over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question running Tren E and HGH

Midnight Temptation

Newbies
This is my first time ever using HGH and I'll be running at 3iu along with 750mg/wk Tren E.

I've run Tren E a few times in the past and worse side I get from it is insomnia and the only way to help me sleep is Benadryl but that makes me very groggy when I wake.

So my question is since I hear all the rave reports about how HGH improves sleep is will it help with insomnia from Tren?

Never, used GH, so I can't comment there..but holy wow thats a lot of tren (for me at least). Have you run it at that high of a dose before?

3iu of hgh is not going to help you sleep on 750mg of tren/ week. I would lower your dose of tren to start the cycle. Maybe 300-400mg to begin with. 50-75mg of benadryl plus 5-10mg of melatonin might help you get some sleep.

3iu of hgh is not going to help you sleep on 750mg of tren/ week. I would lower your dose of tren to start the cycle. Maybe 300-400mg to begin with. 50-75mg of benadryl plus 5-10mg of melatonin might help you get some sleep.
I’ve had trouble sleeping with 10-15 a day Very recently. I couldn’t imagine 750 a week lol

Never, used GH, so I can't comment there..but holy wow thats a lot of tren (for me at least). Have you run it at that high of a dose before?
No worries brother. I've run 1000mg/wk along with 1200mg/wk Deca with low Test with the only sides being insomnia and slight night sweats.

I find Tren E to be weak and I have to run a high dose to get results. I can run Tren Ace because that ester cripples me like Prop.

No worries brother. I've run 1000mg/wk along with 1200mg/wk Deca with low Test with the only sides being insomnia and slight night sweats.

I find Tren E to be weak and I have to run a high dose to get results. I can run Tren Ace because that ester cripples me like Prop.
lets see some pics you beast

Those "only sides" would be enough for me to lower it down. Your adrenals are taking a beating. If you can't sleep then it's hard to function and grow.
Out of curiosity have you ever checked your blood pressure and had blood work after using those amounts for more than a few weeks?

To answer your original question hgh may improve the quality of sleep but as stated it won't keep back the insomnia at that dose.

I use GH in the morning I haven’t noticed being tired directly after but if I even sniff MK677 I’m knocked out cold. Might want to consider it if you’re specifically looking to sleep better but most report it subsides over time, didn’t for me though.

Those "only sides" would be enough for me to lower it down. Your adrenals are taking a beating. If you can't sleep then it's hard to function and grow.
Out of curiosity have you ever checked your blood pressure and had blood work after using those amounts for more than a few weeks?

To answer your original question hgh may improve the quality of sleep but as stated it won't keep back the insomnia at that dose.
I agree and will lower the Tren E dose down to 400mg/wk. The lab I'm using now is one of the oldest here and that is a high dose.

Yes I check my BP often as I have a machine at home.

You've runed 1000mg of tren a week? Few questions

How old are you?
Have you ever competed?

Why in God name would anyone run 1000mg of tren bro WHY

HGH has never done a Damn thing for me as far as sleep. Nada....and yes real pharmacy gh .ive done up to 10iu a day and nothing has changed in my sleep

You've runed 1000mg of tren a week? Few questions

How old are you?
Have you ever competed?

Why in God name would anyone run 1000mg of tren bro WHY

I'm 50 and never competed.

I only ran Tren E one time at that dose and I'm sure that my stuff was underdosed.

I'm 50 and never competed.

I only ran Tren E one time at that dose and I'm sure that my stuff was underdosed.
We are close in age i turn 49 in 3 weeks. At what age did you run that dose at ? I think at our age tren should never be used anymore. I just did an almost 5 weeks at 200mg week as we speak but 2 day ago i said fuck it no more quite at end of fourth week lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131