YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question on blasting and crusing and hcg?

football101

Registered
Im still cutting dont plan to take gear for a bit but was curious about blasting and cruising if i do. Im not one to gain 20 pounds and keep 10 then cycle again and gain 10 pounds and keep 5 amounting to a 15 pound gain where i couldve been up 30 pounds if I never came off. Aside from the health risks in terms of gaining I think it be a lot more valid to blast and cruise. What are your guys thoughts though about taking HCG during the cruising period? Can this keep me from shutting down completely? Lets say I blast and cruise for 5 years and I decide to come off for good due to health reasons but have been using HCG the whole time on cruises. Besides losing muscle would my body go back to producing my natty test a lot easier then if i didnt use it?Assuming I follow a strict pct as well. Asking more out of curiosity right now as i have thought about taking gear when I am leaner to pursue my goals but not sure as to what route id take if i did.If i do decide to blast and cruise I want to make sure that if anything happened that i could return my body to normal in a worst case scene.Assuming thats even possible. I know most people who stop go on trt for life.Would HCG during make a big difference if that where to happen and i where to come off?Thanks for the help guys.

HCG will prevent your leydig cells from atrophying during cycle.

If you manage to restart your axis after such a long time and your testes are not severely harmed, you have a chance.

Has anyone blasted and cruised for a while and used hcg during? Have you come off and did you find it helped? Im assuming that using it during would make a big difference when coming off after being on for a prolonged period of time. Everyones different so i guess i would not know untill a situation like that arose for myself but until then any advice regarding this topic would be very helpful.It is a path I may consider if i juice. I stated why i dont see a point in coming off asides for health reasons but if im monitered correctly i think id be fine.Again may be an option for me so any advice or opinions on what you guys have done and whats worked and not worked for you be great.

Subbed I'd also like to see what responses are on this. A question I have is if you run hcg does it reduce the chance of going sterile?

Im in the same boat as OP I'm done with running cycles putting on 10 lbs the running pct and feel like back to where I started. It makes much more sense to just stay on.

HCG will help to keep your leydig cells from dying off. This will give you a better chance at fertility and MAYBE at bouncing back to normal Test levels. Remember, some people never bounce back to where they should be or even within normal ranges.
If I was not concerned with fertility, if you don't bounce back TRT is a healthy option if you so choose. This is one of those decisions that can only be made by yourself, and you will live with the outcome whatever that may be the rest of your life, good or bad.
I chose TRT just because I don't want to even try to keep restarting my HPTA after every cycle, I hate PCT, feel like shit doing it, and I didn't bounce back. I am older than you though.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws