over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question: Multi use vial for hcg

Darkpassenger

Registered
Let's say you have two 5000iu vials of hcg and one sterile vial. You only need 5000iu at the moment and don't want to mix up the rest. Can you use the same serial vial after you finish the first batch? I'm going to go ahead and say no but wanted to make sure.

Let's say you have two 5000iu vials of hcg and one sterile vial. You only need 5000iu at the moment and don't want to mix up the rest. Can you use the same serial vial after you finish the first batch? I'm going to go ahead and say no but wanted to make sure.

:confused:
what do you need the sterile vial for?

just use one HCG vial and dilute it inside.

thats why its in a vial after all. why would you mix up 2 HCG vials in a sterile vial? its supposed to go bad quickly (after 50 or so days), so mixing 10.000 iu at once would be completely retarded unless you blast that stuff.

Yeah I don't understand what the sterile vial is for unless you meant to say you have two amps of hcg..If that's what you meant then what I do is snap only the one amp that you need for now and the mix it with your water and then pull it out of the amp and push it into the sterile vial. You can reuse that same vial again for the other amp of hcg once your ready to mix that one.

I do it all the time .i have 5000 iu amps that I mix with bac water and inject into a sterile vial . I use the same vial for about 2 months and then get a new one .

I'm sure you already know this or I hope so but a little tip and something I always tell people is to be careful not to let the water hit the dry powder (peptide) with the water when mixing. I always point the needle at an angle and let it dribble down the side of the vial. Most peptide vials are vacuum sealed if they're good quality. So I make sure I have the needle at an angle before I even pierce the rubber stopper or the vacuum will suck the water right out of the syringe as soon as you pierce the top. Peptides are very fragile especially the higher amino chain like hgh so letting the water hit the peptide directly under pressure will destroy it.

I'm sure you already know this or I hope so but a little tip and something I always tell people is to be careful not to let the water hit the dry powder (peptide) with the water when mixing. I always point the needle at an angle and let it dribble down the side of the vial. Most peptide vials are vacuum sealed if they're good quality. So I make sure I have the needle at an angle before I even pierce the rubber stopper or the vacuum will suck the water right out of the syringe as soon as you pierce the top. Peptides are very fragile especially the higher amino chain like hgh so letting the water hit the peptide directly under pressure will destroy it.

I don't think this is true for HCG though.

Do you have 2 vials of HCG or 2 ampules? If vials, just dilute the vial you want to use with BAC water and call it good until you need the next one.

If you have amps and want to transfer to a sterile vial, that is fine too. Dilute the same way in the amp with BAC and then use a IM pin to transfer it to the sterile vial.

Me personally, I use amps, mix and then transfer all of it into a slin pin. I use the same slin pin for 8-9 injections. I put the slin pin in the fridge after each use. I've never had a problem doing it this way ;)

I don't think this is true for HCG though.

I agree . I never heard that about hcg.hgh and peps yeah but I guess better safe than sorry

Yeah sorry I have two amps... So yeah looks like it answers my question about using the sterile vial again. I was aware about not letting the bac water hit the compound directly as well. Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131