over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question to the top competitors on PM

ALLEX

Banned
Alright, not sure if I expect people to actually reply to this, but there it goes:

Please list your exact cycle on your best year as a competitor, off-season and pre-contest. Mention brands if possible, HG or UGL?... A little cycle history before that particular year wouldn't hurt either.

No need to say "I charge for this info" or whatever. If you don't want to share, that's cool...

Mods, I see that every gear thread is moved to Beginner's, but since this is about protocols for the advanced bodybuilder, maybe the main forum is more appropriate.

Just some healthy discussion on protocols of those who've made it to serious shows. If a pro or two could chime in, much better...

Thanks.

I'll start by telling you this that's for sure TORAXX gear is by far the best I've taken so far. Been using them before they even got here on PM. They were my main source for my npc nationals prep.

I'll start by telling you this that's for sure TORAXX gear is by far the best I've taken so far. Been using them before they even got here on PM. They were my main source for my npc nationals prep.

Between this and the unrequested PMs I'm not sure what to say... But this is definitely not good for your image as a sponsor.

Between this and the unrequested PMs I'm not sure what to say... But this is definitely not good for your image as a sponsor.

Simply answering your question my brother.. By telling you wat brand I've been using. Actual protocol I'm not going to list as I do pay for my regimes as do so many other fellow members no one who pays for there knowledge gives out there actual protocols. They'll give you advice as would I and am doing so by telling you that you can legit gear n even get actual cycle regimes established by Toraxx themselves.
N I'm jus a new fellow PM member trying to help out others achieve there best intended results as do I as I'm currently prepping all year for 2015 nats in florida

What an Asshole.

Simply answering your question my brother.. By telling you wat brand I've been using. Actual protocol I'm not going to list as I do pay for my regimes as do so many other fellow members no one who pays for there knowledge gives out there actual protocols. They'll give you advice as would I and am doing so by telling you that you can legit gear n even get actual cycle regimes established by Toraxx themselves.
N I'm jus a new fellow PM member trying to help out others achieve there best intended results as do I as I'm currently prepping all year for 2015 nats in florida

Are you a top competitor? GTFO

When members make claims here.... There the top this or that.
The future this or that. Any claims to be experts or high level.
members always call them on it. so make sure its true.

If anyone wonders why just search Fathead,Foodfreak or gh-15
and Many many others that claim to be something or someone there not.

Alright, not sure if I expect people to actually reply to this, but there it goes:

Please list your exact cycle on your best year as a competitor, off-season and pre-contest. Mention brands if possible, HG or UGL?... A little cycle history before that particular year wouldn't hurt either.

No need to say "I charge for this info" or whatever. If you don't want to share, that's cool...

Mods, I see that every gear thread is moved to Beginner's, but since this is about protocols for the advanced bodybuilder, maybe the main forum is more appropriate.

Just some healthy discussion on protocols of those who've made it to serious shows. If a pro or two could chime in, much better...

Thanks.

Years ago I seen Big Heinz Give his cycles and info out.
The thanks he got? He was bashed all to hell for his dosages and called a 2nd rate pro etc.
Its a touchy subject, But some may be open about it and not care what others say or post.

personally I am mid or low level- so Ill share a story :)
I seen my good friend here in my hometown Win state and make a run for nationals. He was using 3, 10Ml bottles per week.
Luke a few years later died at the young age of 31 or 32

check pm

Too bad there's not a "Dislike" button. How blatant can you get?

Years ago I seen Big Heinz Give his cycles and info out.
The thanks he got? He was bashed all to hell for his dosages and called a 2nd rate pro etc.
Its a touchy subject, But some may be open about it and not care what others say or post.

personally I am mid or low level- so Ill share a story :)
I seen my good friend here in my hometown Win state and make a run for nationals. He was using 3, 10Ml bottles per week.
Luke a few years later died at the young age of 31 or 32

Yea that's crazy and 3 10ml bottles a weeks a crazy dosages.. 😱😱

I def don't need to make fake claims bout myself all I said I was I'm a national level BB this past year placed 11 out of 33 in my class on my first attempt at that level..

And that's how you phrased every one of your 8 messages on this board.

If you're not TORAXX himself, I don't know what to say. Please come clean.

No I'm not Toraxx himself sorry that I strongly abode by the Supps that I currently use.. So would u think I mr. mountain dog himself jus because I strongly agree with his training techniques n philosophies.. So that sound ignorant on your part.

I def don't need to make fake claims bout myself all I said I was I'm a national level BB this past year placed 11 out of 33 in my class on my first attempt at that level..

Good Job! and also welcome to the site.
Do not think my comment was directed to you. Its meant for a few.

I want to see this site grow and be the very best it can. So trust me when I say we want real genuine members. Just in the past we have seen a lot of fakes.
some are damn good at being someone there not.
anyone remember Gavin Kane??
Followed by so many... articles all over the net. Turns out he was using another guys pictures and was nothing special at all. Damn good at tricking people was his specialty

anyway carry on. Il step out an spectate.

Last edited:
Are you a top competitor? GTFO

Sorry but I am. N not trying to be cocky cuz there are many fellow pm members who have been around much longer then I have n have much more experience then I do as well.. That was 1 week out from 2015 npc nationals buddy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 844
Hold up my boy just callled me to tell me how disrespectful this guy ALLEX is my friend Da Raxx King I told him to sign up for pm he went from a level 5 show to nationals in the same year there is no need to lie to make up fake announcements I wish I could say his real name there is a few more national competitors who also went from a level 5 npc to nationally qualified this last year there is a team of us trust me man im getting these guys on the board to show you we take pride in ourselves

been here for years, cycles have been laid out in the past, so just do a search. I used ARL, and biotech to prepare for my pro shows last year. :lightbulb:
used only peptides last year from "not a sponsor here anymore". this year will use mean greens gh to prepare for my show in july.
when undergroundsupps comes out with their peptides I will use them in addition to gh.

very true.
maybe it should be changed to vets though that have been around ten fifteen and even twenty years.
I think it will be hard to go by "brand" especially as sooo many UGL's are fly by night just do to risk supply getting out of the game etc.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws