @20mg/tab, so yes he would have to take a shit load everyday. Aye I will trun him onto the Big A post, very informative. If it was me I would inj..but it is not so, to which his own, hehe I am gonna have to get him to do some lookin on his own, I hate trying to worry about others situations. Thank you guys.

WileyC =/

Hmm

Tell Your buddy to get real and realize injections are where its at. If he is your buddy let him store his stash at your place, or better yet have him rent one of those 20$ a month storage places. ITs like a little room where you put shit in. Have him keep his gear, needles, alchol etc there, then when he needs to inject he runs to the storage place gets his shit and takes care of business.

I would echo Vitor's thoughts here and tell him to quit being a wuss and realize that the injections are going to be much easier on his body and his results will be much more permanent.

HOWEVER I think most "newbies" have to go through that "rite of passage" Dbol cycle to break their virginity lol...I did it and got pretty cut up off of a dbol only cycle while I was dieting. Looking back it was stupid and I had no clue what I was doing......stress the importance of those injections and tell him it doesn't hurt or anything negative he may have heard. His liver will thank him.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws