over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions For Phil Hernon

Why is none of your students better than you?
You trained so many people. You can teach them the best way to train, eat, Supplement etc. They save so many of time because they do not themselves have to make the experience. But None of them was / is even close to you.
Why is this so ?

I was trained by Phil for two years and I'm much better than he was.
I can't post pictures due to the following:

Can't blow my top national security clearance
I'm holding a little water right now
My size is down due to cruising right now
I just ate some ice cream
My mom would get mad

Seriously, I was trained by Phil and still use the routines he put me on.
I love them.

PS: I'll post pictures in three months when I reach my goal weight....

Last edited:
You trained so many people. You can teach them the best way to train, eat, Supplement etc. They save so many of time because they do not themselves have to make the experience. But None of them was / is even close to you.
Why is this so ?

J/K

That's what you forgot to type at the end of your post.

Seriously... :rolleyes:

Stand up guy!

Well

Why is this so ?

I have trained many guys better than me in a lot of things. I am an average guy who had a huge obsession and was very insecure and obsessive but majorly compulsive. Add drugs to that with no real job except selling drugs and the USA win is within reach. If you are alluding to the suspicion that I have secrets I want to never reveal well, maybe you are worse off mentally than I was?

Why is this so ?

that is the top 3 most stupid questions I have seen on this board and a great answer by phil

Also

who, how, what,
why, why, why,
who does not ask remains stupid.

Thank you.

He who asks incessantly seeking a different answer from a trusted source is not really looking for truth. Be truthful and you will see truth. Be cynical and you will see lies.

Why is this so ?

maybe I am a no one, but Phil Hernon knows his shit. don't get it twisted. I honestly believe his ways are so deep it dfies reasoning at first but then... if you do it, if you do what the plan is.. you are enlightened.
he is a wealth of knowledge.
ok, back to work.....
-JS

Hi Phil how are u doing?

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Do u still "Eat when you are hungry" or since now that u're not competing you just eat normal?

Hi Phil how are u doing?

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Do u still "Eat when you are hungry" or since now that u're not competing you just eat normal?

is'nt eating when hungry normal?

I always eat when hungry only..........its normal for me.

Sorry what i meant was

Do u still eat when hungry following your set macro?

For example, lets say your macro is 50/50/20. After finishing your meal (50/50/20) and u still find yourself hungry, do u still continue eating by adding a few fruits, nuts and meat? This will definitely add up to your macro. It might reach 80/120/50.

Peace

maybe I am a no one, but Phil Hernon knows his shit. don't get it twisted. I honestly believe his ways are so deep it dfies reasoning at first but then... if you do it, if you do what the plan is.. you are enlightened.
he is a wealth of knowledge.
ok, back to work.....
-JS

My question was not an attack against Phil.
Yes, he knows his shit.
I was also for a short time one of his clients. I still follow his basic routine from that time. But I do not train as often as I really want and also do not pay attention so much on my diet.
But my goal is also no competition participation, I train because I like it and as compensation for the professional life. But my time is often limited ....
I was just wondering why no one surpass the master if they do not have to make all experiences for years for themselves.
They can practically take the shortcut to what works and what not.

So please calm down.

Inclines are a good anterior delt exercise but a bad pec major exercise.

Phil, what is your opinion on low incline BB bench, meaning 30 degrees and under?

Also, I know you are strong proponent of staying away from overhead pressing. If one has weak delts (past shoulder dislocations from sports) but has regained full ROM and built decent strength, what suggestions could you offer to bring up lagging shoulders?

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to field this question.

Good question

Phil, what is your opinion on low incline BB bench, meaning 30 degrees and under?

Also, I know you are strong proponent of staying away from overhead pressing. If one has weak delts (past shoulder dislocations from sports) but has regained full ROM and built decent strength, what suggestions could you offer to bring up lagging shoulders?

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to field this question.

I found that any incline is more front delt the higher the incline. I would stick to laterals and upright rows, bent rows, pull ups, etc

I found that any incline is more front delt the higher the incline. I would stick to laterals and upright rows, bent rows, pull ups, etc

Thanks Phil.... I recently incorporated more laterals, Db raises and upright rows into my routine. I'm hoping this helps get a nice little cap going on.

It is nice of you to stay active on this thread and continue to offer your advice.

Phil always tells it straight. I don't always agree with him, but you sure have to respect the integrity and consistency he displays.

I have a question for you Phil, if you don't mind: I have very weak transverse abdominis that I'm trying to correct. I can flex and show abs at 10% bodyfat, but if I let it all go I still have a distended gut. Any tips on how to correct this?

If this is the wrong thread to ask these kinds of questions, just ignore it...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws