over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question on high E while on TRT

thejefe

Registered
I am on TRT at 125 mg a week of test cyp . I split the shots and do half on tuesday and half on friday . My doc also had me on half a mg of adex day of shot cause my E level was 57 and normal was 20 to 50 I believe so I was a lil high . I am down to taking 1/4 pill of adex day of shots cause sex drive still isnt correct . I stopped adex all together last week and sex drive came right back but put on some water weight I could tell . So last night got back on the Adex and sure enough sex drive went back down . Should I drop Adex or try something else ? My E wasn't crazy high just a couple of point's above normal . I am going to get bloodwork soon but wanted to get others input on it also .

id cut back to 1/4 only once a week, if that's still too much maybe only every other week

That's a tough call. You AI dosage is already very low. Just be consistent with whatever you choose for at least two week prior to your bloods. Otherwise you and your doc won't know how to adjust.

Half life is 46 hours, I wouldn't be off more than four days, adjust accordingly.

You are saying you are feeling the effects the day that you take the Arimidex? At 1/4 tab (.25 mg)?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I took 1/4 pill yeasterday morning for first time in a week I pissed like crazy all day and sex drive back down the tubes today starting today 24 hours after taking the 1/4 mg

Last edited:
I took 1/4 pill yeasterday morning for first time in a week I pissed like crazy all day and sex drive back down the tubes today starting today 24 hours after taking the 1/4 mg

I've never heard of any diuretic effect from Adex, or immediate crashing on 1/4 tab,....sounds very odd.

whats yt total and free test numbers and how many days from yr shot did u get the test?

My opinion would be to raise your test to at least 800-900. And take the test the day before your shot so u know you're at your lowest levels. Then once your testosterone is high enough u can adjust your AI accordingly. Some people have much better sex drive with high E. Some need it lower. Adjust it to how u feel not the number. As long as there are no other bad side effects who cares. I'm the same way. If my E is in the 30s or below I can barely get it up. I've found doin my shots daily keeps my levels steady and easier to keep things dialed in.

I always use Aromosin instead of adex cause the adex let's ur E rebound.

I haven't taken any adex since last tuesday and I feel great again . I did put on a lil water according to scale . When I first did test I was doing one shot a week as doctor ordered then when I found my E was high alot of guys on here said split the shots into twice a week and it will lower E and doctor agreed so I changed it . So I am thinking maybe my E is in normal range since doing twice a week shots and adex isnt needed and is causing me to be to low affecting my libidio . Any suggestions should I stay off for 3 weeks and then go get bloodwork then or should I wait longer to before blood work ?

Bro I would just lay off the adex if you feel better.

You'll know when estro gets high again... libido will fade, mood will alter, bloat will develop... pop a tiny amount of adex then... this is how you get to know your body.

Having said that, Adex makes me feel off even if it puts estro in perfect range... just something to do with the drug... maybe that it lowers one of the estrogens E1, E2, E3 more than the other two.

Always feel better on aromasin or letro, aromasin first choice... letro when cycle gets heavy and aromasin won't cut it.

If it doesn't cost you anything, and you can get bloods done I'd do it...It's better to know for sure where your at on your levels...

How soon after sub Q pin shot should I get blood drawn for accurate reading ?

I will order some liquid aromatism this evening guys whats a good dose since my E is just barely out of range ? Also after about 3 days from 1/4 mg of adex my libidio etc is strong then at about day 7 off adex the water weight comes on roughly 4 to 6 pounds and libidio isnt as strong as earlier Ive noticed now .

This is all very odd... your trt dose is insignificant and 1/4 mg of adex is as well. Can't even see how you notice either? But that said all this supplementation is individually specific? Some folks can run with higher E, I find that it is a ratio vs a straight number. Maybe a reaction to the adex, and aromasin is a good sub for a lot of folks. You will have to play with that number as well. Otherwise if you have no sides without the AI you don't have to screw with it....

I will order some liquid aromatism this evening guys whats a good dose since my E is just barely out of range ? Also after about 3 days from 1/4 mg of adex my libidio etc is strong then at about day 7 off adex the water weight comes on roughly 4 to 6 pounds and libidio isnt as strong as earlier Ive noticed now .

Bud try to get hold of pharm ancillaries always... then you know that dose you think your taking IS the dose your taking.

For liquid aromasin, take 3.125-6.25mg if you really think your estro is climbing, and see how it treats you.

This is all very odd... your trt dose is insignificant and 1/4 mg of adex is as well. Can't even see how you notice either? But that said all this supplementation is individually specific? Some folks can run with higher E, I find that it is a ratio vs a straight number. Maybe a reaction to the adex, and aromasin is a good sub for a lot of folks. You will have to play with that number as well. Otherwise if you have no sides without the AI you don't have to screw with it....

Yea I agree doses are so small but my sex drive I can notice as any male would so that and excess of bloat is how I am gauging it the bloat is not horrible but the sex drive is a big deal and I really want to get that back right for OBV reasons

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131