over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question

johnacharles93

Newbies
I've done a lot of research and came up with the following:

Test E 1mL 2x a week
(Exemeastane) starting my second week of the test continued one week after I'm done with the test.

Now I've have a few people say different things.
One, I don't need an AI and that it is bad for you.

Two, if I don't do it I'll get gyno, and lose all of my gains.

I know that an AI stops the enzyme that converts test into estrogen. But I don't understand the science behind it. How would it harm me?
I ordered my test from a vendor on here about a week ago and still haven't received the product yet.. But id like to figure it out before I get it.

I weigh 190 and working up to 210ish.
I'm 20, about to turn 21 and about 6'1".

I'm lifting 3 days a week and 1 day I'm doing core.

I don't want to take orals that's why I'd like to take aromataysin.
I just need some help making the best decision.
Id appreciate it if you could post links or show something that will back up your facts. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You're fine.

A small dose of Aromasin will keep some water out. Start two weeks after first injection and stop two weeks after last, not one.

Everyone is different, my body is sensitive to sides of most Ai's and my body doesn't get gyno unless I am running a gram of test while some guys get it just by looking at the test bottle. If I don't need an AI, I don't run one, but if I do, I run one. We all react differently to compounds and you will learn how your body reacts to certain aas compounds and esters. Always start out with a low dose of the AI, and if needed you can always increase it. Don't forget Aromasin has approx 1 day half life, so I would start out with 12.5mg's ed you can always increase if needed.

Okay thanks. Could you tell me what side effects you had with it? Lack of sexual performance? Mood swings, depression?

As LATS315 said, everyone is different. I have never needed an AI as I have never had gyno issues.
You didnt mention PCT so I will address that. At your age, it is VITAL to run a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) so your natural production can resume when you have finished your cycle.

Nolvadex and Clomid each at 40mg ED for two weeks, then 20mgED for two weeks.

Very smart first cycle by the way. One compound, moderate dose, AI on hand if you need it. You could also include hcg to keep your boys from shrinking...but 500mg test ew should not be a problem. However, it wont hurt to run it anyway. Something to think about.

This is just some random study about AI's and the risks I found using google. I think the study is meant for long term usage effects. There are a few unpleasant side effects
"Aromatase inhibitors have non-specific toxic side effects including (but
not limited to): asthenia, headache, nausea, peripheral edema, fatigue, vomiting and dyspepsia."

http://erc.endocrinology-journals.org/content/6/2/325.full.pdf

Personally, I am a minimalist. If you dont need it, dont take it. if you get puffy nips, itching, swelling.. by all means, use it.

EDIT: I just realized I contradicted myself saying 'use hcg anyway' and then said 'if you dont need it dont use it' with regards to AI's.

I firmly believe in keeping the boys up and running so PCT is easier and there is less risk of it not working for you (no proof, broscience here). For that reason, I dont think its worth the risk of not using hcg. Hcg is not harmful to you so there is really no reason not to use it.

Last edited:
As LATS315 said, everyone is different. I have never needed an AI as I have never had gyno issues.
You didnt mention PCT so I will address that. At your age, it is VITAL to run a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) so your natural production can resume when you have finished your cycle.

Nolvadex and Clomid each at 40mg ED for two weeks, then 20mgED for two weeks.

Very smart first cycle by the way. One compound, moderate dose, AI on hand if you need it. You could also include hcg to keep your boys from shrinking...but 500mg test ew should not be a problem. However, it wont hurt to run it anyway. Something to think about.

This is just some random study about AI's and the risks I found using google. I think the study is meant for long term usage effects. There are a few unpleasant side effects
"Aromatase inhibitors have non-specific toxic side effects including (but
not limited to): asthenia, headache, nausea, peripheral edema, fatigue, vomiting and dyspepsia."

http://erc.endocrinology-journals.org/content/6/2/325.full.pdf

Personally, I am a minimalist. If you dont need it, dont take it. if you get puffy nips, itching, swelling.. by all means, use it.

Your estrogen levels could still be really high and wreaking havoc on your body even though you have no signs of gyno. Estrogen is bad news at uncontrolled levels.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Your estrogen levels could still be really high and wreaking havoc on your body even though you have no signs of gyno. Estrogen is bad news at uncontrolled levels.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I cant argue with that. :headbang:

Okay what does ED mean. How much of each should I purchase? I'm lost now.

Also I posted another thread, and I had my levels tested and they were at 187. They should be 300+ at my age.

Doctor said its because my last cycle, and lack of pct.

He recommend not to take test e

I don't understand.

In the other thread you say you've done a cycle an year ago and want to recover your natural production. Here you're asking for advice about another cycle and already bought the goods?

You need to figure out what you want.

I ordered the goods before I had my levels tested. I want to get my body to normal before I start Test e.

Well since my body is almost 150 points below where it should be, wouldn't test E help me?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner