over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for you DC'ers

When you say 'head on straight', are you refering more to the ability to follow the program properly? Im kinda trying to feel out if the 3 yr thing is more of a physical timetable, or mental lifting maturity thing, if that makes any sense...

It's both, physically someone has to be able to exert all of their energy into that 1 RP set and mentally they have to be mature enough to not deviate from the plan. The eating is a big part of this as well as most 19 year old kids(just throwing out an age) are not disciplined enough to eat 6 60+ gram protein meals a day for a year straight. Knowing your body enough to decide when to cruise/what adjustments to make dietary wise come from experience as well.

People just have to be honest with themselves of whether or not they are capable or willing to do the program justice. If you know you can handle it then give it an honest run for a few blasts by the book, only after your current strategy has stagnated.

It's both, physically someone has to be able to exert all of their energy into that 1 RP set and mentally they have to be mature enough to not deviate from the plan. The eating is a big part of this as well as most 19 year old kids(just throwing out an age) are not disciplined enough to eat 6 60+ gram protein meals a day for a year straight. Knowing your body enough to decide when to cruise/what adjustments to make dietary wise come from experience as well.

People just have to be honest with themselves of whether or not they are capable or willing to do the program justice. If you know you can handle it then give it an honest run for a few blasts by the book, only after your current strategy has stagnated.

Yea thats some food for thought. The following the strict guidelines of training and dieting wouldnt be a problem for me i dont think, as im very dedicated to both and i belive i have a good handle on training intensity as well. The thing i AM worried about though is the fact that im still reaping pretty decent rewards from my standard training, and i almost dont want to waste the DC training when im getting results still from my normal routine....

I suppose patience is a virtue...

This is a very varied question depending on the individual.

In basic terms I like people to relax a little bit during the cruises...if they are taking in 6 meals blasting i would like 5 meals during cruising....if they are eating 5 on the weekends i want 4 meals then. The whole process is there so I can bring them around from thinking "man i need a break, eating like this is a pain in the ass to....ok i am ready to rock again"

Supplements I usually have them get off but again its up to the individual.

Super supps/prohormones--absolutely off thru a certain process and aggressive PCT (very aggressive)

But again this is all individualistic...some people are natural, some are natural most of the year, some use pro-hormones, some sporadically are enhanced and some are enhanced a great amount of time....things are designed around that individual and his choices.

In laymens terms its push for 7-12 weeks and catch a break for 7-14 days...push for 7-12 weeks and catch a break for 7-14 days etc....eating 6-7 meals a day year round there is some burnout...the cruises is where i want someone to take it easy a little bit so they actually want to get back to eating 6 times a day.

If someone tells me they fall off the wagon and cheat alot on cruises....i like to keep in the cardio.

Your metabolism from blasting is going so fast that when you drop a meal and go into the cruise phase and all that it involves MOST people end up dropping bodyfat pretty darn quickly during those 7-14 days.

Thanks DOGG!

Well sounds to me like it is almost imperative to follow both DC nutrition and supplementation when doing the training...

Especially concerning the supplementing. If someone follows their own plans here I would think it would be harder to change things and just come off during the cruises.

Also I am glad to see that most actually drop bodyfat during the cruises as you explain...just looking at it from an outside perspective I would have thought one would gain here, but with the jacked up metabolism and dropping the meal I see where you are coming from.

Thanks for the insight..You are a true genius!

RON

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75