over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions for Mike Arnold about Ultimate Insulin Protocol

Mike, sorry for posting 'I recently found Mike Arnolds latest insulin protocol' you obviously have many posts through the years, my bad, bet you wish you could delete old ones.

Just ordered £500 of sups from bulk powders, main sups were HBCD and peptopro but pretty much everything listed in mikes protocol other than GPLC since is fooking expensive, is it worth using ?

Elivia1023 thanks for the advice, very appreciated. I'm thinking about switching back to push pull legs to prolong the workouts.

So whats the crack with metformin ? i understand it increases insulin sensitivity, but when is the best time to take it ?

I read somewhere not to take metformin when your novorapid slin is active 3-5 hours, so if i jab slin pre workout at 7pm after work i cant really take metformin before bed, is that correct ?

the thing i saw mentioned hypo if met+slin

thanks again guys

Mike, sorry for posting 'I recently found Mike Arnolds latest insulin protocol' you obviously have many posts through the years, my bad, bet you wish you could delete old ones.

Just ordered £500 of sups from bulk powders, main sups were HBCD and peptopro but pretty much everything listed in mikes protocol other than GPLC since is fooking expensive, is it worth using ?

Elivia1023 thanks for the advice, very appreciated. I'm thinking about switching back to push pull legs to prolong the workouts.

So whats the crack with metformin ? i understand it increases insulin sensitivity, but when is the best time to take it ?

I read somewhere not to take metformin when your novorapid slin is active 3-5 hours, so if i jab slin pre workout at 7pm after work i cant really take metformin before bed, is that correct ?

thanks again guys

fucking June 2018

thanks again guys

What are you stats? Pics? Obviously you are in the UK... I am from there. If you want to run metformin I would just start with 500mg pre bed. I don't think you need more than that but others prefer to use 1000-1500mg and split up the dose am/pm. Start low as it can cause some side effects when first starting. I would avoid it when the slin is active for the reasons you posted. Be careful with rapid slin in general though so start very low and move up in dose over the 1st week. If those are your times it would still be fine to take metformin pre bed but the morning would be fine too. What time do you go to bed? If you take it pre bed just make sure you have a good meal (carbs) to cover everything.

Timing of GH

Just to confirm, your Gh in this instance will be taken after your workout is finished, correct?

And what dosage more or less if your pre workout Slin dose (Humalog) is in the 5-10iu range?

Last edited:
You’re not going to get fat if you take a reasonable dose of insulin and limit your fat intake while it’s in your system. When I start training hard again and plan to add some size there’s nothing like insulin. My best results were:

6-7iu humalog IM 12pm
1.5iu Serostim(IM) 11:30am-12pm

Start sipping on 50-70g WM or HBCD with 20g EAA’s,20g BCAA’s, 5g creatine mono, 5g glutamine.

12:30pm when humalog peaked I’d shoot 1.5iu Serostim Intavenous(only Pharma GH iv) so they both peak.

Intra workout 50mcg Igf-Des bi-lateral in muscle trained

By 1:15-1:30 the GH from the IM shot peaks at the same time as Humalogs 2nd peak.
1:30-2 post workout shake 40-50g WM or HBCD with 50g whey isolate, 5g creatine mono and 5g glutamine.

3:30-4pm pwo low fat meal(meat/carb)

Make sure you calculate in the earths rotation on its axis and dont forget about traffic!

IV? :rolleyes:

Make sure you calculate in the earths rotation on its axis and dont forget about traffic!

IV? :rolleyes:

Funny how people think IV is the devil yet they will have no issues taking Tren,halo,etc.. IM and SubQ will yield longer igf levels by IV will yield higher GH serum which has its benefits.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2892105/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8949572/?i=2&from=/8890721/related

“CONCLUSIONS: A reduced bioavailability of s.c. as compared with i.v. administered GH has been recorded with two independent GH assays, and this was also accompanied by a significant, albeit modest, reduction in biological activity.”

I dont think its the devil. I think its fuckin stupid.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131