over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question regarding DHL held shipment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
Have any of you guys had any experience with that situation. I read a couple of online forms through a Google search and was told that it was normal to happen on the weekends with DHL.

The status shows it arriving into customs. Says “Arrival at sort facility“, “clearance process complete“, “Processed at Cincinnati hub“, and then several hours later “on hold”. From everything I can tell, they just don’t ship out of the hub on Sundays. Everything I’ve ever had delivered for them, whether it be Amazon Japan or something like that, has always shipped out on a week day and just sat there on the weekend. However, I’ve never seen the “on hold“.

Thoughts?

If this is not the appropriate forum block for this thread, mods please move.

Thanks!

you're going to get raided bro

jk

its probably gone. Maybe it will show up though. Customs is terrible. Could be an issue with VAT or paperwork wasn't filled out properly or they could have it on hold for suspicion of drugs. Either way they'll probably just toss is on a shelf and forget about it. You'll know more in 1-2 days.

Might want to stop tracking your packages unless you're running your IP through a proxy. They do track that.

you're going to get raided bro

jk

its probably gone. Maybe it will show up though. Customs is terrible. Could be an issue with VAT or paperwork wasn't filled out properly or they could have it on hold for suspicion of drugs. Either way they'll probably just toss is on a shelf and forget about it. You'll know more in 1-2 days.

Might want to stop tracking your packages unless you're running your IP through a proxy. They do track that.
Yikes, tracking me tracking the package?!? Good to know.

I thought it was safe since it was in customs and cleared into processing. I guess not.

I’m still holding out a bit of hope that it’s just the weekend thing.

Yikes, tracking me tracking the package?!? Good to know.

I thought it was safe since it was in customs and cleared into processing. I guess not.

I’m still holding out a bit of hope that it’s just the weekend thing.

It could just be on hold because they don't have the resources to transport it out yet with flights cancelled and many workers scared to work. I wouldn't necessarily read to much into it yet.

Have any of you guys had any experience with that situation. I read a couple of online forms through a Google search and was told that it was normal to happen on the weekends with DHL.

The status shows it arriving into customs. Says “Arrival at sort facility“, “clearance process complete“, “Processed at Cincinnati hub“, and then several hours later “on hold”. From everything I can tell, they just don’t ship out of the hub on Sundays. Everything I’ve ever had delivered for them, whether it be Amazon Japan or something like that, has always shipped out on a week day and just sat there on the weekend. However, I’ve never seen the “on hold“.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Let's say I know "someone" who works in the company your package is at. The scans you have written about are all normal. This company has no service (deliveries/pick ups - unless life critical issues) in the weekends. Sometimes they may deliver in weekends if as mentioned there are lives at stake (medical equipment/organs/cells) or a huge backlog due to delays.

As your shipment has completed clearance it is put on hold until Monday where their services starts up again - standard. All shipments coming in to the US go through their HUB in Cincinnati for custom clearance. If it is stuck here in the weekend it won't be sent out to the nearest station close to you before Monday (this is a bit different in different countries but if there are no available transport routes air/road it will be delayed until monday).

As another poster wrote there are delays in many countries now due to the corona virus so many flights are cancelled. Shipments will usually go on extra flights or shipped by road which will of course delay the deliveries.

This company certainly does not track customers IP address (at least not in the country where "someone" lives), they don't have the resources for that. Also, that would be against the laws in all of EU (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation). Maybe this is different in the US due to your laws and regulations. If however the shipment is opened up and something is found the authorities will obviously be contacted.

Give it until Monday and check the scans then. If it is still OH it should only be delays due to the situation. If it gets a scan that says OH- Customs delay or something similar their could be a problem.

This company certainly does not track customers IP address (at least not in the country where "someone" lives), they don't have the resources for that. Also, that would be against the laws in all of EU (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation). Maybe this is different in the US due to your laws and regulations. If however the shipment is opened up and something is found the authorities will obviously be contacted.
Are you sure IP logs on a private server cannot be looked at? The shipping company usually complies with law enforcement in the USA. This absolutely happens here and is a way cases are built. They usually result in controlled delivery.

I just assumed guy was from the USA....if he's from Europe, I have no fucking idea how they do things there lol

Are you sure IP logs on a private server cannot be looked at? The shipping company usually complies with law enforcement in the USA. This absolutely happens here and is a way cases are built. They usually result in controlled delivery.

I just assumed guy was from the USA....if he's from Europe, I have no fucking idea how they do things there lol

If a shipment is opened and something illegal is found of course the shipment will be handed to the authorities. How the authority proceed I don't know but they will of course check everything they can about the sender and recipient. No country has the ability or capacity to screen every single one of the shipments they receive. There will be a certain amount of shipments taken away from the delivery cycle and checked.

I am speaking in general and also for the laws in the EU. I don't know about the laws in the US though but I doubt someone has the time to check the hundreds of thousands of shipments arriving there every day unless they already have been opened up and checked for illegal substances.

Checking for IP address on checked shipments that have illegal contents? I would assume yes. Checking IP addresses for the 98% (?) of shipments that enter the country that contain legal stuff? No.

Let's say I know "someone" who works in the company your package is at. The scans you have written about are all normal. This company has no service (deliveries/pick ups - unless life critical issues) in the weekends. Sometimes they may deliver in weekends if as mentioned there are lives at stake (medical equipment/organs/cells) or a huge backlog due to delays.

As your shipment has completed clearance it is put on hold until Monday where their services starts up again - standard. All shipments coming in to the US go through their HUB in Cincinnati for custom clearance. If it is stuck here in the weekend it won't be sent out to the nearest station close to you before Monday (this is a bit different in different countries but if there are no available transport routes air/road it will be delayed until monday).

As another poster wrote there are delays in many countries now due to the corona virus so many flights are cancelled. Shipments will usually go on extra flights or shipped by road which will of course delay the deliveries.

Give it until Monday and check the scans then. If it is still OH it should only be delays due to the situation. If it gets a scan that says OH- Customs delay or something similar their could be a problem.

Great information, thank you!

tracking saying "on hold" is normal. It will change next business day. I just had the same thing happen and it delivered next day.

exactly! dont let people get you nervous! if it passes thru customs and they were going to do a controlled delivery do you think it would say hold when you track it? of course not. thats the same thing as giving you a heads up lol. dont listen to people

Give it a little more time than usual ,
Things are not exactly 'NORMAL' these days and may take a little longer than what your used to... :)

Thoughts?

Thanks!
I had a pack intercepted by DHL once. The tracking info said to call a 1-800 number, so when I called "Officer" some or another answered. Obviously, I hung up and nothing ever happened. Chalked it up as a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner