over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions about insulin

Wilsonb665

Newbies
Ok well ivhave veen taking insulin qhen i train 2 different times getting off a week before the show, but i have a few questions. 1. Can you shoot it intramuscular or just subq? If so which on absorbs better intramuscular or subq? Now the third q split between pre and post or just pre or just post. Did post first time. Tried pre and post today but dont really feel a differrence so help please?

You can do either intra muscular or sub q, intra muscular will hit faster. Buuuuuutt....you really don't sound like you know enough about these things to be using them

I know 5 to 10 grams of carbs per unit.of slin, i know to keep surger packets at all times. I have glucose pills and my.carb drink is carbulin with rice flower, and add dextrose. I know one guru says post only others say pre and post. I was wanting others opinions. My bodies weird so i was just wondering which ways better. I know of guys shooting growth in veins, but havent tried it yet that way. But i didnt know.about insulin being iv or intramuscular, and with sub q hypo hits me at 55 mins with only say 7 iu pre and 30 grams of carbs to push it to go hypo a tiny bit then eat carbs and drink my mixture and then finish my workout. So intramuscular would be quicker to hypo? And ifnso how much quicker? I get everone is different, but just wondering? Thanks again

Everyones body acts different. Mine hates the carbs through training. I'm groggy and sick the rest of the day. So I like it post. Just have the carbs ready. I feel great the rest of the day if I do it post also.

Future pro bodybuilders should know this information already.

Especially ones who already have pro bodybuilders as coaches. These are questions you should have had answers to before starting insulin

Future pro bodybuilders should know this information already.

If I had $10 for every "future pro" that I have seen on this site and others over the last 20 years - I would be a PRO at the internet and pretty wealthy!!!

I would NEVER bust anyones dreams - but all too often its not solid. To turn pro you need great genetics or you have to have an iron will and be willing to dedicated decades if needed to get that card. VERY few can go the latter route. In most cases - the genetic response to gear shows a guy quickly how far he can go in this sport.

Alot of guys starting out think they can take a few cycles and be at or near pro status.

If you are using humulin r go ahead and inject IM. Since you are inexperienced I wouldnt reccomend humalog IM around training since it will peak fast as shit.

And if its humulin r(you never specified) just combine both doses and do it preworkout

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws