over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions about DNP

I have been thinking about running some DNP off season. I'm trying to stay leaner all year round now and I've heard some great things about DNP if used properly. First off, I know you should stay out of the sauna and keep from getting dehydrated on it and drink diluted V-8 or gatorade. How dangerous is this product? Can I still perform cardio without over heating? Can I go out in the sun at all or to the beach?

Read Animal's DNP Manual:

Part 1: **broken link removed**
Part 2: **broken link removed**
Part 3: **broken link removed**
Part 4: **broken link removed**

Not being a dick here but if you do not realize that DNP can kill you then I would stay the hell away from it. I said can kill I did not say will. Are you a gambler? This stuff is crazy dangerous and has many side effects. Just remember, what worked for someone else may not hold true for you!!

Its kind of a crazy method for fat loss. Poison-induced fever. I have a female friend who was dead set on trying it. Some asshole on another muscle board convinced her it was perfectly safe and sent her some for free with instructions. She damn near lost her life.

Please be careful.

why not just use T3 and clen or eca...I would think that would keep you lean enough...

I'm sorry to say that but you are mentioning off-season. I think you can loose your weight with cardio, good diet and green tea. DNP is more like an emergency tool during contest prep if you aren't lean enough. Very dangerous and you will feel like shit!

please do not take offense, but using dnp to lean up in the offseason is lazy and dangerous. why not clean up the diet and do cardio? you think taking poison is a better plan? it seems like people ( not you) would eat monkey turds if they thought they would get ripped. read the ingredients in dnp and what they are used for, then see if you think it is a good idea. i'd rather swim across shark infested waters, oh yeah, you already did that, lol!

guys, first off thanks for the replies. Second, I've done some research on this stuff, and it seems like it's some pretty mixed reviews. I already do cardio and ECA stack, I would not be doing this out of laziness if I were to try it. Seems like on one side of the coin people are telling you it's extremely dangerous and fatal, while on the flip side you have guys saying that if done for only a week duration here and there then it's perfectly safe and has less sides than clenbuterol. I'm def not thrilled about fever induced poison or paying a couple hundred bucks to poison myself. It sounds to me like the product is similar to GHB, and I learned a long time ago that GHB is something you should stay the hell away from. Anyways, I think I'll reconsider this route and ditch the idea. Thanks

just curious as to how many in this thread who said to stay away from it have actually tried it?

BFU

I personally like dnp. yeah its harsh and you feel like shit on it but it works, that is proven. as long as you have a credible source and its dosed right and dont exceed 600mg a day, then you should be fine. drink two gallon of water a day depending on climate/activity and take lots of vitamins/minerals. if you have an outside job construction ect ect DO NOT take dnp in hot weather. its really not that complicated just split the doses up every 12 hours and take something for sleep and use a fan when necessary. I wish it was more complicated lol...just be smart and listen to your body. you'll know when youve taken too much.

I am on my 2nd day of carb depleating and will be starting DNP on thursday 7/24. I will keep everyone posted when I start

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws