advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question: winstrol oil base or water base?

orozco

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Which one should I use? I can get both, not a problem....

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Water based IMO is better.

Both work well. If you use water based winstrol be very sterile...wipe off the rubber top with alcohol before and after every use. It accumulates bacteria very easily. Many people have gotten infections from water based winstrol.

Both are good to go. I personally prefered the oil based.

Both work well. If you use water based winstrol be very sterile...wipe off the rubber top with alcohol before and after every use. It accumulates bacteria very easily. Many people have gotten infections from water based winstrol.

x2...good buddy of mine had fckn CHUNK cut out of his quad from water winny...

Defiently oil based winstrol.I am doing testostereone suspension in oil and it doesnt hurt.

shooting ant UG water based winni is. to be nice, a really bad idea !!!!!!
get oil or just tabs, oral winni works just as well anyway.

x2...good buddy of mine had fckn CHUNK cut out of his quad from water winny...

Water based winny was the only aas to ever give me a serious infection. My ass was the size of a grapefruit the very next day after pinning. So unbearable I could sleep and was popping advil like candy. Everyday for 5 days straight I was drawing at least 10cc of bloody white goo from rear end. Luckily my buddy had a z-pack on hand it clear in about a week and half after infection set in. I haven't touch any water based aas since.

Having used both, I never noticed a difference. Winstrol is my favorite steroid. Tabs are just fine for me.

Having used all 3 oil based, H2O, and tab, I would just go with the tab IMO they are just as effective and you can take them multiple times during the day to help keep a nice stable blood level. This is where I am on the available options.

Water based winny was the only aas to ever give me a serious infection. My ass was the size of a grapefruit the very next day after pinning. So unbearable I could sleep and was popping advil like candy. Everyday for 5 days straight I was drawing at least 10cc of bloody white goo from rear end. Luckily my buddy had a z-pack on hand it clear in about a week and half after infection set in. I haven't touch any water based aas since.

Damn. What is a z pack?

thought id look this up sorry for bumpin an old thread to the top. i really hope what they sent me to try is oil based i was in a hurry and half asleep before work i just know it was winny im not looking for an infections like that ^^^:naughty:

If it winds up being water and youre worried just swallow it. Same effects, no worry about infection.

I go with ORAL BASED! Screw any more injections during a prep no added benefit!

Which one should I use? I can get both, not a problem....

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Oil based or oral. I had some water based and gave it to my friend. He took 2 shots and said it hurt too bad. He gave it to my other friend who took one shot and said screw it. Apparently it lit their ass up.

I'd used masteron instead, but if you're set on winny, get tabs or oil. Water based steroids hurt like a mufucka.

Orals, if not, then Oil.
Oral's = easier, faster, safer, cheaper (in oral suspension fluid - more accurate than capped or pressed).
I'm testing all sorts of stuff and the water winny freaks me the hell out every inj! Knots up and clean as hell...looking :) But I didn't make the bottle and insert whatever is in it = Do Not Like That!!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131