over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question on Syntherol

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'm wanting to try a bottle (or two if needed) on Syntherol to help bring up my arms. I have along arms (76" span) , shitty insertions and partially tore my right Bi years ago.
So from the reading I've done and different protocol I've seen I'm planning on using 1ml in each head EOD for a week then 1ml in each head ED for a week then 1.5ml per day and so on.
I know how important massage is to the muscle after the Injection what I'm wondering is would it be best to do it first thing in the morning then do a few sets of band curls every hr all day to pump the muscle all day or is that not needed.
I'm not looking for really fast dramatic change as I don't plan to compete till next June maybe so my thoughts are that slower longer duration would give a better result.

So for those that have used it in your Body what did you do or what would you do different.

Pic shows the right bicep 😒

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201103-144946.png
    Screenshot_20201103-144946.png
    827 KB · Views: 87
I wouldn't try to overthink it. Just get a wood rolling pin and also a generic Theragun or similar knock off. At least once a day, hit each arm for about 5 minutes.

Personally I don't get sore the day of the injection but I get very sore the next day and 2nd day. You will not want to roll or massage when you're really sore but just bite the bullet and do it.

I think your plan is perfect. I have ran it a few ways. Regardless of protocol when using syntherol you should simply start low and gradually build up the dose. You can build the dose up fast or slow but start low to get used to it. I usually do about 2 days of 0.5ml injs then I either go up to 0.6ml, 0.7ml etc or just jump up to 1ml straightaway. As I get higher I move up in small increments to 1.5-2ml max dose per muscle head. I personally start daily then swop over to EOD but any system is fine. They key principles are be consistent and inject enough volume and frequency. I would never inject less than every 3 days but in that event you do higher doses. I think for someone who wants to be serious but can't be bothered shooting everyday then you do it EOD. But you must still consistent even if you are made up with your progress.

Through many conversations over the years I have learnt that bi-ceps can actually be a tricky muscle for some people. For me they are literally the easiest muscle on my body to inject. Not with AAS but with syntherol I find them so easy and I never get any pip. My arms are lean and vascular as well but I have never had any issues. My vascularity usually becomes more prominent when I use syntherol in my arms. I even have a technique for it. For you goals I think your set up is perfect and I would definitely recommend a lower dosed but longer duration cycle. Start low and build up to the dose you need then stay at that EOD. For a maintenance protocol you could in the future swop over to twice weekly injections.

As you can easily inject bi-ceps I can use a 27G inch pin but mine need to be pushed hard so to keep things easy just go with 26G. Sometimes I do tri-ceps as well and 27G is far too awkward so 26G is best for those (incase you try them). Always inject tri-ceps in the mirror but bi-ceps you just need to look down. Length size well anything from 5/8 to 1 inch would be fine. I can even use slin pins with great effect as well but stick with 26G 5/8, 3/4 or 1 inch.

Timing is very individual. Some guys like to inject preworkout and do a light pump workout and that feels amazing. Some guys even prefer to inject post workout and prefer injections that way. I would often just inject in the night as that's when I would do my AAS as well but it doesn't really matter. Although I would definitely to some light weight (even no weight just squeezing) curls after injecting. Get the blood moving in there after you inject as it will help with recovery and results. I would experiment and definitely try it preworkout as well as the pumps are crazy. Many will say don't lift heavy after injecting the muscle and I totally get that but I personally have never had an issue training after injecting. If you have any questions a long the way feel free to ask. Long story short I am going to start an arm cycle myself as all the gym's have closed and I have db's and a barbell so I figured I will just put 100% focus into this whilst I can't train in a gym.

I think your plan is perfect. I have ran it a few ways. Regardless of protocol when using syntherol you should simply start low and gradually build up the dose. You can build the dose up fast or slow but start low to get used to it. I usually do about 2 days of 0.5ml injs then I either go up to 0.6ml, 0.7ml etc or just jump up to 1ml straightaway. As I get higher I move up in small increments to 1.5-2ml max dose per muscle head. I personally start daily then swop over to EOD but any system is fine. They key principles are be consistent and inject enough volume and frequency. I would never inject less than every 3 days but in that event you do higher doses. I think for someone who wants to be serious but can't be bothered shooting everyday then you do it EOD. But you must still consistent even if you are made up with your progress.

Through many conversations over the years I have learnt that bi-ceps can actually be a tricky muscle for some people. For me they are literally the easiest muscle on my body to inject. Not with AAS but with syntherol I find them so easy and I never get any pip. My arms are lean and vascular as well but I have never had any issues. My vascularity usually becomes more prominent when I use syntherol in my arms. I even have a technique for it. For you goals I think your set up is perfect and I would definitely recommend a lower dosed but longer duration cycle. Start low and build up to the dose you need then stay at that EOD. For a maintenance protocol you could in the future swop over to twice weekly injections.

As you can easily inject bi-ceps I can use a 27G inch pin but mine need to be pushed hard so to keep things easy just go with 26G. Sometimes I do tri-ceps as well and 27G is far too awkward so 26G is best for those (incase you try them). Always inject tri-ceps in the mirror but bi-ceps you just need to look down. Length size well anything from 5/8 to 1 inch would be fine. I can even use slin pins with great effect as well but stick with 26G 5/8, 3/4 or 1 inch.

Timing is very individual. Some guys like to inject preworkout and do a light pump workout and that feels amazing. Some guys even prefer to inject post workout and prefer injections that way. I would often just inject in the night as that's when I would do my AAS as well but it doesn't really matter. Although I would definitely to some light weight (even no weight just squeezing) curls after injecting. Get the blood moving in there after you inject as it will help with recovery and results. I would experiment and definitely try it preworkout as well as the pumps are crazy. Many will say don't lift heavy after injecting the muscle and I totally get that but I personally have never had an issue training after injecting. If you have any questions a long the way feel free to ask. Long story short I am going to start an arm cycle myself as all the gym's have closed and I have db's and a barbell so I figured I will just put 100% focus into this whilst I can't train in a gym.
Great post as usual mate!

My other half goes back and forth with Syntherol on using it. Question, could you use it during cruise or do you recommend on a blast only?

Great post as usual mate!

My other half goes back and forth with Syntherol on using it. Question, could you use it during cruise or do you recommend on a blast only?

Either is fine. I think for optimal results taking it on a good cycle will always be best. I am starting a new arm cycle on Monday and I am on 150mg test per week for reference. Although my plan is to use it eod for a longer duration and I will continue to use it after I start blasting again so I get the best of both worlds.

Gunsmith, do you follow Alex Kikel at all?
He posted something up today about his protocol. He was lean when he started it and used it conjunction with his rebound/offseason. He also was just using I THINK 1.5ml per head once per week—not Syntherol though. He has good stuff to say about Bostin Lloyd's SEO's (he's got like 4 of them). Worth looking him up on IG and checking that out.

Why couldn't you just use sterilized oil ? Seems like a much cheaper method

He posted something up today about his protocol. He was lean when he started it and used it conjunction with his rebound/offseason. He also was just using I THINK 1.5ml per head once per week—not Syntherol though. He has good stuff to say about Bostin Lloyd's SEO's (he's got like 4 of them). Worth looking him up on IG and checking that out.
Why is this Kikel guy so popular seemingly all the sudden? I scrolled through his IG and I can't find a single impressive picture of the guy. In fact the way his face looks with its bloat and wrinkles is to me an extreme red flag especially at his size (not big) and age (seems relatively young?)

His was more a long term transformation using 3ml per week and gaining weight/muscle (I believe over 50 pounds) through training/diet/aas. Although why would he get 4 bottles if he was just using 3ml per week as that would mean one bottle would last 33 weeks and he stated he done it for 24 weeks. I don't know but for most that is no where near enough volume. It just seems a little strange. I am all for low dosing things but I am telling you 3ml once weekly won't do much for most people. It will help but even just 3ml twice weekly could be used with much better results.

I understand why he states seo works and why he used his protocol and it's more a long term thing but for most people if they have a weak arm(s) and want to really change it they are going to be left fairly disappointed just injecting it once per week. I would still recommend using a lower volume more frequent dosing then later on swopping over to every 3-4 days if he really wants them to stand out more. But sure GS you could try 3ml once weekly and see how you are after approx 12 weeks and adjust if needed. It's always better to gradually move up but if your goal is very long term there is no harm starting really low as in that protocol and seeing how you respond and of course then increasing the frequency as you get closer to your show in June. You have plenty of time and I think you could get the results you desire in a short period (using more frequent injs) so no harm at all starting extremely low and accessing progress every month or so.

What brand did he use? Bostin Lloyd's?

He's been followed for awhile now. I think he gets attention just because of his science background. Other than Dr Scott, no other BB personality really understands the science like he does. I personally would never hire him as a coach, but as a source of new BBing info, i like the way he thinks.

Why is this Kikel guy so popular seemingly all the sudden? I scrolled through his IG and I can't find a single impressive picture of the guy. In fact the way his face looks with its bloat and wrinkles is to me an extreme red flag especially at his size (not big) and age (seems relatively young?)

I'm all for new protocols and new thoughts though.
I used Sytherol for 16+ weeks and then maintenance for another 6-10 and i noticed no major difference in my biceps.
I chalk it up to maybe needing a different protocol or maybe needing to do it another round....so hearing a new product and a new protocol will always peak my interest. And IMO, SEO should ALWAYS be done in an offseason "get big" time. Waste of product when you arent trying to grow new muscle in a caloric surplus.

His was more a long term transformation using 3ml per week and gaining weight/muscle (I believe over 50 pounds) through training/diet/aas. Although why would he get 4 bottles if he was just using 3ml per week as that would mean one bottle would last 33 weeks and he stated he done it for 24 weeks. I don't know but for most that is no where near enough volume. It just seems a little strange. I am all for low dosing things but I am telling you 3ml once weekly won't do much for most people. It will help but even just 3ml twice weekly could be used with much better results.

I understand why he states seo works and why he used his protocol and it's more a long term thing but for most people if they have a weak arm(s) and want to really change it they are going to be left fairly disappointed just injecting it once per week. I would still recommend using a lower volume more frequent dosing then later on swopping over to every 3-4 days if he really wants them to stand out more. But sure GS you could try 3ml once weekly and see how you are after approx 12 weeks and adjust if needed. It's always better to gradually move up but if your goal is very long term there is no harm starting really low as in that protocol and seeing how you respond and of course then increasing the frequency as you get closer to your show in June. You have plenty of time and I think you could get the results you desire in a short period (using more frequent injs) so no harm at all starting extremely low and accessing progress every month or so.

Yep, Bostin's. He has like 4 diff kinds I believe.

What brand did he use? Bostin Lloyd's?

He's been followed for awhile now. I think he gets attention just because of his science background. Other than Dr Scott, no other BB personality really understands the science like he does. I personally would never hire him as a coach, but as a source of new BBing info, i like the way he thinks.
Broderick Chavez. Also I think Victor Black is pretty damn sharp.

Broderick and Alex are buddies. And I enjoy Broderick's ideas. He and Alex's ROUNDTABLES are very interesting. 19-nors, Test, GH and insulin. ALL of them have quality info in there that the average AAS under just cant comprehend. Broderick's personality is a little quirky though so i understand why some people have the, "who the hellll is this weirdo" response to him.

And i really like Victor Black.

Broderick Chavez. Also I think Victor Black is pretty damn sharp.

Might be worth noting that Kikel did use the product with silica ( ? ) in it which is supposed to last longer so less volume needed. Not sure if it works this way as I haven't searched for more info.

Might be worth noting that Kikel did use the product with silica ( ? ) in it which is supposed to last longer so less volume needed. Not sure if it works this way as I haven't searched for more info.

Now I don't know all the details but the product I use contains silica as well.

GS, Not to get off topic but how much you weighing? You are much thicker than I expected.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws