over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions about daily 10mg injections

Sometimes I add other compounds in similar doses as a mini blast for 4-6 weeks but always with the same 10mg/daily as my base TRT. I should add I'm doing these little blast less and less because I don't see many positives from doing them other than strength which gets me in trouble as I get older.

Why do you think the 15mg would be ideal? The numbers you gave are good. Why would you switch?

Based off the blood work of other members the difference in 10mg or 20mg daily is negligible with regard to total Test levels and my E2 number were bordering high. The more I lower my dose the better results I get with wellness.

Thanks, daily for 7 days. Curious, how long should I wait until I check my test levels?

At least four weeks. Eight is better and in my case the longer I was on daily injections the better my results.

I'm a huge believer in the daily protocols also... I have not ventured down to 10mg daily but on 25-30mg daily subc I feel MUCH better than I did doing 100 x3 IM weekly which in turn was better than 200 x 2 IM weekly...
on around 30mg daily my total is 1250ish and my doc for some reason left free test off my last round of blood work :confused:

But my estro is FINE with no AI for the first time in YEARS and feel great...

I also recently switched from injections 2x per week to daily.

Physically I see no change, but mentally I feel much better and have dropped my AI from adex 4.0mg per week to 0.5mg per week. (I was a huge over converter of E2 but going daily injections has stopped this)
Also I took some advice on this forum and added 200mg of DIM to my routine

I'm going to blast some Masterone and maybe Deca or Tren-A soon, and I'm going to add it to my daily injections to keep any spikes / valleys at bay. Keeping a constant hormone profile has really made a difference in the quality of my life

I'm using 1mL 29ga needle (5/8")

I also recently switched from injections 2x per week to daily.

Physically I see no change, but mentally I feel much better and have dropped my AI from adex 4.0mg per week to 0.5mg per week. (I was a huge over converter of E2 but going daily injections has stopped this)
Also I took some advice on this forum and added 200mg of DIM to my routine

I'm going to blast some Masterone and maybe Deca or Tren-A soon, and I'm going to add it to my daily injections to keep any spikes / valleys at bay. Keeping a constant hormone profile has really made a difference in the quality of my life

I'm using 1mL 29ga needle (5/8")
So how much are you taking daily?

i did ed injects, 12.5mg a day test e.
now, i dont remember if i did bloods on the vial i used before, when i was doing 1x a week injects, but it was from the same 3 vials i was using, getting 6x multiples.
meaning 100mg week gave me 600 test levels halfway between peak and trough
ed injects somehow gave me a 10.2x multiple. my levels on 87.5 a week were a little over 900.
how, i dont know. either that vial was overdosed, or every day little doses somehow does give u higher test levels.
my e2 was 77, but only because the adex i was using was bunk.

i did ed injects, 12.5mg a day test e.
now, i dont remember if i did bloods on the vial i used before, when i was doing 1x a week injects, but it was from the same 3 vials i was using, getting 6x multiples.
meaning 100mg week gave me 600 test levels halfway between peak and trough
ed injects somehow gave me a 10.2x multiple. my levels on 87.5 a week were a little over 900.
how, i dont know. either that vial was overdosed, or every day little doses somehow does give u higher test levels.
my e2 was 77, but only because the adex i was using was bunk.

Daily, smaller dosed injections are more efficient in the way the body processes testosterone. The male body is very good at clearing excess testosterone into inert pathways. I've seen a lot of posts similar to yours and small, daily dosing is just more efficient use of drugs.

If your test is 250mg, I was pinning 10iu EOD (25mg) and felt really good

35mg of Test per day.

Just started 14mg of Mast a day. Going to add 17mg of Deca soon

I actually feel like daily dosing is pointless unless you are doing it for TRT, trying to mimic natural pulsatile production. If you are cycling, the levels are always so far above the normal range, I don't know if there is a point. I have tried it a lot myself, I love daily dosing at 10mg, I tried 12mg but I could feel my E2 was too high without an AI. But at higher amounts I haven't noticed anything special from daily dosing and I just do 2x or 3x weekly.

At 35mg daily my E2 comes up but so much slower than if I was doing 2x/week injections. It's allowed me to cut my AI (Adex) dramatically and I genuinely feel so much better from an anxiety standpoint.

I've been up to 50-60/day for several months with only Calcium D Glucarate as estrogen protection and felt great... I think without the troughs you don't feel the elevated estrogen and never get to where it dominates your hormones... I think in that case it's likely best to slowly back down to "cruise" level of 25-30/daily...

I actually feel like daily dosing is pointless unless you are doing it for TRT, trying to mimic natural pulsatile production. If you are cycling, the levels are always so far above the normal range, I don't know if there is a point. I have tried it a lot myself, I love daily dosing at 10mg, I tried 12mg but I could feel my E2 was too high without an AI. But at higher amounts I haven't noticed anything special from daily dosing and I just do 2x or 3x weekly.
When you are talking about 10mg or 12mg is this amount test with or without the ester?
Sorry to ask this maybe stupid question:)

When I describe test in mg it's from the vial:

Test-C 10mL vial; 250mg / mL

so 35mg: 0.14mL per day

Does that help you?

When I describe test in mg it's from the vial:

Test-C 10mL vial; 250mg / mL

so 35mg: 0.14mL per day

Does that help you?

Not really:)
Look...250mg testosterone enanthat per ml is in reality 180mg testosterone and 70mg ester weight of the enanthat.
@Kaladryn?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner