over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question, Phil, Shelby, moountaindog, AlexA

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive worked with phil, but i assume all of you do alot of your work online. When your training a client online, do you expect your principles to be shared with other people? Thinking in the line of a training partner. I hire shelby, shelby puts me on his training program. Realistically if im working with a training partner, odds are they would just follow the program i got from the expert. Im just curious if this is something you consider or think about? does it bother you at all?

Well

Ive worked with phil, but i assume all of you do alot of your work online. When your training a client online, do you expect your principles to be shared with other people? Thinking in the line of a training partner. I hire shelby, shelby puts me on his training program. Realistically if im working with a training partner, odds are they would just follow the program i got from the expert. Im just curious if this is something you consider or think about? does it bother you at all?

Not really because most of my clients just take my initial routine and never write back..........thats not my routine...........my routine consists of probably 4-5 workouts as the heavy negatives are one of them......I make sure my clients are on a routine for a long time before we use adaptive measures........change diet/supplementation FIRST, then the routine.

Not really because most of my clients just take my initial routine and never write back..........thats not my routine...........my routine consists of probably 4-5 workouts as the heavy negatives are one of them......I make sure my clients are on a routine for a long time before we use adaptive measures........change diet/supplementation FIRST, then the routine.

actually PHIL in know this is true for a fact. i'll pm you and explain...lol youll get a kick out of it.

At heart

actually PHIL in know this is true for a fact. i'll pm you and explain...lol youll get a kick out of it.

I am actually a high volume guy at the end of my training.........but not at first........high volume is disguised in the genesis of my program.

I am actually a high volume guy at the end of my training.........but not at first........high volume is disguised in the genesis of my program.

well i can see how that ould have its place after a certain level of development and time in the gym.

I would assume that all is shared and it really doesn't bother me..

Especially the training part.. diet, cardio and the rest really is so individualized i really wouldnt care as well......... because what one person does, is not going to necessarily work for the other..

I know for myself..... i get away with a hell of a lot more in my diet than many guys do.. this is for prep and off season.. But if lets say two guys are doing a show and one guy has me in his corner....well yeah there are certain things about the prep that i dont like to get out.

I would assume that all is shared and it really doesn't bother me..

Especially the training part.. diet, cardio and the rest really is so individualized i really wouldnt care as well......... because what one person does, is not going to necessarily work for the other..

I know for myself..... i get away with a hell of a lot more in my diet than many guys do.. this is for prep and off season.. But if lets say two guys are doing a show and one guy has me in his corner....well yeah there are certain things about the prep that i dont like to get out.

Makes sence. I was actually thinking about this driving home from work tonight and figured it would be something that came with the territory.

You are saying most people pay you, look at your program and just give up? I just find it crazy someone would pay money and then not come back with any questions if they have concerns about the initial routine.

Alot of people have asked if they could get a copy of my diet and routine since i hired Alex and started making changes. Even though I explain that the diet is realy setup for me they just don't get it , then i have to be kind of a dick and explain that i paid for this knowledge and will gladly give them my trainers contact info.

Now since I have hired Alex and over the last several months i've takin what oi've learned and half ass helped some oeople get an eating plan down , basicaly just figuring out what kind of calories their eating and how 90% are not eating enough

well as a client of johns i can tell you that his diet in "general" is in the articles section, but his clients diets and workouts are VERY individual! john is not set on just one certain way of dieting, and he adjust his diet individually to each client. The workouts given to me change weekly and john looked at my physique and seen my weakness's and recommended me to work certain bodyparts twice a week using certain excersises so once again its individual, My workout partner does my workouts but he doesn't do everything because he says "i don't need to hit that bodypart twice a week cause its not a weakness on me"

I am working with Chris Aceto currently and he doesn't care at all that I have went as far as to post my EXACT diet online multiple times throughout this prep. He keeps a notebook on me that we go back to sometimes during the prep to decide what needs to be done based on past changes we have made and the way my body reacted to those changes. Once the show is over do you know what Chris does with the notebook?? He tosses it in the trash. Why? Because by the time I diet with him again i will be give or take a year older, I will have more lean body mass, etc.. In other words the prep i used this time won't work perfectly next time if followed exactly the same way. With that in mind obviously he feels no threat in me posting what is working for me online because nobody else will respond the exact way I do to the plan.

I agree with others. Every program is individual and should be adjusted on a get to know basis. I can do hardly any cardio and get shredded, how ever It take alot to put muscle on my frame. You won't know that until you work with that person for a while.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws