over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions For Phil Hernon

Hi Phil, I looked at another thread where you mentioned peptides that would improve joint function and feel. Can I contact you for info on those particular
peptides ? I really got interested when you said why not try to fix the problem(sore joints) rather than work around it. That is a great mindset
for longevity in training. Thanks

Bump. To good of a thread, maybe Phil can answer some more questions?? If not a very good read!

Are you still available for training, as you were in the past, for the entire year?

Great thread!

Phil, I have a question if that is ok. I read you were on Norvasc because your blood pressure was high. My question is, are you still on it? I also read you managed to keep your BP under control, What did you do for that?

Sure

Great thread!

Phil, I have a question if that is ok. I read you were on Norvasc because your blood pressure was high. My question is, are you still on it? I also read you managed to keep your BP under control, What did you do for that?

I am on lotrel now as it protects the kidneys from protein leakage. It's working great and no issues.

I am on lotrel now as it protects the kidneys from protein leakage. It's working great and no issues.

Thanks Phil for responding. In terms of natural supplements to lower blood pressure, what would you recommend?

Thanks

Hey phil, a few questions:

Some people get a lot of their nutrition from shakes etc. , what is your opinion on consuming lots of liquid calories?

Who is biggest pro you've met?

Who is the funniest pro you've met?

which pro did you dislike the most other than craig titus?

What is your opinion on insulin? what was your protocol?

Thanks in advance phil

Sure

Hey phil, a few questions:

Some people get a lot of their nutrition from shakes etc. , what is your opinion on consuming lots of liquid calories?

Who is biggest pro you've met?

Who is the funniest pro you've met?

which pro did you dislike the most other than craig titus?

What is your opinion on insulin? what was your protocol?

Thanks in advance phil

Dorian by far was the biggest. Emeric is the funniest pro I ever met. I liked everyone but never had a chance to really get to know very many of them. I think a mix if liquid meals is fine. Insulin is a great tool but you can't schedule it or it will be in effective.

Hey Phil, thanks for answering our questions, great thread! A few questions if you don't mind.

-How much did your training change from when you first started toward the end of your competing days?

-Would you have trained differently from the beginning knowing what you knew later in your career or do you feel that you did what was best for you at the time?

-Do you feel beginners should perhaps start with "higher" reps in order to learn how to develop a good mind/muscle connection?

-Do you still do 1 set/1 exercise each body part in as many consecutive days as possible?

-Who is your favorite basketball team college or pro?

Big THANKS in advance!

Well

I am a Syracuse Orangemen fan as I live here. Yes I would change a lot of things and never bulked up off season. I would have never done over head presses.

Phil, you are a knowledgable guy.

I think your best quality is that you seem to genuinely care about the health of others. I like it that you are willing to warn folks regarding the use of various substances, and then help out when they have issues.

Good job:)

Phil have been down the road and knows where the pot holes are and how to avoid a lot of them.

I am a Syracuse Orangemen fan as I live here. Yes I would change a lot of things and never bulked up off season. I would have never done over head presses.

And bench presses to the neck ?

Why is none of your students better than you?
You trained so many people. You can teach them the best way to train, eat, Supplement etc. They save so many of time because they do not themselves have to make the experience. But None of them was / is even close to you.
Why is this so ?

if

Why is none of your students better than you?
You trained so many people. You can teach them the best way to train, eat, Supplement etc. They save so many of time because they do not themselves have to make the experience. But None of them was / is even close to you.
Why is this so ?

If Bruce Lee would have taught someone everything he knew do u think that someone would have beaten Bruce? I doubt it.

No one is Phil Hernon, but Phil. Everything had to be perfectly done.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws