over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question on GHRP-2 dosing

Jeff2707

Newbies
I'm new here and trying peptides for the first time. I'll be using a 5mg bottle of GHRP-2 and taking doses of 100mcg twice a day to start. If I put 2.5ml of bacteriostatic water in the 5mg GHRP-2 bottle, that means I only fill the syringe up to 0.5ml per dose, correct?

Just put 2mls in there brother and every tick mark on a U100 slin pin is 50mcgs. So 4iu or 2 tick marks gives you 100mcgs. If you put 1ml bac water every tick mark is 100mcgs or 2iu.

Just put 2mls in there brother and every tick mark on a U100 slin pin is 50mcgs. So 4iu or 2 tick marks gives you 100mcgs. If you put 1ml bac water every tick mark is 100mcgs or 2iu.

Thanks very much. What if I have a .3ml syringe? Just multiply your numbers by 3.3?

Last edited:
Thanks very much. What if I have a .3ml syringe? Just multiply your numbers by 3.3?

The insulin syringe size is irrelevant. 1iu is 1iu on a .3ml syringe, .5ml syringe, and a 1ml syringe.
Like Rambo said, add 2ml to the 5mg vial and take out 4ius.
Here is a picture of a .3ml insulin syringe with the X marking the spot of 100mcg GHRP2

0lllXlllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30

The insulin syringe size is irrelevant. 1iu is 1iu on a .3ml syringe, .5ml syringe, and a 1ml syringe.
Like Rambo said, add 2ml to the 5mg vial and take out 4ius.
Here is a picture of a .3ml insulin syringe with the X marking the spot of 100mcg GHRP2

0lllXlllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30

That makes sense. Thanks very much for answering my question. Really appreciate it.

Another probably dumb question, but I'm new to this so please be patient. How do I get the 2ml of bacteriostatic water into the vial with the 5mg of GHRP-2 powder? I assume the powder comes in a vial?

Another probably dumb question, but I'm new to this so please be patient. How do I get the 2ml of bacteriostatic water into the vial with the 5mg of GHRP-2 powder? I assume the powder comes in a vial?

First remove the vacuum seal from the GHRP2.
To do this take an insulin syringe and pull the plunger out.
Then put the needle into the GHRP2 vial.
This pulls air into the GHRP2 vial balancing the air pressure.
If you don't do this the vacuum will suck water into the vial too hard and fast which may damage the peptide.
Fill an insulin syringe with 1ml bacteriostatic water.
Slowly drip it into the GHRP2 at an angle so the water drips in along the glass edge of the vial.
Once 1ml of bacteriostatic water is in the vial, pull back on the plunger to suck out 1ml of air, balancing out the air pressure on the vial again.
Next remove the insulin syringe from the GHRP2 vial and add 1ml more of bacteriostatic water the same way, then remove the ml of air so the air pressure is balanced.
Slowly swirl the GHRP2 with the bacteriostatic water until it fully goes into solution.
Never shake it up.
Always keep it refrigerated.

My GHRP-2 arrived today. I did 100 mgcs and within a few minutes started to feel really flush and hot. That went away after about 30 minutes. Then I noticed an increase in hunger for a while, but then it went away. I did another 100mgcs about 3.5 hours later and the side effects of feeling flush and increased appetite weren't nearly as bad as the first time.

I feel no numbing of fingers or toes though, and not feeling extra tired, as some have reported.

Does this sound normal? I want to make sure I'm doing this right and that my GHRP-2 is legit.

My GHRP-2 arrived today. I did 100 mgcs and within a few minutes started to feel really flush and hot. That went away after about 30 minutes. Then I noticed an increase in hunger for a while, but then it went away. I did another 100mgcs about 3.5 hours later and the side effects of feeling flush and increased appetite weren't nearly as bad as the first time.

I feel no numbing of fingers or toes though, and not feeling extra tired, as some have reported.

Does this sound normal? I want to make sure I'm doing this right and that my GHRP-2 is legit.
The first time I did a cjc/ghrp2 shot I about shit myself. The flushing feeling was intense. I remember this well. Eventually, you'll never feel it anymore after using a bit. The hunger is normal, it too lessons as your body gets more accustomed to it. The ghrp2 hunger is much milder than ghrp6. Over time, ghrp2 won't have that effect. If you stop using it a while then start back up, you will get that spike in hunger for a while. Then, as always, it lessens. This was always my experience with such peptides. That very first shot is trip though.

Took another this morning and the side effects are pretty much gone. No heat flush and appetite seems normal. Is that normal for them to go away after the first time? I did have some pretty vivid dreams last night so that was a little different.

Took another this morning and the side effects are pretty much gone. No heat flush and appetite seems normal. Is that normal for them to go away after the first time? I did have some pretty vivid dreams last night so that was a little different.
Yes this is all normal from my experiences as well. Like GI Bro said, your body will adjust to the sides. At 100mcgs I don't get a hunger increase at all. I usually only feel the sides in the 250mcg range.

I've gone up to 500mcgs of GHRP2 a shot, I'd have to sit down. I'd almost pass out and feel weak. I worked up to that dose. It would make me go hypo almost instantly.

Thanks again. After 3 days, I'm pretty much not getting anymore side effects at 4 iu's (100mcgs) 3 times per day. Would there be any benefit to upping the mcgs or is that just saturation? Im 37 years old, 6 feet tall and 170-175lbs if that makes a difference.

That's exactly normal. I don't get numb hands very often except wile posting on my phone or holding the steering wheel with my left hand. It's my left hand that goes numb. It gets bad the higher your HGH goes.
The flush feeling, hot, hunger, is normal with all ghrelin agonist compounds. As you use it more often you won't get those feelings other than some hunger, but your pituitary gland is still pulsing HGH.

Thanks again. After 3 days, I'm pretty much not getting anymore side effects at 4 iu's (100mcgs) 3 times per day. Would there be any benefit to upping the mcgs or is that just saturation? Im 37 years old, 6 feet tall and 170-175lbs if that makes a difference.

Keep the dose where you have it. That's my dose and I'm 210Lbs 6'0"
Add in some MK677 if you really want to kick up your HGH/IGF1. I stack 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg mod grf 3 times a day with 10mg MK677 twice a day at present time.

So after a week on GHRP-2 I'm really noticing it in the gym. I'm able to lift more and do more reps consecutively without feeling any pain. The recovery between reps is like it was for me 15-20 years ago (I'm 37 now).

I'm considering adding CJC 1295 (mod IGF 1-29) at 100mcgs 1-2 times per day. But my concern is that it could lead to acromegaly. Should I be concerned at this dose? What about cancer?

Last edited:
Jeff, there is no worry of those things at these doses. Especially using peps. What you are dosing is probably the equivalent of a legit 2iu a day of GH if you will. It would take much higher levels of GH to cause such issues.

Keep doing your thing. Sounds like your products are good and everything is working as it should. Take advantage, tighten up diet and training and watch yourself transform!!!!

Keep us updated brother!

Jeff, there is no worry of those things at these doses. Especially using peps. What you are dosing is probably the equivalent of a legit 2iu a day of GH if you will. It would take much higher levels of GH to cause such issues.

Keep doing your thing. Sounds like your products are good and everything is working as it should. Take advantage, tighten up diet and training and watch yourself transform!!!!

Keep us updated brother!

Thank you. It sure is nice having experienced guys like you here to help guide me through leading this process.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws