over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions about adding HCG on TRT

Spacey

Registered
I have been taking 200mg/wk for a couple of months now. Is it too late to add HCG in order to avoid testicular atrophy? I don't think there has been much shrinkage yet, but maybe some. If it's not too late, what's a good protocol to get them back to size, and then what would be a good maintenance protocol after that?

Also, what effect would the HCG have on my TRT, if any? Are there health issues associated with adding HCG to a TRT regimen?

Thanks

Sent using Tapatalk

HCG is good. Makes ur balls fuller and 250iu three times a week will raise your testosterone by 150-250 points. :)
It has no sides, been on it for three years.

I have been taking 200mg/wk for a couple of months now. Is it too late to add HCG in order to avoid testicular atrophy? I don't think there has been much shrinkage yet, but maybe some. If it's not too late, what's a good protocol to get them back to size, and then what would be a good maintenance protocol after that?

Also, what effect would the HCG have on my TRT, if any? Are there health issues associated with adding HCG to a TRT regimen?

Thanks

Sent using Tapatalk

250 iu 2 x ew should be enough but it may cause more aromatize causing you to need an ai . It will raise your t levels as well so you may need to adjust your trt dose

Thanks

Sent using Tapatalk

Hch at 250 2 x ew should be enough but it may cause estrogen to rise. An ai may be needed and your testosterone level will probably rise. You may need to adjust your trt dose

No it is not too late to start taking HCG. All posts give you good recommendations, as far as dosage, but only you will know what suits you best. Good luck!!

HCG for long duration testicular atrophy

Unfortunately, I have not taken HCG before. I am in my 50's and have the testicular atrophy you can get when taking HRT. The atrophy has been for over 10 years. What dose and how often do you suggest a guy like me take per week? Do you think HCG will help?

Unfortunately, I have not taken HCG before. I am in my 50's and have the testicular atrophy you can get when taking HRT. The atrophy has been for over 10 years. What dose and how often do you suggest a guy like me take per week? Do you think HCG will help?

it very well may help. but the only real way to know is to try it. the dosages recommended in this thread are a good place to start. if in a few weeks you see no change you could always try increasing the dosage. i am sure some will recommend large dosages to start, but with out good proof that that will work. i wouldn't go with the thinking that more is better.

Start low 250 iu 2 x ew. If you do not notice a difference in a couple weeks bump it to 250 iu 2 x ew

Have you just though of asking your doctor that prescribes you the HRT?

I'll occasionally use hcg in patients.

Generally it's 250 twice a week. And not much more. Rarely I've gone to 500 2/wk. Based on labs and results...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws