over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions For Phil Hernon

Phil,

What form of triptorelin In regards to length of action/release does purchase peptides sell?

Yea

Phil always tells it straight. I don't always agree with him, but you sure have to respect the integrity and consistency he displays.

I have a question for you Phil, if you don't mind: I have very weak transverse abdominis that I'm trying to correct. I can flex and show abs at 10% bodyfat, but if I let it all go I still have a distended gut. Any tips on how to correct this?

If this is the wrong thread to ask these kinds of questions, just ignore it...

I think a lot deal with this. The Zane vacuum MAY help but I doubt it. I try to never relax ......JK

I have trained many guys better than me in a lot of things. I am an average guy who had a huge obsession and was very insecure and obsessive but majorly compulsive. Add drugs to that with no real job except selling drugs and the USA win is within reach. If you are alluding to the suspicion that I have secrets I want to never reveal well, maybe you are worse off mentally than I was?

average? seriously, no way are you average. what does that make 99.9% of the members of this board then?
if you...this may be an unfair question, or maybe not one you'd want to answer, but what members here would you say would've been serious competition for you in your prime?

As in the past, from your posts and some of your trainees know, you like fruit and veggies for carb sources. I think I saw that you posted about liking organic jasmine rice ow for a carb source. Also, i read that you didn't eat red meat in over a year. How do you feel about organic grass fed red meat? Thank you in advance.

Very glad a stumbled upon this thread it has a lot of great information. Just wanted to say thanks for your time and feedback.

average? seriously, no way are you average. what does that make 99.9% of the members of this board then?
if you...this may be an unfair question, or maybe not one you'd want to answer, but what members here would you say would've been serious competition for you in your prime?

I don't want to put words in Phil's mouth, but by average, I took it to mean that he is no genetic marvel. he put in work and paid his dues and combined with exongenous hormones, achieved what he did... I believe he is saying there are no secret tricks, just a very dedication and consistency in working towards one's goals.

I don't want to put words in Phil's mouth, but by average, I took it to mean that he is no genetic marvel. he put in work and paid his dues and combined with exongenous hormones, achieved what he did... I believe he is saying there are no secret tricks, just a very dedication and consistency in working towards one's goals.

He is a genetic marvel... Doesn't take anything away from the work he put in :)

I will say this

I have had maybe 2000 training customers...........I would say MAYBE 20 stuck with it and followed everything i have said. I think 20 is generous. I have guys sign uo every week and never hear from them again after the 3rd day. How can I possibly know anyone on the 3rd day? I need time to learn YOU.........then we devise a plan AFTER a short test period and FEEDBACK from my original routine. THEN we can move forward........these kids these days want the answer NOW and 99% of them do their own thing after 1 week.......back to what they did before they hired me....and wonder a year or 2 later why they did not stick with my advice. I have been there many times over.......many times over and know there are no secrets but a few tweaks here and there that need to be made ASAP to keep growing.

I learned A LOT from Phil when I trained under his guidance a few years ago. The main thing with him, IMO, is he will tremendously help you to RATIONALIZE your routine (both training and diet wise). People tend to make this bodybuilding thing overly complicated... when actually you should keep it simple... as in EFFECTIVE.

What Phil preaches works... simply cause he makes you understand YOUR body way better, and from then tells you what to do... or rather, in most cases, NOT do. ;)

Every personal trainer has his own methods and it's definitely nice to hear different opinions. Many EXCELLENT ones on PM btw.

But you honestly can't go wrong with Phil, as he genuinely cares for his trainees, their results and health. :)

Well

I learned A LOT from Phil when I trained under his guidance a few years ago. The main thing with him, IMO, is he will tremendously help you to RATIONALIZE your routine (both training and diet wise). People tend to make this bodybuilding thing overly complicated... when actually you should keep it simple... as in EFFECTIVE.

What Phil preaches works... simply cause he makes you understand YOUR body way better, and from then tells you what to do... or rather, in most cases, NOT do. ;)

Every personal trainer has his own methods and it's definitely nice to hear different opinions. Many EXCELLENT ones on PM btw.

But you honestly can't go wrong with Phil, as he genuinely cares for his trainees, their results and health. :)

Thank you! By the way, you are looking great! I saw pics.......

I have had maybe 2000 training customers...........I would say MAYBE 20 stuck with it and followed everything i have said. I think 20 is generous. I have guys sign uo every week and never hear from them again after the 3rd day. How can I possibly know anyone on the 3rd day? I need time to learn YOU.........then we devise a plan AFTER a short test period and FEEDBACK from my original routine. THEN we can move forward........these kids these days want the answer NOW and 99% of them do their own thing after 1 week.......back to what they did before they hired me....and wonder a year or 2 later why they did not stick with my advice. I have been there many times over.......many times over and know there are no secrets but a few tweaks here and there that need to be made ASAP to keep growing.

I'm definitely one of those who signed up and probably didn't communicate much. I hired Phil over a year and a half ago. I've been following his diet and training principles and adjusting a little on my own and have made the best gains ever since. Still follow the training style to a T. The diet changes constantly though.

phil is a standup guy period. always very helpful and well thought out posts. i love when him and knight9 go back and forth. phil always seems to come out on top there :D

The more I read about Phil the more I respect and admire him. seems like a very real guy with nothing to hide.

Thanks Phil

Glad this thread has been revived! Phil is a great coach and I'm glad to have gotten to work with him. A wealth of knowledge he gives up on a daily basis.

Do you feel that pharm grade gh is a must to reach national level?

How much gh do you feel is needed to run?

Phil, I know you will not go into detail. In the past year or so, with your new idea of training style, have you evolved with the diet too? I know in the past your ideas, just curious if you came up with some new ideas or findings.

[lang=de]Hello Phil,

what is your general approach on warm up sets?
How do you warm up for your first exercise?[/lang]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly