over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions about HGH

big_t

Registered
I have a question on HGH.. I'm thinking about getting some riptropin but I'm not sure how much bacterial water I would need. Also where do u draw the syringe of water at to mix with the hgh..

My second deal is would it be better for me to just do test, winny, eca and nolva to cut down. I have done test, tren, and masteron.. I have done test only cycles, test eq and winny. But my diet wasn't as good as it is now. My goal is 190lbs
I'm currently at 14-15%bf.. I'm 27 5'7 205.. I have been on the diet called renegade for about a month now and have lost 20lbs so my diet is in check. I lift about 4 times a week do cardio every day but Sunday. Mostly add crossfit circuits to my weightlifting on workout days..

Thanks for helping

sounds like you want to use hgh to cut the fat?

your money would be better spent hiring one of the awesome trainers we have here, and tiding up your diet.

ya the drugs will help but everything will come back after if you dont know what you are doing. do some more research bud and you will be on your way. good luck.

thanks for the reply!

My diet now is on point... I do intermediate fastin in the moring, take in about 2000 calories and my carbs are always less than 100 unless we go out on the weekend. I have made great strides in losing the 20lbs. I have maintained all my strength. I feel most of the weight was just from eating all the time my gut was bloated and backed up..

i love hgh, but if your main goal is losing weight you can pick up some eca stack for a lot cheaper...but if you got the money hgh is an amazing addition to whatever you are trying to do. just remember most people tend to gain a good amount of water weight so if you do start, dont let it discourage you bro!

well bacwater comes in 10ml or 30ml bottles, but they are scarce right now. One kit of rips, you'll need 10ml.. 1ml per vial.

You can make your own ya know??

Ya right now I'm considering rips or kefei.. I hear they are a little bit less water retention but still test really high.. And from what I read online about taking 1ml of bac water to the hgh per vial.. Am I wrong on that?

My goal is to lose the fat around my gut.. I have defined arms, shoulders but hold a lot of the weight in my gut.. I can kinda see abs but I don't drink pop, only water, eat only tuna, chicken, steak on the weekends occasionally, streamed broccoli, I get about 250 or more protien a day and I only eat carbs right after I lift

Sorry to double post.. But I'm wanting to be shredded.. I'm short so a little fat looks worse than it is..

1 ml of bac water per 10iu vial. the hgh will help you cut down. but to second what teknoviking said, get some money together and hire a coach. you may think you have your shit together but once you work with someone whos really good you'll realize how much better you can be.

Well I kinda have an online coach.. I am a member on the underground strength deal.. I'm filling the project x and have done crossfit ect on and off.. Or do u think I need more? I have been lifting for 13 years.

I appreciate the info guys..

im not familiar with what you were talking about except crossfit. i meant a dietary coach like john meadows, shelby starnes, skip or phil hernon. ive worked out for 16 years, prepped myself several times and won shows and hiring skip was the best investment ive ever made as far as bodybuilding goes and im saying that after working with him for just three months so far in an offseason setting. even if you dont want to compete but just get shredded having someone like that is an excellent learning experience.

Ya right now I'm considering rips or kefei.. I hear they are a little bit less water retention but still test really high.. And from what I read online about taking 1ml of bac water to the hgh per vial.. Am I wrong on that?

My goal is to lose the fat around my gut.. I have defined arms, shoulders but hold a lot of the weight in my gut.. I can kinda see abs but I don't drink pop, only water, eat only tuna, chicken, steak on the weekends occasionally, streamed broccoli, I get about 250 or more protien a day and I only eat carbs right after I lift

Most people that use rips including myself have put on a few pounds within a week after starting rips and it's all water. Edema is a side effect of good gh which is clearly stated in the literature/manuals in pharm grade hgh boxes.

Last edited:
Most people that use rips including myself have put on a few pounds within a week after starting rips and it's all water. Edema is a side effect of good gh which is clearly stated in the literature/manuals in pharm grade hgh boxes.

So are you saying that kefei is a better choice for me since you hold less water or the other way around?
I have read that the water will go away either way..

What about Elitropin? Seen some decent reviews about them being rates high and hold less water than rips..

So are you saying that kefei is a better choice for me since you hold less water or the other way around?
I have read that the water will go away either way..

The water retention does subside eventually after months of use. Since you're dieting, any bloat you experience will shed faster anyways.

Blacktops are the way to go imo and you should be ok with 30ml depending on how long you are running it for.

Edema is a side effect of ALL legitimate GH. Anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit.

Why is it so hard for people to understand this basic concept :banghead:

Bump

I understand it completely... Hgh makes u retain water but after a month it usually goes away. Some people tend to gain more just like when on test and other steroids..

I appreciate all of the post guys.. Thanks you

I would say after a 'few' months it 'kind of' goes away. You might still hold a little water. Definitely after a month (if you are planning something)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear