over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question to help my wife with weight loss

wtw11171

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was hoping one of you guys could help me out here. My wife really wants to loose weight and start taking care of herself. I tried showing her some basic training methods and tried helping her with her diet. She has not taken care of herself in years. We have four children and I believe we are done. SHe still has like a real baby belly. She has been trying to follow my advice but still says she feels like shit with no energy. I mean she came to me crying today and I told her I would look into something for her. She told me the best she felt was years ago on phenphen. I was thinking maybe ECA might help her. Any suggestions?

LIPO 6 works well for a few women I know. Gives energy and help with appetite.

If you can get B-12 that helps too.

If she was into phen-phen, the ECA sounds like a good idea.. Should definitely suppress the appetite some, which is important if she's been used to eating non-stop.

Maybe I shoul contact Phil. Doesn't he have a kick ass ECA stack?

the best "eca" i have come up with is lipodrene (with ephedra get it online) extra strength excedrine and yohimbe bark.. it works awesome energy wont be an issue at all.

what kind of diet/training/cardio is she doing?

give it time

For me anyways It was very tough cleaning up my diet it took time and kinda went in stages and it sounds like she has been eating bad for a while. Support her effort, I will not give any advice on chemicals because I am an extremist. If she was a girlfriend not a wife I would say dump her and bam the weight would come off.

the best "eca" i have come up with is lipodrene (with ephedra get it online) extra strength excedrine and yohimbe bark.. it works awesome energy wont be an issue at all.

what kind of diet/training/cardio is she doing?

Right now I have her on a low carb diet. I pretty much just have her using dumbells to help tone her arms and power walking on the treadmill.

What type of diet are you guys on? That and exercise. Gotta crawl before you walk, and that before you run.

I learned almost everything about training and dieting on this site... and DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP!. Tell her WE said that. Good Luck :cool:

Get her a bike and put it next to the bed!!! Every morning no excuses JUMP ON IT !!!!! I guarnentee even without a fat burner she will see results!!!!

Also alot comes into play here....what type is she? Ecto Meso or Endo? that will determine her diet needs as you could be totally different....PM me if you want a quick answer or help bro!!!

What type of diet are you guys on? That and exercise. Gotta crawl before you walk, and that before you run.

I learned almost everything about training and dieting on this site... and DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP!. Tell her WE said that. Good Luck :cool:

It is not myself that I am really concerned about. I will be going into a low carb for the summer. I have my wife doing low carb now. I can not get her to down a shake. Last time I tried she almost puked.:D I have her eating mainly fish and chicken. She is not a steak person but will have it once a week. I cook everything with olive oil and she uses this on her salad as well. I make peanut butter fudge mixed with protein so for a snack she will have that, almonds or cheese. The treadmill I have proped right next to the bed so she has to see it everyday.;) I hid all of the Easter candy (we have four children) so she can not dip into that. Basically I have her using 10lb dumb bells for upper body. I hooked up with Phil and ordered his ECY stack. Her energy level is low that's for sure. She came to me crying asking if there was something she could take to boost her energy. Before the children she took care of her self. I am here for her and she knows that.

Get her a bike and put it next to the bed!!! Every morning no excuses JUMP ON IT !!!!! I guarnentee even without a fat burner she will see results!!!!

Also alot comes into play here....what type is she? Ecto Meso or Endo? that will determine her diet needs as you could be totally different....PM me if you want a quick answer or help bro!!!

We have a tread mil in the house. I put that next to the bed already.;)

I would think my wife is endo ecto. She did not have any problems until we started having children. She is now 37. So this is going on for about 11 years since my oldest is 11.

You might PM Shelby. The guy is solid, and if my wife can follow his diet, anyone can...

You might PM Shelby. The guy is solid, and if my wife can follow his diet, anyone can...

I agree. My wife just signed up with Shelby. Her plan looks very good. I am excited for her. Shelby is very responsive and polite too. He is also sensitive to woman's feelings.

Finally got her to make an apointment today. She has been having probelms with her ovaries. The doctor gave her three choices, pill, HRT, or hysterechtomy. She took the pill but it does not seem to help her. It is making her more miseralbe and adding weight. I've been telling her to go with the HRT and she finally agreed today. She made the apointment and is going on Tuesday. She is worried that this will only cause her more damage but she is willing to try. Thank God. She has been so miserable. I will have to see how everything plays out.

Finally got her to make an apointment today. She has been having probelms with her ovaries. The doctor gave her three choices, pill, HRT, or hysterechtomy. She took the pill but it does not seem to help her. It is making her more miseralbe and adding weight. I've been telling her to go with the HRT and she finally agreed today. She made the apointment and is going on Tuesday. She is worried that this will only cause her more damage but she is willing to try. Thank God. She has been so miserable. I will have to see how everything plays out.

Have the doctor test her Leptin and the cortisol levels, and PM me the results.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws