over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions for guys taking insulin.

a few of those guys you listed worked directly with milos and other "gurus" regarding slin lol.... of course they timed everything and went with the latest protocols from the people they were working with...surely you don't believe someone like ronnie did all his own research of theories and trials of different ways of utilizing insulin and gh based on his extensive scientific and medical background (meant to be sarcastic) lol
Haha yep. Lots of these guys couldn't even tell you how many calories (protein, carbs, fats) they are consuming. They follow a "meal plan" by gurus.

I personally have taking 200mcg hexarelin with 2iu HGH 30 min pre workout followed by 12iu Novolin-R (shot IM)

Start to sip my intra shake which has 50g HBCD , 20gEAA , 5gLeucine , 10gCreatine , 10gGlutsmine , 10gCitrilune maleate on my way to the gym and through training , generally finished half way through.
Train for hr and half then on my way home start sipping my shake that 75g protein , 50g HBCD
An HR and half after the shake I eat dinner that is 60-70g protein , 15-20g Fat and 50g carbs from sweet potatoes.

Haven't had anything close to hypo yet and was planning to bump up to 15iu. I think that shooting the Novolin-R IM helps speed things along and bring it back closer to the Humulin-R lifespan , the pumps during workouts are amazing

Honestly, how much growth can we really expect with a moderate amount of GH pre-workout with 10-15IUS of short slin pre/post?

Lets say

Pre; 6IU's GH + 10-15ius Slin

Post; 10iu's Slin

ive seen a lot of nobodys hop on the slin train recently on only about 10-20IU's, needless to say I wasnt impressed....

Last edited:
Honestly, how much growth can we really expect with a moderate amount of GH pre-workout with 10-15IUS of short slin pre/post?

Lets say

Post; 10iu's Slin

ive seen a lot of nobodys hop on the slin train recently on only about 10-20IU's, needless to say I wasnt impressed....
It's going to be diet and training dependent. If they're eating enough, and training correctly, this will only benefit them it terms of growth. Are they going to become mass monsters overnight? No. Not even with elite genetics. It will certainly give them and edge though given the aforementioned aspects are in order.

Lets say

Post; 10iu's Slin

U mad bro?? Lol soinds like you've been there done that and wasn't impressed haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's going to be diet and training dependent. If they're eating enough, and training correctly, this will only benefit them it terms of growth. Are they going to become mass monsters overnight? No. Not even with elite genetics. It will certainly give them and edge though given the aforementioned aspects are in order.

This isnt about them though, I mentioned 'them' as i've only seen a few people in person use slin, and its at a minute dose of 10-15IU's around the workout. So I asked, is that even worth it? I see a few people on here who's protocols are all around the workout with success?

I understand slin+GH is anabolic on its own and at a high enough dose could trigger hyperplasia, but the biggest increases is your recovery/strength. If youre not doing more work out put with slin in the picture, you're missing the big picture.

U mad bro?? Lol soinds like you've been there done that and wasn't impressed haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

?? Not at all, maybe mad how little boys use anabolics like candy and cant break big boy status, but their problems arent mine...

Lets say

Post; 10iu's Slin

morning weight went up ~4-5lbs in ~5-6 months while adding fullness, same bf...1x slin on training days (~4-5 a week) and half that amount of gh... ... hugeee change? no but definitely change that can be noticed... mgs under a gram total... if i could add another 5lbs for 10lbs total in a year, i personally would be super happy w the addition as i was stuck for a good year and a half at certain size...

i could see a person w better genetics for building tissue with a more aggressive program adding 15-20+ "good lbs" in a year for sure...

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic