advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question of Prepping for Upcoming Growth?

Chris288

Registered
Hey Guys have not posted here in a long time, but getting back serious into training.

Have taken the past few years off of everything while building a family with the wife. So after a few kids later, I am ready to get some size back and get serious about training again.

Little bit of history about me... I have always had a hard time getting cut and staying lean, so after taking a few years of doing this I finally have reached my goal of 10-12% bodyfat... (which for me is lean) to maintain.

My number one goal through this bulker is to gain just a very little bit of fat also and add just 20-25 pounds of muscle.

Have run about 3 cycles previously around 7 + years ago... Test, Tren, Deca, DBol, T3, Clen, DNP, PCT, etc.

At my age now (mid 30's) I just want to keep my Bodyfat levels in check, stay healthy and add a little muscle back.

So a "friend" of mine is thinking of doing a Test only cycle in an average range noted on this board.

Here are my 2 biggest hang ups-

1st my HAIR is vital important to me. I know a lot of you guys dont care, but I cannot sport the bald look worth a damn so that is out of the question.

On all my previous cycles, except the one with Deca and Tren... here is my hair prevention protocol...

Proscar 2.5 EOD, Nixoral 2%, Spiro cream, azleic acid, and Rogain.

The only issue I really ever had was when I used Tren and Dbol and that shit about scalped me!!!! So going back on this protocol knocks me out of most shit which is ok, although Deca would be nice for Joints and Tren for keeping lean and Strenght, but not gonna do it.

2nd- Been reading a lot lately about some of the busts happening and to be honest got a lot more to loose now. So my question is , if I remember correctly you used to be able to get the raw material and make ur own Test, etc. correct? Unless the legalities have changed that was still legal correct?

Did Tren this way, worked great but never Test Enth.

So this time around I just want to help my "friend" make the best decision for him then I will do my thing.

Only changes I am making this time around is adding Dura along with the Proscar to protect the Hair as it works in a different pathway.

So any suggestions guys on those 2 issues? Thanks for the help and its nice to be back on this board again!! :)

Hey Guys have not posted here in a long time, but getting back serious into training.

Have taken the past few years off of everything while building a family with the wife. So after a few kids later, I am ready to get some size back and get serious about training again.

Little bit of history about me... I have always had a hard time getting cut and staying lean, so after taking a few years of doing this I finally have reached my goal of 10-12% bodyfat... (which for me is lean) to maintain.

My number one goal through this bulker is to gain just a very little bit of fat also and add just 20-25 pounds of muscle.

Have run about 3 cycles previously around 7 + years ago... Test, Tren, Deca, DBol, T3, Clen, DNP, PCT, etc.

At my age now (mid 30's) I just want to keep my Bodyfat levels in check, stay healthy and add a little muscle back.

So a "friend" of mine is thinking of doing a Test only cycle in an average range noted on this board.

Here are my 2 biggest hang ups-

1st my HAIR is vital important to me. I know a lot of you guys dont care, but I cannot sport the bald look worth a damn so that is out of the question.

On all my previous cycles, except the one with Deca and Tren... here is my hair prevention protocol...

Proscar 2.5 EOD, Nixoral 2%, Spiro cream, azleic acid, and Rogain.

The only issue I really ever had was when I used Tren and Dbol and that shit about scalped me!!!! So going back on this protocol knocks me out of most shit which is ok, although Deca would be nice for Joints and Tren for keeping lean and Strenght, but not gonna do it.

2nd- Been reading a lot lately about some of the busts happening and to be honest got a lot more to loose now. So my question is , if I remember correctly you used to be able to get the raw material and make ur own Test, etc. correct? Unless the legalities have changed that was still legal correct?

Did Tren this way, worked great but never Test Enth.

So this time around I just want to help my "friend" make the best decision for him then I will do my thing.

Only changes I am making this time around is adding Dura along with the Proscar to protect the Hair as it works in a different pathway.

So any suggestions guys on those 2 issues? Thanks for the help and its nice to be back on this board again!! :)

Is this your queastion?

If so, yes.

Also - keep it simple, just test for your friend.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear