over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question to the top competitors on PM

Dear Vanilla, please look through my post history and also feel free to ask the HUNDREDS of people I have helped here with lots of different problems . Anything from physical issues to spiritual issues to training issues. to medical issues . You wouldnt even begin to fathom the degree of my contributions that are completely unnoticed on this board. I cant believe you can actually sit here and say the words you are saying. I have poured more time into helping people here than you could ever imagine. Things you don't see like Skype calls, phone calls, text messages, chats, private messaging and even praying with people over the phone.

For your information, I have told people several times about what kind of training I think is the best. Just like how I posted up the cycle and didn't leave anything out.
I am positive I have laid out guidelines at least a few times and they don't differ from what many people already do on this board. It is very simple and it's what works.

You want to know why there is primo? Because this particular individual suffers from panic attacks, anxiety, and depressive states while having such high amounts of androgens. He uses anti-anxiety meds a few times during the year and for whatever strange reason that I don't feel like explaining, the methenolone (primobolan) at that low dosage changes his psychophysiology and puts him in a better mood. That is the only reason it is there. I had to wait until I received permission to disclose this information because I did not feel right about it especially since there is a possibility it would break confidentiality. Sometimes I have the mindset in the hospital as I do on these forums. I dont know if you have ever heard lf HIPAA guidelines but my mind is already somewhat trained to follow them in all walks of life.

Are you happy?
Hope you had fun pulling teeth over such a ridiculous manner.

Warm regards,
Trinity
[lang=vi]It's amazing what people think they are entitled 2..[/lang]

Back to topic

Not a big competitor but did these

Heavy weight
Fresno classic – 4th place
San Francisco – 4th place
Contra costa -3rd place.

Getting ready for San Jose expo .
Still offseason:
1000 Test
600 EQ
100 Dbol / day
Soon starting trestolone.

272lbs current weight.

:D

Lol Dado I'm probably going to bump into you soon without even knowing .

Lol Dado I'm probably going to bump into you soon without even knowing .

Lol probably. maybe you already did.
I usually hand trophies.

Attachments

• Sacramento Pro 2 2010.jpg
    Sacramento Pro 2 2010.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 402
  • front4.jpg
    front4.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 412
Theirs only a handful of guys on here which u will learn from

Big a
Big mike
Shleby
Matt
Aj.sims

That's it,

The high doses we all speak off is bullshit, i now know everything i.lead to believe was a lie,
The doses ppl preach are insane

The cruise methods r idiotic

The pro told.me the reason why he dont post like mant others is ppl.wudnt believe what he took regardless
Also staying the forums.r.the worst place for.info

After working with him my bloods are better then ever ever and i dont even touch a health supp
Just vit c,multi vit and omega fish caps
With the occasional NAC

My gear use is its lowest and.ive grown my biggest

If.i.told u im.on 10mg of tren A everyday alongside 200mg test / 100mg eq

U wudnt believe me.wud U...
Ud say what's thw point of 10mg tren A, well that's the point im tryna make is u wont believe it

Im just glad.i didnt waste my timw following silly insane ans death defying cycles

then I guess the rest of us should stop posting then huh? naw I think I will keep on as I have reached a pretty good level with my own information (smiles) :cool:

Dear Vanilla, please look through my post history and also feel free to ask the HUNDREDS of people I have helped here with lots of different problems . Anything from physical issues to spiritual issues to training issues. to medical issues . You wouldnt even begin to fathom the degree of my contributions that are completely unnoticed on this board. I cant believe you can actually sit here and say the words you are saying. I have poured more time into helping people here than you could ever imagine. Things you don't see like Skype calls, phone calls, text messages, chats, private messaging and even praying with people over the phone.

For your information, I have told people several times about what kind of training I think is the best. Just like how I posted up the cycle and didn't leave anything out.
I am positive I have laid out guidelines at least a few times and they don't differ from what many people already do on this board. It is very simple and it's what works.

You want to know why there is primo? Because this particular individual suffers from panic attacks, anxiety, and depressive states while having such high amounts of androgens. He uses anti-anxiety meds a few times during the year and for whatever strange reason that I don't feel like explaining, the methenolone (primobolan) at that low dosage changes his psychophysiology and puts him in a better mood. That is the only reason it is there. I had to wait until I received permission to disclose this information because I did not feel right about it especially since there is a possibility it would break confidentiality. Sometimes I have the mindset in the hospital as I do on these forums. I dont know if you have ever heard lf HIPAA guidelines but my mind is already somewhat trained to follow them in all walks of life.

Are you happy?
Hope you had fun pulling teeth over such a ridiculous manner.

Warm regards,
Trinity

I was going to reply to knight asking you but since you answered here I'll just validate.
200+mg of real primo has anti anxiety properties. Stuff makes you fell pretty good. I ran it at a gram for a year, and was close to hypo manic. I didn't want to come off.

I'll start by telling you this that's for sure TORAXX gear is by far the best I've taken so far. Been using them before they even got here on PM. They were my main source for my npc nationals prep.

wow really?
LOL

then I guess the rest of us should stop posting then huh? naw I think I will keep on as I have reached a pretty good level with my own information (smiles) :cool:

Lmao those names came to mind brother.

I should of added u and a few.others on their but i forgot!

I like.ur posts, keep posting!

Lmao those names came to mind brother.

I should of added u and a few.others on their but i forgot!

I like.ur posts, keep posting!

if you would have left the "that's it" out of there I would never had even said anything, but there are a slew of brilliant guys here at pm!

if you would have left the "that's it" out of there I would never had even said anything, but there are a slew of brilliant guys here at pm!

I seen some brilliant minds on this site. I wood match some of them up to guys with degrees out there.

Wow Vanilla, I felt the need to chime in to stick up for my homeboy. I know Trinity in person and he has spent countless hours helping me with my own list of problems when nobody else would care to continue helping. This includes coaches that I was paying money to. One of the most genuine guys that I have ever met . I don't know if I have ever come across anybody else like him.

Back to topic

Not a big competitor but did these

Heavy weight
Fresno classic – 4th place
San Francisco – 4th place
Contra costa -3rd place.

Getting ready for San Jose expo .
Still offseason:
1000 Test
600 EQ
100 Dbol / day
Soon starting trestolone.

272lbs current weight.

:D

I may have to drop you a PM when you start using that. How much do you plan to use with your stack and will you get bloodwork while on to see what it does? There is very little bloodwork available from people who have taken it I've noticed. I saw one guy said he did but it was 4 weeks after he stopped, which makes it completely useless info.

Lol probably. maybe you already did.
I usually hand trophies.

Ya I see where your hand was before and after that pic!
:D;)

As someone that is hopefully appearing regionally for the first time on stage in the near future, I could have used this thread.

Instead, what I see is a getbig pile of shit.

Thanks for those that DID post and for the rest just go the hell away from this board. You're going to be banned eventually anyway so why not save everyone the trouble?

And to those claiming they're something they are not, well you will get the WORST eventually. Not just banned like Anthony Roberts (remember him?) but your personal info, address, everything. Not by me, or the mods, but by the members you screwed and bilked for so long.

That's all I have to say in this. rAJJIN said the rest.

Well until i get a card im not a top anything. And if i posted my cycle id just get beat over the head w how much of a liar i am LOL *covers head*

Well until i get a card im not a top anything. And if i posted my cycle id just get beat over the head w how much of a liar i am LOL *covers head*

I am sure many members (including myself) would love to know your cycle, more so because you have an impressive physique and I believe you had said in the past, your gear protocol is not crazy like other's.

I do not care what others take, but I would never take the amounts you see nowadays.

I am sure many members (including myself) would love to know your cycle, more so because you have an impressive physique and I believe you had said in the past, your gear protocol is not crazy like other's.

I do not care what others take, but I would never take the amounts you see nowadays.

Just listen to his PED radio interview. He talked about it on there. It's worth listening to :D

Def don't doubt this without a fact as you are a big believer in eating tons of food as you have your fellow clients do the same and great results presented

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear