over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question on slin..again

COASTAL

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ok, getting ready to run some slin with my next mass plan. Here are my questions.....:
1. Plan on doing shot pre- workout. I train at 11:00. with humalin R, how many minutes before w-out should I stick?

2. my diet is 4000 cal. 40%carb/45%prot/15%fat......How should I adjust my fat intake to keep fat at minimum. I wake at 6:00 eat 1st meal 6:30,2nd 10:00, train 11:00, 3rd 12:00(post shake) then otehrs at 1:00, 3:30, 5:30 and shake with salad before bed at 9:00. Oh! and will be taking in carb drink while trng.

3. If I decide to do a second shot in A.M. before b-fast Should I keep fat intake at b-fast low??

4. If I can get Humalog I will do it instead. How would this change the above??? I know it hits much sooner.

Btw I've done hum R previously so i know how it affects me. Thanks,
COASTAL

Since no one has replyed, i'll give my insight.

I'm not a big Insulin guru by any means at all. Used it a few times with good success. Only used Humulin R. That is all i was comfortable using at the time. Only took it AFTER workouts. Always got proper carbs in after the injection. Usually in the form of a Twinlab Carbo Fuel. Roughly 100grams of carbs. Never had a problem going Hypo.

As for going with Humalog, i'd personally ask a vet or Pro. Not to say i don't have the balls, but i can't scratch my nuts when I'm dead on a gym floor.

A couple pounds of weight has never been worth my life.:)

Id do the shot POST workout also. And, Id probably do a second shot later in the day. If you trained dinner time or so, Id say do an AM shot. But you train in the AM so make that (post workout) your morning shot. Your fats are already low. Just make sure to keep them low in the meal following the injection, after that Id do as normal or more fats (EFAs).

"Ok, getting ready to run some slin with my next mass plan. Here are my questions.....:
1. Plan on doing shot pre- workout. I train at 11:00. with humalin R, how many minutes before w-out should I stick?"

I wouldn't do it before the workout, rather immediately after the workout.

"2. my diet is 4000 cal. 40%carb/45%prot/15%fat......How should I adjust my fat intake to keep fat at minimum. I wake at 6:00 eat 1st meal 6:30,2nd 10:00, train 11:00, 3rd 12:00(post shake) then otehrs at 1:00, 3:30, 5:30 and shake with salad before bed at 9:00. Oh! and will be taking in carb drink while trng."

Just minimise fat intake during the time that the insulin is active. That's all.

"3. If I decide to do a second shot in A.M. before b-fast Should I keep fat intake at b-fast low??"

Do it PM.

"4. If I can get Humalog I will do it instead. How would this change the above??? I know it hits much sooner."

The only thing that would change is that you would have to have your glucose before the shot because the humalog will hit like a ton of bricks, for not any more results. Actually I prefer hum-r, not only because of the safety of it but because I have more time after a shot to have more meals that will be shuttled to the muscles.

Thanks....

for the replies fellas. .....Another question BigA...
Why not take the slin pre-workout??? I have tried it once and the pump was unbelievable. Just wanting your opinion on why post is better than pre. '
Also If I do a shot post w-out say at 12:00 then you say do another P.M.......What time would be best and would all those carbs be Ok that late?? Thanks again. New here and you've been a big help so far.
COASTAL

coastal!

As BIG A said use the humulin-r post-wrkout whe nglycogen levels are dpleated and the shuttle transfer of carbs and insulin will get into the muscle-cell fast and more effectively! True you can use it pre-workout but unless you know you body yuor playing with fire as it is REALLY easy to go hypo and i recomend if you are going to do it you have a carb drink like carbo force with you at all times of some form of high maldextrose simple carb like glucose powder. best wishes wyldeone.

Ok fellas

Post w-out it is. I'll do this then at 11:45 right before the end of my w-out in a.m............so I can do my next P.M. shot say at 5:30??????? Would this be correct?
COASTAL

Re: coastal!

wyldeone said:
As BIG A said use the humulin-r post-wrkout whe nglycogen levels are dpleated and the shuttle transfer of carbs and insulin will get into the muscle-cell fast and more effectively! True you can use it pre-workout but unless you know you body yuor playing with fire as it is REALLY easy to go hypo and i recomend if you are going to do it you have a carb drink like carbo force with you at all times of some form of high maldextrose simple carb like glucose powder. best wishes wyldeone.

What he said :D

Re: Ok fellas

COASTAL said:
Post w-out it is. I'll do this then at 11:45 right before the end of my w-out in a.m............so I can do my next P.M. shot say at 5:30??????? Would this be correct?
COASTAL

Yep.

Now suppose......

one could throw 6iu of GH into this ...........How would you time the gh shots??

bumpin.....

the last question.

Just take all the GH before bed.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost