over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions 2 weeks into 1st gh run

nhmuscles

Newbies
So i recently started using rips, first time using gh. Dose has been 4 ius every day. Primary goal is dropping bodyfat and healing shoulder tendonitis. First 14 days i injected subq. Had no sides, really couldn't feel anything. The past 2 days i kept dose the same, but injected im. I immediately began noticing typical side , cts, numb hands, deeper sleep and gained 4 lbs.
Obviously i would like to avoid sides if not necessary. I guess my question is do you think these sides mean my body is utilizing the hgh better by injecting im? I have no doubt the product is legit. My understanding is the sides are a result of high igf levels. Is this necessary for fatloss, or do you think subq with no sides will still provide all the same positive benefits?

Been on novos, and I've noticed the same thing. Not just the sides, but the positives are being seen and more pronounced as well when doing IM

From what i have read running IM is better but there are some differing opinions depending on who you are talking to. If i may ask where are you shooting IM?

I am injecting in delts. My understanding is im injections provide quicker absorbtion and higher peak blood levels. I guess im questioning if this is beneficial for fatloss or moreso for muscle growth?

Does't peak any higher, just a little faster IM then sub-q. It just took it a couple weeks to build up in your body to get the sides. Sides are not an instant thing nor a good thing! You can also try to split your doses AM/PM, that helped my sides go down.

I had bad cts and great results im. I always do im now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Does't peak any higher, just a little faster IM then sub-q. It just took it a couple weeks to build up in your body to get the sides. Sides are not an instant thing nor a good thing! You can also try to split your doses AM/PM, that helped my sides go down.

I think you are correct, it was just a coincidence with the timing. Another question i had was regarding infrequent dosing. I assumed based on gh helping with fatloss by releasing ffa into the blood that smaller more frequent dosing while fasted would be best. I know gavin kane was banned here, but he did seem very intelligent. He seemed to advocate the complete opposite when posting under his fake account that was banned. i believe he recommemded 6-8 iu ed for growth, and 10-15eod for fatloss, which seems counter intuitive. Anybody experience greater fatlosss/recomp with eod dosing?

I recently got some bunk GH (as proven by the testing and the source agreed to replace it) but the stuff definitely was making me sleep more soundly. I was having nightmares of being chased by trees and gigantic ducks lol :p So i wondered if its not GH then WHAT is in it? Its definitely NOT hcg because i know how that affects me. It bubbles and the vials have a vacuum to them. Im kinda curious what could they have possibly put in there that makes you sleep better, gives slight joint pain but isnt HGH?

Last edited:
my first run with gh was back in october with rips as well-i inject sub q and i didnt get any sides til about 2 1/2 weeks of use so i think it was just a coincidence you got your sides once you started injecting im

I recently got some bunk GH (as proven by the testing and the source agreed to replace it) but the stuff definitely was making me sleep more soundly. I was having nightmares of being chased by trees and gigantic ducks lol :p So i wondered if its not GH then WHAT is in it? Its definitely NOT hcg because i know how that affects me. It bubbles and the vials have a vacuum to them. Im kinda curious what could they have possibly put in there that makes you sleep better, gives slight joint pain but isnt HGH?

How can you be positive that your gh was bunk? I know other kits of the same kits were tested but that doesnt soley mean that your kit was bunk, 100%. Just saying. The sides like sleepiness and joint pain are sides of gh.

How can you be positive that your gh was bunk? I know other kits of the same kits were tested but that doesnt soley mean that your kit was bunk, 100%. Just saying. The sides like sleepiness and joint pain are sides of gh.

I personally went in for bloodwork. There is no GH in there sadly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws