over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

questions i have about common remarks.

i had worked up to it in the past with no issues...

so I figured that I would be able to consumer that amount in 1 day to start, without issue.. did not pan out that way.

I began throwing up around 5-6 hours after I took my last dose.. so im not sure how much DNP I actually threw up.

good times

After that I find it hard to believe yoU have the balls to give anyone shit about anything!

After that I find it hard to believe yoU have the balls to give anyone shit about anything!

well... read em and weep :eek:

I don't give people shit about asking questions... just questions that have been answered dozens of times, and questions that are beyond absurdly stupid - IE

'is subway a cheat meal guys?'

'am I losing out on gains because of leftover protein residue in my shaker?'

'do I use an AI or nah?' - when we just had a thread by a guy who has serious liver adenomas (granted he has been abusing AAS for years....but still.. look up PMCRIS's thread about his experience as well, I think it's titled "stop putting this shit in your bodies").

I mean ffs...BE INTERESTING!! and use the search function

anyways...DNP is an excellent fat loss drug.. I think my use/abuse has been helpful to show people that it's not as deadly/dangerous as people think... if I can take 1750mg in one day and not die.... people should be able to handle 250mg a day without shitting themselves in fear...anymore than 500mg a day is too much IMO and IME

Last edited:
1. Yes But trying to eat only good calories while bulking is really hard so throwing in some eating what you like days really helps.

2. Think you can use your food by monitoring tweaking your intake such as carbs fats protein by how you look and then learn how your body changes and gains and loses. Everyone's body responds different to not only food but supplements as well.

3. Not impossible but hard to do.

4. DNP at 200-400 is not dangerous if you know your source and the dosing is accurate. But you should never start with over 200 mg the first 2 days so you can feel how your product is dosed. I have used 200 that felt like 400 and 600 that felt like 300-400. Remember their is about a 24hr delay to feeling the dose you did before this one. This is where I feel not so exp users mess up. I also do not think that this drug should be used until you have about 5-7 yrs of supplements under your belt.

5. Insulin you can make gains without GH that is not all fat but what you ingest garbage in garbage out will result without the GH. Never use it myself without GH. When I can afford it or could afford ;)

6. Masteron do not use it myself I love Eq instead more bang for your buck. I also prefer the guys built like Markus Ruhl, Nasser, Dennis James Ronnie Coleman, Kai Green myself so no use for it here.

I am not up to date on all the new stuff now days kinda old school still try to keep it simple and on the low. So peps and Kranton guess thats how spelled well showing my age. Research eat sleep train work then have a life. Keep it simple works best..MM

I like the honesty by LS, most would not share that info. I respect that

I remember when I O'D on DNP and almost died

lost 20 pounds in my 4 days in the hospital

was like I was disappearing right before their eyes :confused:

Did you divulge to medical staff that you took DNP? What did they do for you while in the hospital, aside from shuttling fluids through IV?

Did you divulge to medical staff that you took DNP? What did they do for you while in the hospital, aside from shuttling fluids through IV?

fuck yes I told them what I took lmao..

this was my sheet in the ER

Attachments

• dnp overdose.jpg
    dnp overdose.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 136
anyways...DNP is an excellent fat loss drug.. I think my use/abuse has been helpful to show people that it's not as deadly/dangerous as people think... if I can take 1750mg in one day and not die.... people should be able to handle 250mg a day without shitting themselves in fear...anymore than 500mg a day is too much IMO and IME

a "few bags of heroin" wont kill you either......

:cool:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFALSE EQUIVALENCE!!!! :confused::confused:

:star-:ars

The scary thing is you almost lost your life for tryng to get lean fast. For a few good pictures of you being lean. To me thats insane! I think you will agree. I would never consider using dnp ever after hearing your story. I know you took alot but FU** that, no thanks. Your lucky your alive

Last edited:
little slice is a F___ING scientist. read through some of his posts he is "Cruelty Free" and won't test product on animals. at least that's what the ER staff wrote and left on a toe tag next to his body bag. of course he came to and recovered because "winners never quit."

just my .02 of what i heard through the grapevine.
don't believe everything you hear and only half of what you see.

Attachments

• testing on animals.jpg
    testing on animals.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 122
Damn that's hard post about that testing bullcrap. I have always had a soft spot for defenseless animals. :(

My name is orange i dont know why hahaha, that is a riot!! First time i have seen a orange name with 800 posts. CR is the man:headbang:

My name is orange i dont know why hahaha, that is a riot!! First time i have seen a orange name with 800 posts. CR is the man:headbang:

I'm getting a mod to look into that.....

THAT IS BULLSHIT...!!!!!

:)

btw.....yours will be purple soon bro....whatch think..???

masteron is not useless, you can gain lean muscle with it. And don t need to inject mega dose like you can read sometimes...

my favorite was always
"there's no such thing as over training! Only under eating."
LOL
Layne Norton used that statement A LOT on Mayhem, have no idea what he says now or where he posts, but it was regurgitated all the time.

I might ruffle a few feathers here, but the guys that usually talk about a caloric surplus not being important for growth aren't really the biggest guys walking around (nothing wrong with that obviously, we have different goals). Talk to any of the tanks on this forum (Massive G, Dante, Dave Smith) and they'll tell you the importance of calories, and the chore it is to consistently eat even when you're not hungry.

Not sure why one would even use some of these drugs in higher amounts in pursuit of growth, but not deem a caloric surplus to be important :confused:

P.S- This isn't knocking on nutrient timing (which is crucial; JM and Scott Stevenson have wrote extensively on this), nor the importance of drugs (which are yes, part of this game).

On the issue of diet:
I used to eat routinely 500 + grams of protein a day and around 6500 cals or more a day, never had any kidney problems/issues except when the doc put me on nexium in 2007 for reflux vs zantac.

Today I am taking in around 350 a day with moderate carbs and healthy fats. Around 4500 - 5000 cals a day
I am burning around 6 K or more a day according to my fit bit blaze.
Is it 100% accurate? - no, but it is a guide.

I find it to be 100% on for resting heart rate, and for most workouts it is very close on weights, cardio well it can be off, I do HIT cardio mostly other than long walks with the pup.

It's a great tool to use for HIT cardio intervals and timing rest between sets plus overall work out time I never exceed 45 minutes of actually "work" time in the gym.

I wish I had this technology 10 -15 years ago at my peak, as there were periods when I trained 2 -3 times a day 3 days a week and did mostly basic exercises very heavy with little rest between sets. Would be curious to see HR and cals burned back then.

Add in myfitnesspal and it integrates with the fit bit giving you a pretty accurate overall look at your cals in and cals out.

Last edited:
I'm getting a mod to look into that.....

THAT IS BULLSHIT...!!!!!

:)

btw.....yours will be purple soon bro....whatch think..???

Very cool! I never thought i would have a purple name, i am surprised and thankful for all the votes, eapecially yours:D. LS is going to be a very angry man until he wins:p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws