over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions about scammers. Debate me

blockhead

Newbies
I have been using a source for a couple of deals when on the last deal he goes awol. No emails, no gear. I contacted a MOD on the board I was using before and low and behold this MOD knows the guy is having problems getting orders and this MOD even knows that other MODS on that board didnt get their orders either. He keeps telling me that the guy is a good guy and not a scammer. But I still dont have my gear after almost two months and still no emails about this from the guy. Ok here is the question. At what point should a MOD warn members of his board about this guy? I think that a MOD should warn anyone who asks about a source that is having problems, even if the source is a good guy, as soon as he knows the guy is not sending gear. This source I refer to still has a site up and running and I told the MOD on the other board that I expected this source to be called out if I dont get my gear in the next three weeks. For the MODs on this board, do you quit recommending a source that may be a good guy as soon as you see he is having problems or do you try to cut him some slack and see what happens? Thanks

The sources I recomend I can count on the fingers of one hand because I am very strict. I also know all their real detaisl so I know that these guys would NEVER fuck up as they have way too much to lose cause of what I know. So if they have some customer troubles, I know that they will come through as they would not try to screw up too much, cause as I said they would have too much to lose afterwards.

For the MODs on this board, do you quit recommending a source that may be a good guy as soon as you see he is having problems or do you try to cut him some slack and see what happens? Thanks

usually the message is like: He is a solid bro, but is having some issues right now, try someone else this time....... or the like. to buy time before calling him/her a scammer.

many many bros have bad periods, then bounce back better then ever. sometimes the drama lasts months.....

BLOCKHEAD

I THINK THAT SOMETIMES THING JUST GET FU%& UP. IF I HAD HUNDREDS OF ORDERS AND HUNDREDS OF EMAILS COMING IN EVERYDAY THEN THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THINGS WILL MESS UP SOMETIMES. ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE DONT SEND THE FIGHT INFO OR FORGET SOME INFO IT COULD REALL PUT A HAMPER ON THINGS. I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU MY FRIEND.

Thanks

Thanks for the answers. I guess my question that wasnt answered was. At what point should the MODs start telling people a source has a problem? So if I ask a MOD for a recommendation on say joe blow, who is a source that a MOD knows well, but joe blow has stopped sending orders to people, should that MOD say that he does not recommend joe blow until the guy starts sending orders out? Or should the MOD keep recommending this guy and pray he gets his act together? Who should the MODs be looking out for more? The board members here or a source he thinks is a great guy? Ponder that some more.

sounds familiar...

I can relate to block's situiation. I was reffered to a source on another board by an "elite" moderator. This guy had other mods saying his word is gold, and he did me right when I was looking for liquidex, got it w/in 7 days. Then I order some gear and was givven the promise of a 21 days TAT and now I am looking day 43 in the face w/ no gear and no cash! All along this guy told me he was sorry for the delay,(after day 21), and that was no excuse for a "good customer" like me. He even switched email addys and informed me of it! Then he says he's going to ship on day 33 so I sit and wait. No word, send an email, no word, send an email and cc it to the reffering mod, no word, mod sends an email, no word....If I don't get something from this guy by monday night we are posting him as a scammer,(discussed w/ the mod), names, mailing address, email everything. It's all I can do besides being pissed!!

So keep an eye open I may be adding to the known scammers list monday night....permission pending of course.

SCAMMERS

this is a tough call. the guy should keep you posted since he has your funds and hasn't delivered. if you trust the mods he's friends with then i'm sure the guy will come through. however if the guy is having difficulties delivering then he shouldn't be accepting any new orders until he's caught up. the mods could very tell members that the guy is behind and until he gets caught up , they shouldn't order from him. this is a way that the members are protected and no negative crap is said about the source. BILL

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws